[Official] Case Labs Owners Club - Page 2010 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #20091 of 22568 Old 09-26-2016, 12:58 PM
Ladies, Please, One at a Time
 
TheCautiousOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Maurice, Louisiana
Posts: 9,471
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sem View Post

Well I've gone and done it

I just bought an black SM8 from the European reseller
I then took a 2 hour nap and when I woke up I immediately had the buyers remorse and by then case has already shipped (great service btw) so I guess there's no going back now

I just hope all the praise caselabs gets about build quality etc is justified as its hard to tell from the pics and 700 Euro is not cheap

should get it by the end of the week

It is for good reason. That part you will not have to worry about. Any rebuilds or modifications later on in your building career the case can handle.

TCO
TheCautiousOne is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #20092 of 22568 Old 09-26-2016, 01:07 PM
*cough* Stock *cough*
 
Panther Al's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Virginia Beach VA
Posts: 1,685
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sem View Post

Well I've gone and done it

I just bought an black SM8 from the European reseller
I then took a 2 hour nap and when I woke up I immediately had the buyers remorse and by then case has already shipped (great service btw) so I guess there's no going back now

I just hope all the praise caselabs gets about build quality etc is justified as its hard to tell from the pics and 700 Euro is not cheap

should get it by the end of the week

It will. That case will outlive your next three or four builds. Sure, it might not be all flash like some other cases out there, but it is solid as a tank, well made, and you can do about anything you want with it.

Kevdog's Law: 2 // GTX Titan: 0
"Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"
"If the modding you do is covered by a manufactures warranty, you didn't do enough modding."

250 Million Folding Points  Foldathon Participant 2015 

Panther Al is offline  
post #20093 of 22568 Old 09-26-2016, 01:10 PM
PC Gamer
 
AllGamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada, ON
Posts: 2,453
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sem View Post

Well I've gone and done it

I just bought an black SM8 from the European reseller
I then took a 2 hour nap and when I woke up I immediately had the buyers remorse and by then case has already shipped (great service btw) so I guess there's no going back now

I just hope all the praise caselabs gets about build quality etc is justified as its hard to tell from the pics and 700 Euro is not cheap

should get it by the end of the week

Sincerely I don't know how you can get buyer remorse with these wonderful cases, Top Notch quality and great Customer Service.

Wish all the other cases manufactures were as easily to deal with.

I originally ordered the S8 + Pedestal, found that was not enough space, then Ordered even another Pedestal, and now I'm actually adding additional add-ons to the original order which now the list just keeps on getting longer and longer tongue.gif

at this rate, I might end up with a 3rd Pedestal biggrin.gif

Current project Upside Down S8 built log
AllGamer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #20094 of 22568 Old 09-26-2016, 01:24 PM
WaterCooler
 
Trestles126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Long beach CA
Posts: 796
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 43
You will be glad you did such great cases wish I can have them all. I have a s8 and a bullet. And am very tempted to buy a grey sma8 just to put in storage. Quality is top notch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sem View Post

Well I've gone and done it

I just bought an black SM8 from the European reseller
I then took a 2 hour nap and when I woke up I immediately had the buyers remorse and by then case has already shipped (great service btw) so I guess there's no going back now

I just hope all the praise caselabs gets about build quality etc is justified as its hard to tell from the pics and 700 Euro is not cheap

should get it by the end of the week

Caselabs S8
With pedestal

Asus Maximus formula vII
Dual gtx 980tis
16gb gskillz ram ddr 1866
4790k 4ghz

Full ek nickel Cpu gpu ram blocks
Dual loop
Trestles126 is offline  
post #20095 of 22568 Old 09-26-2016, 01:52 PM
WaterCooler
 
MR-e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,772
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trestles126 View Post

You will be glad you did such great cases wish I can have them all. I have a s8 and a bullet. And am very tempted to buy a grey sma8 just to put in storage. Quality is top notch.

I like the way you think! I have an S8S and S3, with an SMA8 waiting for me at the post office biggrin.gif Will put the SMA8 in storage until the coming spring smile.gif
MR-e is offline  
post #20096 of 22568 Old 09-26-2016, 02:22 PM
Case Modder
 
alltheGHz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
alltheGHz is offline  
post #20097 of 22568 Old 09-26-2016, 05:59 PM
WaterCooler
 
Trestles126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Long beach CA
Posts: 796
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Unfortunately my wife has cought on to Caselabs boxs = me not paying attention to her for months at a time ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR-e View Post

I like the way you think! I have an S8S and S3, with an SMA8 waiting for me at the post office biggrin.gif Will put the SMA8 in storage until the coming spring smile.gif

Caselabs S8
With pedestal

Asus Maximus formula vII
Dual gtx 980tis
16gb gskillz ram ddr 1866
4790k 4ghz

Full ek nickel Cpu gpu ram blocks
Dual loop
Trestles126 is offline  
post #20098 of 22568 Old 09-26-2016, 06:12 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,837
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trestles126 View Post

Unfortunately my wife has cought on to Caselabs boxs = me not paying attention to her for months at a time ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR-e View Post

I like the way you think! I have an S8S and S3, with an SMA8 waiting for me at the post office biggrin.gif Will put the SMA8 in storage until the coming spring smile.gif



Might be time she gets a little box from Tiffany's to smooth things along . . . . yessir.gif


Darlene
IT Diva is offline  
post #20099 of 22568 Old 09-26-2016, 06:20 PM
WaterCooler
 
Trestles126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Long beach CA
Posts: 796
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Then I can't get all the upgrades when I order the sma8 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IT Diva View Post

Might be time she gets a little box from Tiffany's to smooth things along . . . . yessir.gif


Darlene

Caselabs S8
With pedestal

Asus Maximus formula vII
Dual gtx 980tis
16gb gskillz ram ddr 1866
4790k 4ghz

Full ek nickel Cpu gpu ram blocks
Dual loop
Trestles126 is offline  
post #20100 of 22568 Old 09-26-2016, 11:30 PM
Retired Staff
 
DarthBaggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kennesaw, GA/Nantucket, MA
Posts: 9,477
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 90
I think the M8 is glowing with joy for selling off the Define Nano S, lol

250 Million Folding Points  BOINC Pentathlon Participant   Foldathon Participant 2015  Foldathon Participant 2016  Foldathon Participant 2017  Forum Folding War 2017 

DarthBaggins is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off