NZXT Kraken X61 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-06-2016, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter
Audiophile

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
For Sale I have an NZXT Kraken X61 CPU Closed Loop Water Cooling Unit.

NZXT Kraken X61 CPU Water Cooler - [ $99.99 Shipped ]
[ Like New with Retail Packaging. Includes all original cables, accessories, manuals, etc. ]
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835146042

Shipping

USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or FedEx Home Delivery included in the total price to the Continental U.S. unless otherwise stated. I will consider shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada as long as buyer is willing to split the cost if it is significantly more expensive than normal. As long as payment is received in time to arrange pickup through USPS or UPS for the next day, the package will usually ship the next business day after payment is received unless specified otherwise above. The only two exceptions are the PC Components and Monitor which will be shipped as soon as possible. I must order replacements for them for work and school so they will ship as soon as the others arrive.

For most items, they will be shipped the same day or next day after receipt of payment. There may be a delay on PC components if parted out and the monitor but I will be ordering replacement parts as these sell from Amazon with 1-Day Shipping so it shouldn't be a problem. I just can't, for example, sell and ship out the computer case without the remaining parts until a new case arrives and I can shift the parts over. I have work and school which rely heavily on me having a working computer so it's simply not an option to be without one.

Payment

PayPal is what I use to receive payment, whether that be directly from buyer's PayPal account or a debit/credit card.

If you have any other questions, Please let me know.

Thanks!
- Andrew

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page