Viewing Product: Asus VH236H Black 23" 2ms(GTG) Widescreen Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor Built-in Speakers - Overclock.net

Asus VH236H Black 23" 2ms(GTG) Widescreen Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor Built-in Speakers

4 Review(s)
    Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
      --
        --
          --
            --
              100%

Member Reviews

01-28-2012, 01:44 AM by hfcobra
                Honestly, this is the best monitor that I have owned. Looks great and the response time is almost instantaneous which makes it great for gaming. The ONLY gripe I have with it is that I wish I got the VH246H, for an extra $20 the extra inch of monitor is completely worth it if you want it. I was a little worried that it might be a little too big and I got this one on sale for a great price too.

All in all, I still have a feeling that another inch might just be too big, but when it really...
                  01-28-2012, 08:29 AM by bbaseballboy1234
                  I have got this in a open box from newegg. I went from a dell 1080p 21 inch to this 23 inch and I have to say, 23 inch is the absolute perfect size for me. Maybe for some of you guys, 24 inch is the perfect size.
                  But with that being said, I use this monitor as my primary while the dell is my 2nd extended monitor. I notice that my Asus was a little too blue in the picture so I turned it down and fell in love with the picture. It was so beautiful when I threw a winter night wallpaper and comp...
                    08-10-2012, 09:34 AM by Lhotse
                      10-09-2012, 06:30 PM by Baron Munchause
                      I have always used ASUS brand monitors and when i started building my system (early this year) I went with a VH236h model for gaming. And I was not let down. The color is vibrant and full. I see no ghosting effects (I am using 2 ASUS 560 ti cards).

I was planning on going to a 3 monitor surround and now I have the stand (ergotech) I bought 2 more VH236h monitors so I know it will all fit beautifully on the new stand.

The price was great and 160.00 each then you get a 20.00 rebat...

Related Conversations

There are no related topics.

Members