Viewing Product: Corsair Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case CC-9011012-WW - Overclock.net

Corsair Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case CC-9011012-WW

• Review Image
  • Review Image
  • Review Image
    5 Review(s)
    Rating Distribution 5 Review(s)
      --
        --
          --
            20%
              80%
              Buy it at Amazon.com
              Buy it

Member Reviews

11-10-2011, 10:45 PM by selectstriker2
                I got this case when it first came out. By far the best case I've ever built in. (Antec 900, NZXT Vulcan, Coolermaster Centurion5, NZXT Gamma) Some members have noted missing case fan screws but mine came with plenty. thumb.gif
                  12-04-2011, 05:24 PM by NeroToxin
                  This case is a lot of builders dreams, Easily upgradable has many spaces for new fans . Two Top 140mm or 120 mm , Bottom 140 or 120 mm , You can even mount 120 mm fans on the HDD cages. The amount of cooling this case has the possibilities are endless. The wire grommets on the inside allow for a neat cool look for wiring to keep things clean. Dust filters on the front and bottom fans help keep the case dust free! This thing is extremely roomy and will last a while.thumb.gif
                    01-28-2012, 01:56 PM by fidof650
                    This is one of the nicest cases I've ever used.
                    The fit and finish are marvelous right down to the high-quality charcoal-gray powder coat.
                    Cable management is a dream with sturdy rubber grommets for each pass-through, plenty of room between the motherboard tray and back panel, and an overall well thought out layout.
                    The front I/O panel includes 3 speed fan control, LED switch, mic and headphone jacks, 2 USB3 jacks, HDD activity LED, Power and reset buttons. All of the buttons and sw...
                      06-03-2012, 09:39 PM by gears2head84
                      This is the best case I have ever worked with, there is plenty of room for fans and other upgrades, the cable management is very well thought out. I love the powder coating and the quality is top-notch. I also put a H100 in it and it houses it very nicely. Compared to the Thermaltake M9 I was using this thing is like a Bentley of case. The LED and fan controller on the front I/O panel is really nice, and it even came with an adapter to use USB 2.0 headers on your motherboard(I have an ASUS M3N-...
                        10-26-2012, 04:32 PM by OverClocker55
                        I got this on sale for 120 last fall. I built a nice rig in it. I really like the cable management (corsair does great with cables) and the led light switch. The bulge on the back panel makes it easy to store cables behind. The removable hard drive cage is great because I only use 2 hard drives so I like the fact that you can take it out and make a direct flow of air to the case. I like the top part because there is space in between the fans ( I stored led wires and fan wires) and its easy to s...

Related Conversations

There are no related topics.

Members

Details

Corsair Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case CC-9011012-WW

Description: The 500R features outrageous cooling potential. Four included fans (2 x 120mm in front, a 200mm on the side, and a rear 120mm exhaust) cool your components, and USB 3.0, native SSD support, and eight expansion slots make it easy to build a rock-solid system. A removable hard drive cage means you can get more direct airflow over GPUs up to 452mm in length, and internal 240mm radiator support gives you tons of cooling flexibility. Captive thumbscrews provide easy removal of the side panels and our innovative cable routing makes your system clean and tidy.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Personal Computers
                        Brand Corsair
                        EAN 0843591013710
                        Feature Keep your system cool with up to 10 fan mount locations (four 120mm, six 120mm/140mm)
                        Height 20 inches
                        Length 20.5 inches
                        Weight 16 pounds
                        Width 8.1 inches
                        Label Corsair
                        List Price $139.99
                        Manufacturer Corsair
                        Model CC-9011012-WW
                        MPN 0843591013710
                        Package Quantity 1
                        Product Group CE
                        Product Type Name SYSTEM_CABINET
                        Publisher Corsair
                        SKU 398435
                        Studio Corsair
                        Title Corsair Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case CC-9011012-WW
                        UPC 843591013710
                        Color Black