--
          --
            --
              100%
              Buy it at Amazon.com
              Buy it

Member Reviews

12-05-2011, 07:55 AM by sloppyjoe123
                This is a comparism of the Arc to Define I did in a post. between the Define and the Arc.

Aesthetics: The Fractal Arc is obviously different from the Define. The Define takes a more literal approach to sleekness and places a gloss door onto the front. This makes a very eye-catching on any table, and is really nice to look at. The Arc is sleek yes, but differently. It uses a more subtle design, using a large mesh front and round edges, being understated, appealing, yet telling the world ...
                  03-30-2012, 03:47 AM by Dark Mantis
                  Fractal Design Arc Computer Case Review

by Dark Mantis

51777479.jpg

74920187.jpg

03-30-2012, 06:52 AM by Droviin
                    Overall, this case is amazing and I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a large case with great airflow. I'll leave the description of the case to other reviewers who've done a great job of it so far. Insteand, I'm going to focus on some negative aspects that haven't been pointed out so far.

The great part about this case is the amount of space that is available for use. Not only can you use the largest of heatsinks available, but you can also change to a complicated radiator se...
                      01-13-2013, 06:09 PM by Oliver1234
                      Working with this case has been a dream! When I first took the case out of the box, I was amazed by the sturdiness of this case compared to how light it was. Almost everything that was meant to be taken apart (side panels, PSU Bracket, Top) used nice Black thumbscrews. The side panels come off very easily and the interior is very spacious. From the looks, it can accommodate watercooling fine. It comes with a whole bag full of screws and extra that you most likely won't even use. It also comes w...

Related Conversations

There are no related topics.

Members