Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 09-17-2006, 09:54 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 590
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Creat...oductDetail.do

$79.99 minus $20 Circuit City MIR, minus $20 Creative Labs rebate.

Great little speakers. They don't have tons of wattage, but the really crank and never get distorted even at high volumes. Nothing better in this price range, period.

post-flame-small.gifKeep the standards high and the noise low. Do YOU have quality content?post-flame-small.gif

Can't get enough of Overclock.net? Keep up with us on Facebook!

For any time-sensitive issues, or anything pertaining to our business operations, email is a far better way to contact me than PM. Please remember you can contact any staff member via email to their username @overclocked.net.

Overclock.net 10 Year Member 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-21-2006, 09:12 PM
!ǝʞɐq puɐ ǝʞɐɥs¡

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 363
Don't really count on Circuitcity MIR! I sent one $70 MIR in like two months ago, and still haven't gotten anything back.

Currently folding Folders Inc: Shajbot, harmo777, Micam93, and steelrain33.thumb.gif

Useful Links
CS:S Server ADMIN - GunGame 100tick Ping Boosted: overclock.nuclearfallout.net:27015
Found haxor on the server? REPORT NOW
Join OCN's Server Steam Group
Overclock.net's CSS spray!
Howto: Make text invisible

2 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #3 of 4 Old 09-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Fold for team 37726

Liked: 531
Most rebates say 8-10 or 10-12 weeks, so 2 months is on the short end of that. Of the ridiculous number of rebates I've filed in the last few years, only one didn't come back. It was a manufacturer's rebate on an item I bought at Circuit City. I took the BS rejection letter to their customer service desk, and they gave me cash for it. Considering it was not at all their responsibility, that's pretty good in my book. I'd put them towards the top of the list of good rebate places. If you have doubts on them or anyone, call the number on the rebate form and/or check out the website. You can almost always get updated status info quickly and easily.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

25 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 09-21-2006, 09:36 PM
I Tek things...

Liked: 651
For a FAQ:
http://www.ccityrebates.com/promocen..._faq.shtml#a17
And for a status check:
http://www.ccityrebates.com/promocen...mo_search.html

////edit////
he did say that he did send it 2 months ago (FAQ says 8 weeks from when it was sent)

Check out my Sponsored build Project BLUEDEVIL! Project BLUEDEVIL

Chimp Challenge Championship Team  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant  7 Million+ Folding at Home points  Overclock.net 10 Year Member  OCN Labs Reviewer 

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page