iARDAs' Games Giveaway Thread... Giveaway Calender Girl of the Month: Gal Gadot - Page 8 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #71 of 1064 Old 05-17-2016, 01:48 PM - Thread Starter
What an Awesome Guy
 
iARDAs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Izmir, TURKEY
Posts: 15,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsolti94 View Post

Can i have Killer is Dead
I don't have enough rep.
Sorry didn't see. biggrin.gif

I dont know can you tongue.gif

Pm'ed thumb.gif

Edit: No problem. I have that rep to make sure people dont sign up today to grab the games lol...
iARDAs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 1064 Old 05-17-2016, 01:57 PM
 
sulc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

I dont know can you tongue.gif

Pm'ed thumb.gif

Edit: No problem. I have that rep to make sure people dont sign up today to grab the games lol...

biggrin.gif
sulc is offline  
post #73 of 1064 Old 05-17-2016, 01:58 PM - Thread Starter
What an Awesome Guy
 
iARDAs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Izmir, TURKEY
Posts: 15,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 561
iARDAs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #74 of 1064 Old 05-17-2016, 02:12 PM
PC Gamer
 
ValSidalv21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Can I have Saints Row: The Third? redface.gif

If I end up buying the bundle, I'll give mine back for someone else.
ValSidalv21 is offline  
post #75 of 1064 Old 05-17-2016, 02:14 PM - Thread Starter
What an Awesome Guy
 
iARDAs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Izmir, TURKEY
Posts: 15,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValSidalv21 View Post

Can I have Saints Row: The Third? redface.gif

If I end up buying the bundle, I'll give mine back for someone else.

You have been PM'ed.

I was only interested in Dead Island Riptide for this bundle as I either played others or have no interest. If the 2nd tier bundle was 10 bucks I would have skipped it but for 3 bucks that was a steal lol biggrin.gif
iARDAs is offline  
post #76 of 1064 Old 05-17-2016, 02:22 PM
 
sulc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Sacred 3 so negative rep,must try that biggrin.gif
sulc is offline  
post #77 of 1064 Old 05-17-2016, 02:24 PM - Thread Starter
What an Awesome Guy
 
iARDAs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Izmir, TURKEY
Posts: 15,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 561
iARDAs is offline  
post #78 of 1064 Old 05-17-2016, 02:29 PM
PC Gamer
 
ValSidalv21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

You have been PM'ed.

I was only interested in Dead Island Riptide for this bundle as I either played others or have no interest. If the 2nd tier bundle was 10 bucks I would have skipped it but for 3 bucks that was a steal lol biggrin.gif

Myself have only played the Dead Island series and Sacred 3 from this bundle. I'm still considering getting the full bundle for the others.

Received the key, thanks again smile.gif
ValSidalv21 is offline  
post #79 of 1064 Old 05-17-2016, 02:30 PM - Thread Starter
What an Awesome Guy
 
iARDAs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Izmir, TURKEY
Posts: 15,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValSidalv21 View Post

Myself have only played the Dead Island series and Sacred 3 from this bundle. I'm still considering getting the full bundle for the others.

Received the key, thanks again smile.gif

Nooo problem buddy. Enjoy thumb.gif
iARDAs is offline  
post #80 of 1064 Old 05-17-2016, 02:30 PM
PC Gamer
 
ValSidalv21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by sulc View Post

Sacred 3 so negative rep,must try that biggrin.gif
That one was actually lots of fun in local co-op wink.gif
ValSidalv21 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off