[Official] +1GHz Overclock Club - Page 16 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #151 of 5824 Old 09-27-2009, 02:20 PM
(V);,,;(V) Why not Zoidberg?
 
Conspiracy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Atlanta, Ga.
Posts: 7,307
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 276
Send a message via AIM to Conspiracy
im confused cuz from the title i guess im dumb i thought it was ppl that OC to 1GHz lol

is this for ppl that have OC more than 1GHz out of their CPU?


Bronica ETRSi, 75/2.8, 135/4
Minolta XD11, 28/2.8, 50/1.4
Canon 5DmkIII, 7D, 17-40/4L, 100/2.8 macro, 135/2L, 70-200/4L IS, 1.4X mkIII
YN-560II, YN-560III

flickr
Conspiracy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 5824 Old 09-27-2009, 02:21 PM
4.0ghz
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere out there!
Posts: 4,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolonger View Post
Would you like any of your other processors added to the list?

Welcome to the 1GHz Overclock Club, FSF-Foxhound!
Nah, Ill keep the highest clocked ones. thx


edit:

actually, my 920, that would be quite a clock increase from 2.66. Please add.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=695851 (4492 MHz)
FSF-Foxhound is offline  
post #153 of 5824 Old 09-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Commodore 64
 
toreil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
E4500 @ 3749.91 MHz 70.45%
Think my MB is holding me back because temps aren't silly

toreil is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #154 of 5824 Old 09-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Returning Customer
 
nolonger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,030
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Send a message via MSN to nolonger Send a message via Skype™ to nolonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC21 View Post
Welcome to the 1GHz Overclock Club, MC21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy View Post
im confused cuz from the title i guess im dumb i thought it was ppl that OC to 1GHz lol

is this for ppl that have OC more than 1GHz out of their CPU?
This is for people that got more than 1GHz overclocked out of their CPU. Your E8400 is eligible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSF-Foxhound View Post
Nah, Ill keep the highest clocked ones. thx


edit:

actually, my 920, that would be quite a clock increase from 2.66. Please add.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=695851 (4492 MHz)
Could you resubmit that validation under your forum name please? Sorry, I just have to make sure all entries are legitimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toreil View Post
E4500 @ 3749.91 MHz 70.45%
Think my MB is holding me back because temps aren't silly
Welcome to the 1GHz Overclock Club, Toreil!

My Subzero Runs Thread
^^ Updated 11/04/10
nolonger is offline  
post #155 of 5824 Old 09-27-2009, 04:05 PM
4.0ghz
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere out there!
Posts: 4,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 172
ill have to get there again >:[

alright.
FSF-Foxhound is offline  
post #156 of 5824 Old 09-27-2009, 08:15 PM
OVER 9000 GIGGLEHERTZ
 
chatch15117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 5,000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 385
Send a message via AIM to chatch15117
add me? thanks. 4.2ghz in the sig link

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=730632

chatch15117 is offline  
post #157 of 5824 Old 09-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Returning Customer
 
nolonger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,030
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Send a message via MSN to nolonger Send a message via Skype™ to nolonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatch15117 View Post
add me? thanks. 4.2ghz in the sig link

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=730632
Welcome to the 1GHz Overclock Club, Chatch15117! What kind of temps do you get on your Core i7?

My Subzero Runs Thread
^^ Updated 11/04/10
nolonger is offline  
post #158 of 5824 Old 09-28-2009, 10:50 PM
OVER 9000 GIGGLEHERTZ
 
chatch15117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 5,000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 385
Send a message via AIM to chatch15117
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolonger View Post
Welcome to the 1GHz Overclock Club, Chatch15117! What kind of temps do you get on your Core i7?
That's my 24/7 setup. I just did some cooling fixes/mods with my mugen-2 and lowered my linx max temps by 15C! If you wouldn't mind, could you list my updated Sig oc of 4.45GHz? I'm sure i could surpass 5GHz with this cooling setup, but this is the highest BCLK/vcore i am comfortable booting with. The last thing i want is to flush $280+ down the drain just for a CPU-Z validation . Once i build up the courage to accept some of these job offers I'm getting(i'm just a freshman and don't have good time management skills ) I'll have a greater financial cushion and hopefully get in top 100 for CPU-Z/SuperPi on hwbot.org.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=736403


Edit: Sorry i didn't answer your question. During linx i maxed out at ~78C @ 4.45GHz

chatch15117 is offline  
post #159 of 5824 Old 09-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Returning Customer
 
nolonger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,030
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Send a message via MSN to nolonger Send a message via Skype™ to nolonger
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatch15117 View Post
That's my 24/7 setup. I just did some cooling fixes/mods with my mugen-2 and lowered my linx max temps by 15C! If you wouldn't mind, could you list my updated Sig oc of 4.45GHz? I'm sure i could surpass 5GHz with this cooling setup, but this is the highest BCLK/vcore i am comfortable booting with. The last thing i want is to flush $280+ down the drain just for a CPU-Z validation . Once i build up the courage to accept some of these job offers I'm getting(i'm just a freshman and don't have good time management skills ) I'll have a greater financial cushion and hopefully get in top 100 for CPU-Z/SuperPi on hwbot.org.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=736403


Edit: Sorry i didn't answer your question. During linx i maxed out at ~78C @ 4.45GHz
Score is updated. As to time management, you can really only learn from experience. My advice is take the job if you're doing well in school and you'll learn a lot from it.

My Subzero Runs Thread
^^ Updated 11/04/10
nolonger is offline  
post #160 of 5824 Old 09-29-2009, 12:57 PM
2.4ghz
 
QuinnMallory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 431
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Send a message via AIM to QuinnMallory
QuinnMallory is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off