Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 56 Old 04-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Go Yankees!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 277
lol, my cat ALWAYS walks on my keyboard and stretches for like 5 min in front of my monitor. And I have some much space on my desk its like GTF-O.

post #43 of 56 Old 04-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Audio is Kewl

Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted View Post
If i was forced to have a cat in my house it would be a floor only cat. I guess if it couldn't obey that rule, then it would be an outside-on-a-chain cat (equal treatment for dogs and cats!)
Getting on my keyboard would be enough basis for punishment.
Rofl. It's not like you can label the cat as a "floor cat only" and expect it to actually stay off your furniture.

I have 2 cats at home, and both of them jump on my desk. I push them out of the way if they're in front of the screen. Problem solved, and the cat remains relatively unharmed.

I haven't laughed this much in quite a while though, so the thread is successful in that regard.

Angels on the sideline / Puzzled and amused / Why did Father give these humans free will? / Now they're all confused

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 56 Old 04-13-2008, 09:18 PM
1.3ghz

Liked: 26
Hmm, my cat only enjoys my keyboard because he gets excited watching my fingers move when I type. He thinks I am trying to play with him or something. So I don't think this would work for me.

3DMark06
Vista 10447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinic go_quote.gif
Lol, jesus christ. That case has overkill written all over it. And with that said, nice job!
post #45 of 56 Old 04-14-2008, 01:09 AM
Over 9000.

Liked: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3xw1z4rd View Post
cat would be playing ace combat right out the window if it stood on my keyboard O_O
consider your post sigged for lulz.

post #46 of 56 Old 04-14-2008, 01:28 AM
☰ Syrillian

Liked: 537
My cat doesn't go near the top of my desk. She'll jump into my lap sometimes, but rarely. She never gets on my desk though.

Chimp Challenge Championship Team  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  2 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #47 of 56 Old 04-14-2008, 01:33 AM
4.0ghz

Liked: 146
Damn you guys have some bad kitties! My baby girl knows better than to get on her daddy's computer desk. She loves the chair though. Anytime I'm not in it she is and most of the time when I am in it she's on my lap. She's only ever climbed onto the desk once and I told her no and got her down and she never got up there again. She's a great cat. The only problem I ever have with her is that she steals my weed. She loves it its ridiculous. Had to search for like 20 mins one day to find my stash cuz she had it under the dresser. Whatcha gonna do tho, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainok go_quote.gif
That's not a poop flap. That's a sex flap. Hot.
post #48 of 56 Old 04-14-2008, 01:42 AM
4.0ghz

Liked: 169
well, you do know cat nip is a form of canibis, and cats go ape **** over catnip...

My cat is crazy. He gets all worked up when i get packages from newegg because he knows there is packing peanuts and bubble wrap inside. I toss him the little chucks of bubble wrap, and he has half of them popped before it hits the ground...

One time, i had a refrigerator box full of peanuts, and he decided to jump in... The box was about 6ft tall filled completely with peanuts...

All i saw was peanuts flying out of the box and didn't want to knock over the box because of the bigger mess, so i just left him in there... Took him 5 hours to burn out, and to flung out at 90% of the peanuts all over the living room... He sleep for a week straight after that....

He likes to bring home birds alive and let them go inside the house... Thats not fun at all when you have a bird flying around pooping on everything, flinging blood and fethers all over the walls...
post #49 of 56 Old 04-14-2008, 01:49 AM
Re-New to Overclock.net

Liked: 605
Why not buy a G15 and let the cat sit on it, while you play on your other keyboard.

post #50 of 56 Old 04-14-2008, 02:12 AM
4.0ghz

Liked: 98
Shes hot.

The chick. Not the cat.

If you see a Clinic running around in your game, chances are it's me! Say hello!

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page