[LR] Scythe Yasya Review - Page 2 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #11 of 27 Old 06-11-2010, 11:22 AM
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶
 
MrAlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Cyprus
Posts: 4,026
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tator Tot View Post
Reviews don't just get stacked up in the same thread. This isn't a product announcement.
Oh yeah
Sorry, if I caused any trouble


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylitgo_quote.gif


ATI grows each one of their GPU's till they're ripe enough to produce amazing graphics.



NVIDIA fired too many people and they can't keep up with the crops this year. frown.gif





Quote:

Originally Posted by Girgo_quote.gif


12: Earth is flat, careful around edges. lol peace





Quote:

Originally Posted by TFBgo_quote.gif


Why would a vet chew up the kitten's foot?



MrAlex is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 27 Old 06-11-2010, 11:24 AM - Thread Starter
 
Tator Tot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: St Charles, Missouri;U.S.
Posts: 36,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2154
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAlex View Post
Oh yeah
Sorry, if I cause any trouble
You're lucky I can't steal your nanometers...

Chimp Challenge Championship Team  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant 

Tator Tot is offline  
post #13 of 27 Old 06-11-2010, 11:27 AM
toot n skoot
 
AMD SLI guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 3,751
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 79
I like my Yasya. It works really well with my 6core overclocked to 4.1ghz.

temps are 55c all day long folding 100% of the time with all cores.

EOC stats HFM Realtime Stats
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac go_quote.gif
I am not a pod. mad.gif

Foldathon Folder - 2011 Participant  Chimp Challenge Participant  50 Million+ Folding at Home points 

AMD SLI guru is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 27 Old 06-11-2010, 11:31 AM
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶
 
MrAlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Cyprus
Posts: 4,026
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tator Tot View Post
You're lucky I can't steal your nanometers...
You wouldn't dare steal my 65 nanometres!!!!


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylitgo_quote.gif


ATI grows each one of their GPU's till they're ripe enough to produce amazing graphics.



NVIDIA fired too many people and they can't keep up with the crops this year. frown.gif





Quote:

Originally Posted by Girgo_quote.gif


12: Earth is flat, careful around edges. lol peace





Quote:

Originally Posted by TFBgo_quote.gif


Why would a vet chew up the kitten's foot?



MrAlex is offline  
post #15 of 27 Old 06-11-2010, 12:04 PM
PC Gamer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 7,768
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 475
Slipstream fans are not bad, I don't know why people hate on them. They have excellent noise to performance ratio, and move tons of air (I have like 3 1200RPM ones in my case now).

The static pressure isn't so great with so many fan blades, but they are great fans.

Nice to see my Noctua NH-U12P doing so well though.

EDIT: And stop taking my nanometers! Intel already took 20 from my Q9550! STOP TAKIN MOAR!

Steam/Origin ID: xxicrimsonixx
xxicrimsonixx is offline  
post #16 of 27 Old 06-11-2010, 01:05 PM - Thread Starter
 
Tator Tot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: St Charles, Missouri;U.S.
Posts: 36,143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2154
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxicrimsonixx View Post
Slipstream fans are not bad, I don't know why people hate on them. They have excellent noise to performance ratio, and move tons of air (I have like 3 1200RPM ones in my case now).

The static pressure isn't so great with so many fan blades, but they are great fans.
Slipstreams are bad fans because they lie about their specs. They cannot push 110CFM in open air. It's more like 80.

They also use TO MANY blades with TO SMALL of an impeller.

The static pressure is horrible, and the higher RPM models make a grind noise after awhile.

P.S. As Staff, we're allowed to steal as many nanometers as we can hold.

Chimp Challenge Championship Team  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant 

Tator Tot is offline  
post #17 of 27 Old 06-11-2010, 01:06 PM
PC Gamer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 7,768
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tator Tot View Post
Slipstreams are bad fans because they lie about their specs. They cannot push 110CFM in open air. It's more like 80.

They also use TO MANY blades with TO SMALL of an impeller.

The static pressure is horrible, and the higher RPM models make a grind noise after awhile.

P.S. As Staff, we're allowed to steal as many nanometers as we can hold.
IDK, my experience with them is great...

P.S. CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steam/Origin ID: xxicrimsonixx
xxicrimsonixx is offline  
post #18 of 27 Old 06-11-2010, 01:15 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Dopamin3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 10,746
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1357
I love Scythe coolers but they need to make good mounting systems.

I don't know what's worse: that push pin crap or the horrible mounting design from the Mugen 2 (and man did I love my Mugen 2).


Chimp Challenge Participant  2 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Dopamin3 is online now  
post #19 of 27 Old 06-11-2010, 01:21 PM
PC Gamer
 
KusH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopamin3 View Post
I love Scythe coolers but they need to make good mounting systems.

I don't know what's worse: that push pin crap or the horrible mounting design from the Mugen 2 (and man did I love my Mugen 2).
Whats wrong with the mugen 2 mounting?
KusH is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off