Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-05-2006, 06:07 PM - Thread Starter
H-T
333mhz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
i have an hp board, it really sucks, but what i want to do is keep the cpu cool ( Intel Pentium 4 3.0E Ghz, Prescott core) . I originally wanted the zalman 7700 cu, but i realized it is too large and wont work on my mobo. So, i decided that ok, too big...i can get the Zalman 7000cu. But, when i checked the zalman site it says {CNPS7000-Cu} P4SDX : Compatible when not using ZM80#-HP together!

what the hell is zm80# - hp?

thanks, regards.

hmm. from google i seem to find that it is a
Zalman ZM80 VGA Heatpipe

can anyone confirm this.

i would like to use a Zalman VF700-Cu on my video card aswell....hopefully it fits.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Fold for team 37726

Liked: 531
A quick search seems to indicate that is a VGA cooler as you noted. The VF700-Cu is a great GPU HS/F. I think you'll really enjoy it. Check the Zalman site for the size of that cooler before you invest in one. It's not huge, but it may be a tight fit if your case if crammed full.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

25 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #3 of 4 Old 01-06-2006, 12:15 AM - Thread Starter
H-T
333mhz

Liked: 0
alright. another problem is my hp, didnt come with a spot for an intake fan, any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 01-06-2006, 07:19 AM
Fold for team 37726

Liked: 531
Depending on the exact layout of your case, you may be able to modify it to accept a fan. Check out the case mod forum for some additional resources.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

25 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page