[Official] The Sandy Stable Club **Guides, Voltages, Temps & BIOS Templates** Inc SPREADSHEET - Page 895 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #8941 of 10702 Old 05-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Commodore 64

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2

Here is my submission to the Sandy Stable Club.
Jayjr1105 likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8942 of 10702 Old 05-19-2012, 08:06 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 3
I am very JEALOUS about your Vcores running at 4.5Ghz to 5.0Ghz above...

How did you all do that Sirs?

others are running at 1.38v at 4.5-4.6Ghz.. mostly lesser than 1.4v while hitting 4.8Ghz..

Im still noob to Overclocking.. Can you help me achieve those higher OC with lesser vcores?

I want to hit 4.4 to 4.6Ghz...

your help will be very much appreciated.. thanks...
post #8943 of 10702 Old 05-19-2012, 09:11 PM
New to Overclock.net

Liked: 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorCaT View Post

others are running at 1.38v at 4.5-4.6Ghz.. mostly lesser than 1.4v while hitting 4.8Ghz..
Im still noob to Overclocking.. Can you help me achieve those higher OC with lesser vcores?

Play with your pll i found i can run as low as 1.65 and that lets me lower vcore alot my cpu does 4800 on 1.36-1.38 and 4900 on 1.416-1.424 but for some reason i cant get 5ghz stable once i get up to 1.46 my bsod codes change from 101 to 124 so i dont thk its vcore but i havet figured out what needs to be changed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8944 of 10702 Old 05-20-2012, 07:32 AM
Commodore 64

Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bal3Wolf View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorCaT View Post

Play with your pll i found i can run as low as 1.65 and that lets me lower vcore alot my cpu does 4800 on 1.36-1.38 and 4900 on 1.416-1.424 but for some reason i cant get 5ghz stable once i get up to 1.46 my bsod codes change from 101 to 124 so i dont thk its vcore but i havet figured out what needs to be changed.

I'm not dissing the sabertooth as they have their advantages but your limitation maybe the motherboard it self not having the best VRM circuitry consequently they are not as good at overclocking as let's say a V-Pro or WS or ROG mobos. So it's important to understand what you are working with which is why I've mentioned it. That said the processor it self may well be your limitation too it's hard to isolate which may be the real issue but that is what you have to do. It would appear you have no trouble booting to 5.0 or 4.9 so the proc it self may not be the trouble  but let's focus in on what you can do. I will assume you have done the common things like using offset vcore mode, disabled C3 & C6 states, lowered PLL/Vcore, bumped vccio and set performance mode in windows power scheme. Now I suggest you lower your memory OC and run 1600 or 1866 preferably the former assuming your sig is accurate and you are running 2133. Because the load time 124 BSOD can be memory related/proc IMC this will take memory as the root cause out of the picture. If this works then you can focus in on tweaking your way backup latter down the road however you will not notice a huge performance difference between 1600 vs 2133 so you may want to leave well enough alone depending on your needs. At this point I'm still guessing on your exact settings and it would be a good idea to post up your complete current EFI AI tweaker settings so we can help you fine tune your settings. These settings are not as critical at the lower clocks but as you have no doubt witnessed when pushing the edge of stability they are more than sensitive and require fine tuning.

LUXE 1: | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe custom satin white interior | MSI Z270 GM7 1.3  bios  | 7700k 5.0GHz 1.325v | G.Skill V-Series F4-3200C15D-32GVR |Asus 1080 Ti FE +170CC +50MC | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 OS | WD2003FZEX Data | Corsair HX850 | Asus BluRay | Custom Loop w/Raystorm Pro (CPU)  & kryographics pascal w/active backplate (GPU) | K70 Lux RGB | Func MS-3 Rev2 | Asus PB278QR & PG278Q (Gsync) | Logitech Z906 |  HyperX Cloud II

Enthoo Primo: | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | 4790k 48x 1.254v EK-Supremacy EVO | G.Skill TridentX2400C9 2x8-16GB | 2x EVGA  980 Ti SC EK blocks and backplates | 2x 840 Pro Raid-0 OS | WD20003FZEX (data) | EVGA SuperNova 1000 G2 | Alphacool 420x60 & Monsta 360 (rads) | Bitspower D5 Multi Z Pump/Res 150mm | 8x PH-F140SP & 6x SP120 on 2x Phanteks fan hubs 3xYate Loon HS LED white 1-140 2-120 14-intake 1 exhaust & 2 interior
post #8945 of 10702 Old 05-20-2012, 07:53 AM - Thread Starter
-Power is YOU-

Liked: 910
For those that missed it, choose your sig and wear it proudly, Copy and Paste whichever you want smile.gif smile.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Code:
[CENTER][URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/968053/official-the-sandy-stable-club-benchmarks-stable-rigs-guides-inc-spreadsheet][SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]The Sandy STABLE Club[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/URL]

[/CENTER]

Code:
[CENTER][URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/968053/official-the-sandy-stable-club-benchmarks-stable-rigs-guides-inc-spreadsheet][SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]The Sandy [B][I]SUPER[/I][/B] STABLE Club[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/URL][/CENTER]

BIOS TEMPLATES

I have created a sheet for BIOS templates, it could be a reference point to other's including oneself and a quick 'copy and paste' whenever required in other threads/posts etc.

Those that have posted their stable systems please spare a few minutes of your time to do this. One more thing, these are the ones I’m after:
  • Main BIOS page (The advanced settings main page)

• Full AI tweaker Page including DRAM Timing control

• CPU Configuration Page

Spread sheet contains voltage info, temperature info, cooling info, BIOS templates and separate sheets have been created for all of those, including one which filters the i5 and i7. This should be helpful to SB users and those looking to get SB, it also helps provide real world data regarding how the coolers are performing, what temps people are getting with the overclocks and at what kind of voltages, I think that it’s a great addition to OCN and one that SB and non SB users can benefit from.

Thanks to all that contributed to this thread and spread sheet, would not have been possible without you guys thumb.gif

We currently have just over 400 members and we are looking for MORE tongue.gif

SO GET POSTING GUYS BUT REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!

And again thanks to all those participated, we have some excellent club members here!!!!

Quote:
Spreadsheet Updated

smile.gif

Apologies for the late update, been very busy with new job and last week of uni wheee.gif

Also those wondering why they haven't been accepted is probably because they didn't follow all the rules, please make sure you thoroughly read them first before submitting screenshots. thumb.gif
post #8946 of 10702 Old 05-20-2012, 09:56 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by owcraftsman View Post

I'm not dissing the sabertooth as they have their advantages but your limitation maybe the motherboard it self not having the best VRM circuitry consequently they are not as good at overclocking as let's say a V-Pro or WS or ROG mobos. So it's important to understand what you are working with which is why I've mentioned it. That said the processor it self may well be your limitation too it's hard to isolate which may be the real issue but that is what you have to do. It would appear you have no trouble booting to 5.0 or 4.9 so the proc it self may not be the trouble  but let's focus in on what you can do. I will assume you have done the common things like using offset vcore mode, disabled C3 & C6 states, lowered PLL/Vcore, bumped vccio and set performance mode in windows power scheme. Now I suggest you lower your memory OC and run 1600 or 1866 preferably the former assuming your sig is accurate and you are running 2133. Because the load time 124 BSOD can be memory related/proc IMC this will take memory as the root cause out of the picture. If this works then you can focus in on tweaking your way backup latter down the road however you will not notice a huge performance difference between 1600 vs 2133 so you may want to leave well enough alone depending on your needs. At this point I'm still guessing on your exact settings and it would be a good idea to post up your complete current EFI AI tweaker settings so we can help you fine tune your settings. These settings are not as critical at the lower clocks but as you have no doubt witnessed when pushing the edge of stability they are more than sensitive and require fine tuning.

I will screen shot my settings at 4900 later today my cpu will boot at 5100 mhz with under 1.50 vcore i will look into lowering memory clocks and see if that helps out.
post #8947 of 10702 Old 05-20-2012, 10:11 AM

Liked: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by owcraftsman View Post

I'm not dissing the sabertooth as they have their advantages but your limitation maybe the motherboard it self not having the best VRM circuitry consequently they are not as good at overclocking as let's say a V-Pro or WS or ROG mobos. So it's important to understand what you are working with which is why I've mentioned it. That said the processor it self may well be your limitation too it's hard to isolate which may be the real issue but that is what you have to do.

from an asus rep on hard forum:

K series overclocking benefits on different ASUS P67 motherboards

Quick Note Regarding Motherboard Stack – What does going higher in the board stack provide overclocking wise?
ASUS’ entire line of P67 motherboards features a class leading and high performance Digi+ VRM implementation that allows for superior overclocking performance; there will be differences between boards.
While our entire board lineup has been internally tested to fully support K series processors, when overclocking in multiplier ranges of 50 to 54x the higher end boards will benefit in two key categories.
1. Better Vdroop efficiency.
2. The ability to help drive and sustain a 50+ high load Overclock under maximum loads. Examples of boards that focus on this level are our Deluxe, WS, SABERTOOTH, and Maximus IV Extreme

the sabertooth was built with a focus on high overclock. my evo board isnt listed but it is the same as the deluxe minus 4 cpu power phases. the sabertooth board only having 8. i dont understand the sabertooth being considered top tier with less but, whatever. i just want to say asus considers it a very high quality, very overclockable friendly for 5ghz plus board.

post-flame-small.gif_.=5 GHz Overclock Club=._post-flame-small.gif
post #8948 of 10702 Old 05-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Intel Overclocker

Liked: 239
I thought the same thing. Well I still feel it is my I was surprised to see it only had 8 phases comapred to the 12 on the pro and evo.

post #8949 of 10702 Old 05-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Overclocker

Liked: 92
Well, my P8Z77-V has 12 phases as well and the vdroop / LLC is VERY stable and powerful.
On only 50% LLC is manages to keep idle - load vcore of 1.416v within 0.008v of the setpoint.

And my P8Z77-V being a simple -V board is pretty much entry / midrange. Lol.
It got my 2500k plenty high but that CPU was just crappy, and my 2600k goes well over 5Ghz 24/7 stable and it's temperature limited in 24/7 OC meaning I can't get much higher then 4800Mhz.

Car: R.I.P. '94 Nissan 100NX (a.k.a. NX1600)
Current: '00 Nissan Primera P11-144 QG18DE with tons of little mods and upgrades thumb.gif

If you're overclocking and something hasn't crashed while testing yet, you aint pushing hard enough!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micko go_quote.gif

I like my hard drives shaken, not stirred.
post #8950 of 10702 Old 05-20-2012, 11:53 AM
New to Overclock.net

Well the sabertooth says it has Digital 8+2 power phase design so that would be 10 but that does not seem to be the issue i can boost voltages high at 4800 or 4900 and have no problems i thk im gonna try playing with memory clocks.

Well i tried lowering my memory clocks and it still bsods with 124 soon as it gets to 1.46 vcore under 1.46 it bsods with 101 heres my current 4900 stable settings when im trying 5 ghz all i change is the muti and i up the offset to 130 or 135 that gives it 1.46 vcore i tried up to 1.50 vcore but always get a 124 bsod and under 1.46 its a 101 bsod. Tried droping memory clocks for 5ghz also no help.

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page