The boards to vote on for the March KOTM are:Entry 1
Custom painted yellow to Orange fade Cooler Master QuickfireEntry 2
Filco Majestouch-2 with custom Esc, WASD and arrow keys.Entry 3
Ducky OCN Edition with custom keycapsEntry 4
Filco Majestouch 2 modified to Cherry MX Panda-Clears, Vortex Aluminum Grey Case, IMSTO thick PBT keycaps Cherry Height & Cherry Font (combination of 2 sets: Grey & White w/ Red Hangul legends), EK Grey CC Skull.Entry 5
The first ever Phantom R2Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Time for the March '13 KOTM competition, submit your modded keyboard pics here so we can get submissions rolling in.
A reminder of the rules for submitting entries and info about the competition in general:
- If you see a modded board you like in this thread or elsewhere on the site, you can fill out the form below to submit an entry for that board.
- You must detail who owns the board, a description of the board and a link to the picture of the board aswell as who you are.
- At the end of the month I will put up a poll of the submitted boards.
- The poll then stays open for 7 days so let people vote for which board they think is the coolest.
- When the poll closes I'll announce the winner in the thread
- The winner gets their name immortalised in the OP and gets their board pictured in the OP for that month, I'm also working with some of the staff to try and get some kind of physical prize sorted.
The form to submit your entries:
So all those who want a chance to win, post pics of your modded mech board and let's get some competition going.