first thing u going to do after installing those drivers are to get rid of all the vista crap that comes in vista. to do that we need to open msconfig
so to start to that u going to have to open comand prompt.
to do that follow these instruction if u dont know houw
1. open search and type in comand prompt
2. double click comand prompt
3.type in msconfig
4. then find all the process u dont need. and uncheck them
5. restart the machine u will see a noticable differents in boot time.
6. enjoy ur new rig congrats. also get rid of any software u do not use.