Ubuntu Linux disc came in - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 09-18-2006, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter
2.4ghz
 
ALIENIZED's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Denham Springs, Louisiana
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 9
whoever told us about the Ubuntu linux disc was right. I got all the disc I ordered in Friday when I thought they wouldnt send all of them. 10 Mac 10 64bit 10 normal...time to distribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highly-Annoyed go_quote.gif
Man's ability to create, is only paralleled by his ability to destroy…
AWESOME VIDEO
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination chicken.txt
.
ALIENIZED is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 09-18-2006, 11:35 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pinellas Park, FLorida
Posts: 4,987
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIENIZED
whoever told us about the Ubuntu linux disc was right. I got all the disc I ordered in Friday when I thought they wouldnt send all of them. 10 Mac 10 64bit 10 normal...time to distribute
yea they are pretty good about that.. i would rather download the image and burn the disc.. it would be much faster.. but hey you cant beat free..

Living Under Bridge

Overclock.net 10 Year Member 

Trippen Out is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 09-18-2006, 11:38 AM
4.9ghz
 
SoaDMTGguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 4,876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippen Out
yea they are pretty good about that.. i would rather download the image and burn the disc.. it would be much faster.. but hey you cant beat free..
Ya, but when you get them from Ubuntu, they are all profesional looking! Plus, you get STICKERS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulTa go_quote.gif
I'm like Obi wan. I just pop in and out, offer vague comments and advice, and then tell you to use the force.
SoaDMTGguy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 6 Old 09-18-2006, 07:23 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 75
and for some of us it is faster just to order the disks

Quote:
Briefs. The original pop-up blocker.

1 Million+ Folding at Home points 

ZTR1760 is offline  
post #5 of 6 Old 09-18-2006, 08:08 PM
 
christian_piper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 1,322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Well, I would reccomend NOT to give out the 64 edition- It still has issues. Just have them use 32...


2 Million+ Folding at Home points 

christian_piper is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old 10-03-2006, 08:09 AM - Thread Starter
2.4ghz
 
ALIENIZED's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Denham Springs, Louisiana
Posts: 413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 9
either way, I get some error with the linux kernal...yea im late on this post but I don't care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highly-Annoyed go_quote.gif
Man's ability to create, is only paralleled by his ability to destroy…
AWESOME VIDEO
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination chicken.txt
.
ALIENIZED is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off