Alright, got a ton of stuff up for sale. Will update once I get the exact models off the boards, and CPU's.
- Foxconn Albatron PX915P Pro Motherboard (takes P4's and Pentium D's) - $30 - SOLD: Craigslist
- Intel Socket 478 Motherboard (Dell OEM) with 2.2GHz Northwood P4 and passive heatsink - $25 - SOLD: Craigslist
- Intel Celeron D 356 - $15 - SOLD: dhenzjhen
- Intel Pentium 4's with HT - $15 each (2 available)
1x SL7PP Socket 478, 3.40GHz with HT - SOLD: :Reefa_Madness
1x SL7Z8 LGA 775, 3.20GHz with HT - SOLD: Craigslist
- 512MB DDR - $10 (2x256MB)
- 512MB DDR sticks (3 available, 2 match) $10 each
- 512MB DDR2 kit - $10
- 1GB DDR2 kit - $20 - SOLD: Craigslist
- Unknown stick of DDR2, free with purchase
- eVGA 8600GTS (needs baked) - $15 - SOLD: Craigslist
All prices do NOT include shipping. All items will be shipped via USPS Flat Rate or padded envelope with NO tracking. So figure out the shipping costs yourself if you wish. If you want tracking or anything else, that's obviously extra. I'm just trying to get a few bucks out of this stuff to last me till next paycheck.
Again, will update with exact models and steppings here in a little while. I just have to pull all the coolers and stuff off everything.MAKE ME OFFERS, I LIKE OFFERS.Payment Options:
I really don't care so long as I've got the cash in hand to ship your item(s). Paypal (takes 3-4 days), check, cash, money order.....I don't care. Amazon Payments didn't work out for some reason.