Liked: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUL7R4 View Post

Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X4
Mouse: Mionix Naos 3200
Mouse Pad: SteelSeries 4HD
"Headset": Zalmann $4 microphone

Bonus Points: Lego cup holder

Bonus points indeed, especially for the Space Police part. I still got that large cruiser of the series at my parents house, waiting for my son to get old enough.
MKUL7R4 likes this.

OCN Labs Reviewer 

post #303 of 1429 Old 03-06-2013, 05:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Sorry work had me off the grid for quite a while the propus is sweet. Never really liked hard surfaces but bought one to give it a try.. Actually I use booth together. The Sargas all the time and i pull out the propus when i need percision. Weird... yes..but works for me:)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #304 of 1429 Old 03-13-2013, 01:22 PM
733mhz

Liked: 1
Hello, I've had a Naos 5000 for over a year and a half now, sadly it's only seen around a week of use. I gave up trying to make it work a long time back after applications would give me lip about it, and I would get freezing and stuttering issues (and teamspeak would tell me something along the lines of my mouse is giving interrupt requests). Ever since then I've been using an old dell mouse without issue... just today I noticed there was a new firmware and software out for it (from September '12) and I quickly brought the mouse back out and installed everything on my new computer. I'm not getting any sass yet, but when I move the mouse it's jittering everywhere. I took a screenshot from paint where I used some brushes and tried to make a straight line left to right-- http://i.imgur.com/SB1PIKq.jpg

Anyone know what could be the cause of this? I very much want to like this mouse but I've never been given the chance!

post #305 of 1429 Old 03-13-2013, 01:31 PM
333mhz

Liked: 4
Could possibly be due to high sensitvity or your mouse pad. Sensitivity would amplify small movements and a bad pad could skip on tracking.
Sameo likes this.

post #306 of 1429 Old 03-13-2013, 02:11 PM
733mhz

Liked: 1
I took out the weights I had in and poked around the laser hole, giving it a few blasts of compressed air too. It actually does seem like it has smoothed out quite a bit though I can still see the reticle moving a decent amount. I hope the sensor isn't loose or something.

post #307 of 1429 Old 03-14-2013, 02:46 AM

Liked: 0
Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a Naos, but I'm unsure on which to get. Which has the best sensor, the 3200 or the 5000?

I know the 3200 has an Optical 3060, but I've heard it's not a great sensor. So I'm wondering if the laser sensor in the 5000 is better than the sensor in the 3200.

Thanks
post #308 of 1429 Old 03-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Mouse reviews

Liked: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sameo View Post

Hello, I've had a Naos 5000 for over a year and a half now, sadly it's only seen around a week of use. I gave up trying to make it work a long time back after applications would give me lip about it, and I would get freezing and stuttering issues (and teamspeak would tell me something along the lines of my mouse is giving interrupt requests). Ever since then I've been using an old dell mouse without issue... just today I noticed there was a new firmware and software out for it (from September '12) and I quickly brought the mouse back out and installed everything on my new computer. I'm not getting any sass yet, but when I move the mouse it's jittering everywhere. I took a screenshot from paint where I used some brushes and tried to make a straight line left to right-- http://i.imgur.com/SB1PIKq.jpg

Anyone know what could be the cause of this? I very much want to like this mouse but I've never been given the chance!

What mousepad do you use? I found that only a clean hard pad gives good results with the NAOS. Also decreasing dpi can help.

OCN Labs Reviewer 

post #309 of 1429 Old 03-15-2013, 07:45 PM
333mhz

Liked: 4
I love this mouse. I got it with my new build and compared to my old one this is much more comfortable (old was a logitech mediaplay, now discontinued.) I find it makes claw gripping less straining on the fingers.

My only real complaint is the lighting for it. It doesn't hit the yellow/orange spectrum at all. Nowhere on the mouse can it be either. Also, any color that requires a high amount of red is unbearable as the LED in the mousewheel shines out without being blocked. So just imagine having an LED shining into your eyes. Hurts. I'm stuck to blue and also had to disable the wheel LED.

post #310 of 1429 Old 03-16-2013, 02:28 AM
Case Modder

Liked: 34
Got my mouse pad, just waiting for BF3 update and will give it a whirl.. Is the mouse anygood as i am looking for a new gaming mouse.

Chimp Challenge Participant  1 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page