What mouse to choose out of these razer mice, please help me decide. - Page 2 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #11 of 27 Old 02-12-2016, 07:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Teku View Post

DA is the only remotely decent Razer mouse.

What about the Abyssus. If I were to get a razer product I would be looking at that.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 27 Old 02-12-2016, 07:50 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1spe View Post

What about the Abyssus. If I were to get a razer product I would be looking at that.

Don't go with razer.

post #13 of 27 Old 02-12-2016, 08:19 PM

Liked: 5
Quote:

You might as well get a G100s at that point. Superior shape. Superior sensor. Superior everything.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 27 Old 02-12-2016, 09:21 PM
PC Gamer

Quote:

You might as well get a G100s at that point. Superior shape. Superior sensor. Superior everything.

Can confirm.

post #15 of 27 Old 02-12-2016, 09:39 PM

Liked: 20
I mean I wouldn't get a razer. I'm just saying in the hypothetical world where I'm actually good at a game and was on a team sponsored by razer or something that would probably be my choice. I have a G303 and I don't think I could be much happier with a mouse though it could be improved slightly.

post #16 of 27 Old 02-13-2016, 02:24 AM - Thread Starter
PC Gamer

Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashTV View Post

Mamba's sensor isn't implemented very well. Bad DPI scaling at low speeds and Z-Axis bug that you may or may not encounter or dislike.

Diamondback has the same sensor so same issues.

Mamba Tournament is the same as Mamba Wireless.

Deathadder is a good choice if you don't mind the shape and whatnot. Granted this is if you're taking sensor performance into that high of a regard. Normally I suggest finding a comfy shape first then narrow the search down from there.

Thank You, it seems, that razer mice have a lot of issues. Iam not going to fork out 100 euros for some ****ty product...No way, I think I'll wait for the next line of logitech mice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dope- View Post

All of the above is pretty accurate. I purchased the Diamondback during the 50% off sale and it had some extremely weird issues where it would randomly jump up when I drew circles in Paint. It happened numerous times in game so I tested it. Granted, I was using the Artisan Hien and after properly calibrating the surface (multiple times) and testing it in Paint, it stopped and it was very accurate in tracking. But to be honest, it probably isn't worth the trouble to need to do that in the first place.

The Deathadder is the only one with the great sensor. It has an ergonomic right-handed design and, depending on your hand size, can be large. Personally, the Deathadder is huge to me and my palm-claw hybrid grip doesn't mind the shape and I love it anyway!

Interesting, so the cheapest mouse of them all is the best one? I think I might get that, I even tested it at the store and I didn't like the rough feel of it, but I guess I can adapt to that.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxl-gaming View Post

Razer Deathadder for FPS
Razer Naga for MMO

these are the only two mice you want

You're now the third user in the row that suggest to buy the deathadder chroma, lol. I love fps games, they are infact exclusively the only type of games I play, well besides some 3rd person action game like rise of tomb raiderp, mad max or just cause 3 recently. I think this settles it then smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soo8 View Post

After looking inside the DA construction, I'm pretty hesitant to recommend it for longer use aswell. I mean there are some cheeky design choices that are clearly there for price cutting.

Hmm, can you please provide some article about the construction of the mouse? thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptBE View Post

Pretty much.

Most people that use Razer and are actually half decent players or better, all u see with them is Abyssus or Deathadder.

Oh that abyssus looks awesome, it has that awesome mouse wheel I like, but it has no side buttons, on the other hand it is cheap as chips...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruzanHD View Post

The krait 2013 is pretty good.

Well that mouse in particular isn't even availalbe at any of the stores in my country so....
Quote:

Based on the 3 that the OP couldn't decide between, they're all fairly large mice. The Krait is pretty much on the opposite end of the spectrum and it also has the thinnest grip width I've ever seen.

Yeah I have the logitech G303 right now and it's fairly small too...
Quote:

Yeah somebody suggester abyssus, but it's not for me, since it doesn't have the side buttons...
Quote:

Don't go with razer.

Why?
Quote:

They are nice, but no side buttons...
Quote:

Can confirm.

Don't get me wrong Iam a fan of logitech mice, but that one in particular doesn't have any side buttons....
Quote:

I mean I wouldn't get a razer. I'm just saying in the hypothetical world where I'm actually good at a game and was on a team sponsored by razer or something that would probably be my choice. I have a G303 and I don't think I could be much happier with a mouse though it could be improved slightly.

Yeah I know what you mean, I love logitech mice, but the g303 needs a few improvements. For example if the shape was similar to the old mx518 or g400 I would love it even more, but it's a bit small mouse and I do have large hands so bigger mouse is what's better for me. I think the deathadder chroma is the best choice now or I could just wait until logitech releases a new line of G products onto the market. I would love it if they rebooted the mx518 or g400 line...

post #17 of 27 Old 02-13-2016, 02:49 AM
New to Overclock.net

Liked: 53
Closest thing to the G400 is the G402. It's thinner in some areas and has more straightness to it to accommodate claw and fingertip grips but is overall a very close shape to the classic design.

Main Mouse: Logitech G402

Rotation: Logitech G Pro, Logitech G403, Nixeus Revel

NOTE: The Allsop Raindrop XL is the mousepad you love that you haven't bought. thumb.gif
post #18 of 27 Old 02-13-2016, 03:21 AM - Thread Starter
PC Gamer

Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashTV View Post

Closest thing to the G400 is the G402. It's thinner in some areas and has more straightness to it to accommodate claw and fingertip grips but is overall a very close shape to the classic design.

Yeah I know, I went for the g303 instead, because I absolutely disliked all those unnecessary buttons on the g402...

post #19 of 27 Old 02-13-2016, 12:12 PM
PC Gamer

Razer mice don't last long unfortunately. I have tried a DA2013 and it lasted about 8 months before it double clicked so I resoldered a new switch and sold it.

post #20 of 27 Old 02-13-2016, 12:15 PM

Liked: 15
Stay away from razer, they are cancer, you should go mionix, logitech or roccat

G9 -> G400s -> Tt Saphira -> G100s -> Krait 2013 -> Sensei RAW -> G402 -> DA Chroma -> G403 Wireless

Tt Dasher -> Qck+ -> Dota2 Qck+ -> Steelseries Dex -> CM Speed RX -> Logitech G240 -> Taito Mid 3mm

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page