Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse - Page 48 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #471 of 1323 Old 07-22-2016, 01:54 PM
 
frunction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
I can't true palm any mouse, I just hope it's ~60mm+ wide where you grip. Less than that makes my hand cramp if the mouse isn't super tall.
frunction is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #472 of 1323 Old 07-22-2016, 02:35 PM
PC Gamer
 
nyshak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 486
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 21
The only mice I liked as palm grip were the old Steelseries Ikaris. I think Mionix has a shape that is pretty close to that one. Palm grip aint for me though. I claw even EC2 mice etc.

This new logi seems to be a contender. Idc about the led, but well, turn it of if annoying and thats it. 5gr more wont ruin the mouse so long as its close to, maybe a little under 90gr.
nyshak is offline  
post #473 of 1323 Old 07-22-2016, 03:03 PM
 
popups's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,380
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyshak View Post

The only mice I liked as palm grip were the old Steelseries Ikaris. I think Mionix has a shape that is pretty close to that one. Palm grip aint for me though. I claw even EC2 mice etc.

This new logi seems to be a contender. Idc about the led, but well, turn it of if annoying and thats it. 5gr more wont ruin the mouse so long as its close to, maybe a little under 90gr.

80g is a nice weight.
popups is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #474 of 1323 Old 07-22-2016, 03:33 PM
 
inferna1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp4tissue View Post

Does anyone have a link to the awp fail you guys are talking about..

https://www.twitch.tv/eleaguetv/v/79282430?t=13m59s
inferna1 is offline  
post #475 of 1323 Old 07-22-2016, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter
 
chr1spe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchzilla View Post

I've got large hands and I can't think of any that's great to palm, but I think for claw-ish there are so many that work well.

fingertip grip OTOH... people hold fingertip grip very differently it seems. I have some weird hybrid, which is why I think it's hard for me to find a good shape. tongue.gif

I would consider most of the more popular shapes palm shapes. The DA, Rival, and EC2 all definitely are imo. The EC2 is pretty small for palming I guess, but its still a palm shape imo. I don't see any other way to hold those ergo shapes which leave almost nothing to hold on to when lifting the mouse. If I don't palm those shapes I get serious hand cramps, but I don't like palming anyway.

chr1spe is offline  
post #476 of 1323 Old 07-22-2016, 03:57 PM
 
trism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1spe View Post

I would consider most of the more popular shapes palm shapes. The DA, Rival, and EC2 all definitely are imo. The EC2 is pretty small for palming I guess, but its still a palm shape imo. I don't see any other way to hold those ergo shapes which leave almost nothing to hold on to when lifting the mouse. If I don't palm those shapes I get serious hand cramps, but I don't like palming anyway.

I can claw grip all of those mice just fine, except the DA feels a bit too massive. EC2 works fine with a claw grip.

I hope this mouse isn't wider (grip position) than the G100s.
trism is offline  
post #477 of 1323 Old 07-22-2016, 04:06 PM
 
popups's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,380
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by trism View Post

I can claw grip all of those mice just fine, except the DA feels a bit too massive. EC2 works fine with a claw grip.

I hope this mouse isn't wider (grip position) than the G100s.

I hope this mouse is wider at the grip area than the G100s, but doesn't have that roundness and slant.
popups is offline  
post #478 of 1323 Old 07-22-2016, 05:21 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:

I'd blame the keyboard not the mouse.

It's obvious that he has sideway motion while doing the shots, otherwise they would've been kills.

Intel i7-3770k @4.2Ghz
Corsair 8GB 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 2T
MSI z77a-gd65
GTX970
Intel CT Gigabit Desktop Adapter
Asus Xonar DX
Seasonic Platinum 660W PSU

Mouse: Logitech G Pro
Keyboard: CM QuickFire TK

Pad: Roccat Taito 5mm
Audio: Beyerdynamics MMX300

Monitors: Asus VK278Q & VG248QE
Huzzaa is offline  
post #479 of 1323 Old 07-22-2016, 08:45 PM
 
Ukkooh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,505
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

80g is a nice weight.

For palmers sure. For fingertip grip it is too much.



OCN facts:
- Only AMD cards can overclockQuotes (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatsquare go_quote.gif

The spirit is willing, but the wallet is weak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLAWNOOB go_quote.gif

If you don't mind paying the nVidia tax, stick with your 780 TI Kingpins. I will be getting myself 4 295X2s and put them in 3 way SLI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilizum go_quote.gif

Logitech invented turbo for mice.
Ukkooh is offline  
post #480 of 1323 Old 07-22-2016, 09:20 PM
PC Gamer
 
geForZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukkooh View Post

For palmers sure. For fingertip grip it is too much.

TFW I'm fingertipping a G402 right now.
geForZ is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off