Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashTV View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMbAh View Post

snip

G Pro too heavy. This forum never ceases to amaze in all the wrong directions.

It feels heavy since it has a small soapbar shape yes.
G403 weighs less with a much bigger shell, so that mouse feels light af when moving around compared to G pro which is a tiny solid bar.

Concentrated weight will always feel heavier to maneuver, not really weird.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 87 Old 09-28-2017, 05:28 AM
New to Overclock.net

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn247 View Post

You don't get everything you want without modding. Paracord + Hyperglides are, at minimum, required of every mouse that has been produced, ever.

lmao
post #13 of 87 Old 09-28-2017, 05:34 AM
PC Gamer

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Right now is up to pretty much any company to nail this, I'm looking at finalmouse specifically because they were extremely close

Zowie QC is going down the drain - I mean not only did I receive defective mice from zowie so did my friends (benQ) where the sensor was having all sorts of tracking problems.

If finalmouse can just get their TP shell (or s1 shell, whichever you call it) to be like before just without QC problems (nobody cares if it weighs a little more if that means a more solid construction) and get rid of the braid, also make those 2x2 mouse feet a little more rounded/not so sharp it will in my honest opinion be one of the TOP ambi mice on the market. I'd even argue a lot of pro players would willingly use it. Heck even I would have used the S1 if they weren't so quick to break and felt kind of 'meh' to use (not shape wise)

Also while steelseries did a good job with their 'refresh' they changed their shapes for no reason (unless they actually had a reason?) because I'm pretty sure everyone who wanted a better sensei didn't want the shape to change - and myself I liked the old rival shape better than the new, personally I found even the G403 more comfortable than the new rival 310. The hump feels awkward but the rest of the mouse is actually very solid.. I think steelseries did everything right besides shape - which makes no sense what so ever considering all they had to do was mimic their old shape.. guess they saw the clones and figured 'lets be different' even though they would have had the highest quality version of those and it was their own product to begin with

Idk I just feel like product management or whoever is in charge of mice for companies just make mistakes - or they intentionally always butcher at least one part of the mouse to ensure that users will want to buy another in the future
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 87 Old 09-28-2017, 06:11 AM - Thread Starter

Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanir1337 View Post

The 3330 is fine, the MasterMouse S has other fatal flaws.
Buy a Revel / DM1 Pro S, add Hyperglides and a paracord cable and you're set. Mybe solder in D2F-01F's for better clicks.
The new, black Venator looks promising as well, same for the Cougar Minos X5.
Such as? I already have Revel, im trying to get a copy with good mouse buttons but all seems to have pre-travel and absurd click latency... also no buttons separate from the shell. Soldering is out of question, idk how to do it.
Paracord sucks, I prefer steelseries 310 cable and zowie's. Feets on Revel are good enough, problem is there aren't replacements if i want to swap the cable, already used the ones that came with the paracord...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalar View Post

Lol, I just want to see if a company can make a medium-large to large size gaming mouse for palm grip users at <90g. Having to settle for <100g, which seemingly only Logitech, and SteelSeries, as of late, can do. Everything else has glaring issues that I don't like. :/

Is the Finalmouse Scream One still a bad mouse?

O, yeah, off topic. Sowwy.

Well i just watched the ninja videos and it doesn't seem too bad. I like the buttons separate from the shell but definetely looks too big for me (i claw grip, i think smaller mice are better for me even if i have 19x10 cm hands)
post #15 of 87 Old 09-28-2017, 12:13 PM
New to Overclock.net

Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn247 View Post

You don't get everything you want without modding. Paracord + Hyperglides are, at minimum, required of every mouse that has been produced, ever.

No.

Main Mouse: Logitech G402

Rotation: Logitech G Pro, Logitech G403, Nixeus Revel

NOTE: The Allsop Raindrop XL is the mousepad you love that you haven't bought. thumb.gif
post #16 of 87 Old 09-28-2017, 01:53 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashTV View Post

No.

Tbh, this is so true for me, though. Almost every mouse I buy ends up being 1.5x as much money as it should be cuz I'm spoiled rotten lmao. ^-^

Mice: G303, Rival 310 (returned), Sensei 310, G900 (traded), G403 Wired, ZA11, G403 Wireless, G Pro, G502, DeathAdder Chroma (no longer have). Thoughts

Mouse Pads: Artisan Raiden MID (slightly slower than the ShidenKai) Dechanic SPEED XXL (hardly faster than the QcK, just fyi), F-Series 17" F30.R (probably the fastest pad; no longer produced), Zowie PTF-X (pretty much just a slightly faster QcK), Frostpad (some mice may suffer tracking issues on this pad), Artisan ShidenKai MID (one of the fastest cloth pads - wears quickly, but is fine afterward), QcK Mass (2slow4me), Act-Labs Speed by Surface (really fast and long-lasting), Roccat Sense (becomes inconsistant due to coating), Goliathus Speed (didn't like; glide not uniform).

Keyboards: Corsair K65 RGB (MX Silvers), Corsair K65, CM Storm QuickFire Rapid (MX Reds).

Blue = favorites
post #17 of 87 Old 09-28-2017, 02:06 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 86
So far the Revel/DM are the only 2 "safe" options.

G Pro for some (I would've really liked it if it was less V-shaped).

post #18 of 87 Old 09-28-2017, 02:37 PM

Liked: 61
DM1 and Revel got horrible buttons however imo.
Both good mice if you can get passed that however.
For me buttons are almost more important than shape (If I play fps I don't mind the buttons that much, but I play other genre and work, and the dm1, revel buttons are annoying to use.
post #19 of 87 Old 09-28-2017, 03:20 PM

Liked: 20
I think the title should be "So no proper ambidextrous mice I like yet?" and only you can answer that. The G Pro is a wonderful mouse for many people including myself. I'm sure there are tons of people who love other ambidextrous mice as well. The G Pro pretty much meets all of your criteria except maybe the cable and even that is fine if you mount your cable decently. I guess some people have also complained about the feet. For 10$ you can get other feet and another cable though and its really not that hard to replace those things.

post #20 of 87 Old 09-28-2017, 03:59 PM
New to Overclock.net

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

DM1 and Revel got horrible buttons however imo.
Both good mice if you can get passed that however.
For me buttons are almost more important than shape (If I play fps I don't mind the buttons that much, but I play other genre and work, and the dm1, revel buttons are annoying to use.

Buttons on my DM1 Pro S are fine actually (much better than KPOE for example), but horribly stiff. I don't know how or why, but button stiffness on my copy is roughly on par with Zowie FK series.

Mice currently owned: Logitech G402/G403/G303/G Pro, Zowie FK1/EC2-A, Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye, Dream Machine DM1 Pro S, EVGA Torq X5, Ninox Venator, Cooler Master Mastermouse S, HP Omen 600, Razer Deathadder 2013, Razer Basilisk

Looking to buy and try: Thermaltake Ventus R/Ventus X RGB Optical, Nixeus Revel, Cooler Master MM530, Red Square 1337 v2

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page