CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club - Page 328 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #3271 of 6485 Old 10-30-2012, 09:23 PM
New to Overclock.net

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Althulas View Post

I have not noticed any input lag in any of my PC or Xbox games, only ever used my Xbox on a monitor so can't help there but looks fine to me.
I've had no replies to my recent enquiries about a replacement pcb which he said he would get back to me after a few days and that was in the first week of this month Proberly got fed up of my emails frown.gif

Thanks for your reply. Now am a bit worried about this seller cause his the cheapest i found for the Crossover 27Q LED-P Pivot and heard he was reliable to until now that is. What model did you get and did you have one blue pcb and 3 green pcb. Also how long after did you have problems with the display

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3272 of 6485 Old 10-30-2012, 10:12 PM

Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKay View Post

well he did reply to me just few days ago when i asked him about the green pcb thing. I still have not bought one yet tho. Which model did you buy

It is a "Crossover 27Q LED-P Pivot"
post #3273 of 6485 Old 10-30-2012, 10:56 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 5
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for your reply. Now am a bit worried about this seller cause his the cheapest i found for the Crossover 27Q LED-P Pivot and heard he was reliable to until now that is. What model did you get and did you have one blue pcb and 3 green pcb. Also how long after did you have problems with the display

I have the 2720MDP led gold, it has the blue pcb in it which stated giving a intermittant flickering fault upto now my seller was working with me to solve it with good comms. Instead of returning my panel I asked for a replacement green pcb about the second or fourth of this month which he said he would get back to me in a few days so I don't know what's going on now. I last emailed him two days ago, just seems funny to be replying to other people.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3274 of 6485 Old 10-30-2012, 11:10 PM
New to Overclock.net

Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Althulas View Post

I have the 2720MDP led gold, it has the blue pcb in it which stated giving a intermittant flickering fault upto now my seller was working with me to solve it with good comms. Instead of returning my panel I asked for a replacement green pcb about the second or fourth of this month which he said he would get back to me in a few days so I don't know what's going on now. I last emailed him two days ago, just seems funny to be replying to other people.

I guess they reply only to new people wanting to buy then once you done buying. Then if any problems does happen they listen for a few emails then just don't care any more by the looks of it. Since he replied to me a few days ago. Am just thinking now if i should just buy a dell now since the crossover in uk cost £257.88 and if i add another £257.88 i can probably buy one for that price but i really wannted a glossy display tho and apple cost double that price

post #3275 of 6485 Old 10-30-2012, 11:49 PM

My crossover recently died because of the burnt mosfet as i was using the blue pcb
4 days later after emailing AW about it they kindly sent me a new green pcb and it's worked thus far.
post #3276 of 6485 Old 10-31-2012, 01:52 AM
WaterCooler

Liked: 43
Quote:

Does these monitors allow a gtx 670 ftw to go into the bios?

I'm using both the crossover 27q led and the 670 FTW and works flawlessly.

If you want the least lag in your games go with the 27q led or the led p .. As I heard that multi inputs creates more lag or ghosting in games

Don't save a few bucks and get yours from AW ... In the long run its going to pay off I ordered 2 of them one for me and one for my brother and they both had green pcbs so AW FTW thumb.gif
post #3277 of 6485 Old 10-31-2012, 08:03 AM
PC Gamer

Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shremi View Post

I'm using both the crossover 27q led and the 670 FTW and works flawlessly.
If you want the least lag in your games go with the 27q led or the led p .. As I heard that multi inputs creates more lag or ghosting in games
Don't save a few bucks and get yours from AW ... In the long run its going to pay off I ordered 2 of them one for me and one for my brother and they both had green pcbs so AW FTW thumb.gif

I just like to assure people who are thinking about buying a multi input model from a fact point of experience. Although physically you should have some input lag with the extra ports it is no where near as exaggerated stories that are floating about we'll not with the crossover anyway. I play a wide range of games mostly 1st person shooters, flight sims and RPGs. I use a GTX 580 to push the graphics about on my pc and have yet to notice any ghosting or lag that has stood out while gaming even with my Xbox or watching a Blu ray movie there is no Lag of note!

post #3278 of 6485 Old 10-31-2012, 11:43 AM
Graphics Card Aficionado

Liked: 64
Bright movies look GREAT on my Crossover - Avengers @ 1080p looks detailed and crisp - the only problem is the blacks - not as good as my plasma, but still not bad

post #3279 of 6485 Old 10-31-2012, 11:48 AM
PC Gamer

Just recived mine, WHAT A PICTURE!!!

I have been using it for around 3-4 hours now, played Medal Of Honor & Need For Speed, can't say anything else that i'm really happy with this monitor!
Haven't seen any movies or anything yet on it, but can't imagine I would be dissapointed! smile.gif

post #3280 of 6485 Old 10-31-2012, 11:55 AM

I'm about to buy "CrossOver 27Q LED White". Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CROSSOVER-27Q-LED-White-27-2560x1440-QHD-DVI-D-LG-S-IPS-Monitor-/110914577586?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item19d30624b2

It has 380cd/m2 instead of 450cd/m2 as in "CrossOver 27Q LED". Is this a huge difference? I also wonder whether the "CrossOver 27Q LED White" has no PWM like "CrossOver 27Q LED"?

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page