Forum Jump: 

post #1921 of 2231 Old 11-18-2013, 11:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock17pro View Post

that because bf4 run with 0.5-0.7 second delay.you can put claymore and you will see how long it takes to appear.bf 3 run around 0,2-0,4 (depends of people on server)

shouldn't the other player experience the same delay? so it doesn't matter...?

Do you have some kind of source of this statement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinaesthetic go_quote.gif

Enjoy the technology. Not the companies involved. Brand bias is what turns half the threads on OCN into garbage material.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1922 of 2231 Old 11-18-2013, 01:05 PM
Commodore 64

Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiezZ BE View Post

shouldn't the other player experience the same delay? so it doesn't matter...?

Do you have some kind of source of this statement?
they have delay also.source is half forum saying that and i see that in game
post #1923 of 2231 Old 11-18-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock17pro View Post

they have delay also.source is half forum saying that and i see that in game

There is always some kind of delay because of the hardware (inputlag, etc...) and because of the internet. But I was wondering how that you come up with these numbers.

Quote:

Enjoy the technology. Not the companies involved. Brand bias is what turns half the threads on OCN into garbage material.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1924 of 2231 Old 11-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Commodore 64

Liked: 0
By eye.you can see that while playing yourself.delay on claymores,lifts,invirement,vehicles explosions.
post #1925 of 2231 Old 11-19-2013, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter
Fan Man

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiezZ BE View Post

Where does he state that it's a little gadget? tongue.gif

Alternatively, if you’re a dab hand with a Philips screwdriver, you can purchase the kit itself and mod an ASUS VG248QE monitor at home. A complete installation instruction manual will be available to view online when the module becomes available, giving you a good idea of the skill level required for the DIY solution; assuming proficiency with modding, our technical gurus believe installation should take approximately 30 minutes. Source

In Q1 Asus will release a VG248QE with the G-sync module integrated in the monitor. At 399USD. IMO this takes it near eizo territory, we will have to wait for reviews and see how the official 2D lightboost performs. (at 144hz tho smile.gif )

Prequisites for g-sync:
-Kepler nvidia architecture GPU (GTX 650ti or over)
-And it will only work through DisplayPort thumb.gif

post #1926 of 2231 Old 11-19-2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIKOmagic View Post

Alternatively, if you’re a dab hand with a Philips screwdriver, you can purchase the kit itself and mod an ASUS VG248QE monitor at home. A complete installation instruction manual will be available to view online when the module becomes available, giving you a good idea of the skill level required for the DIY solution; assuming proficiency with modding, our technical gurus believe installation should take approximately 30 minutes. Source

In Q1 Asus will release a VG248QE with the G-sync module integrated in the monitor. At 399USD. IMO this takes it near eizo territory, we will have to wait for reviews and see how the official 2D lightboost performs. (at 144hz tho smile.gif )

Prequisites for g-sync:
-Kepler nvidia architecture GPU (GTX 650ti or over)
-And it will only work through DisplayPort thumb.gif

yes, i know, can't wait untill they release it. First i'm gonna wait for some third party reviews. If it's any good like they are marketing then I will get that DIY kit for sure. thumb.gif

Quote:

post #1927 of 2231 Old 11-21-2013, 11:26 PM
333mhz

Liked: 4
Does anyone else have uniformity issues with their monitor? I just got mine and it was really noticeable. http://imgur.com/ycjXtJu,QOil2hj,IPnxUPo here are some pictures. It looks very similar to the uniformity issues pcmonitor posted http://imgur.com/DgyLJrN.

Can anyone else try to use the wallpaper and let me know if it's just me? The wallpaper is perfectly fine on my other monitor. Thanks. http://i.imgur.com/uBmYcsq.jpg
post #1928 of 2231 Old 11-22-2013, 10:54 AM

Liked: 2
aehm, take a closer look at the top of the monitor bezel lol its like totaly not straight and the lower bezel. thats what i see on this picture. looks like a crt panel kinda. and you have some backlight bleeding it seems at the bottom.

"I don't sleep, I just dream." Rust Cohle
post #1929 of 2231 Old 11-22-2013, 02:35 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHeNeRiC View Post

Does anyone else have uniformity issues with their monitor? I just got mine and it was really noticeable. http://imgur.com/ycjXtJu,QOil2hj,IPnxUPo here are some pictures. It looks very similar to the uniformity issues pcmonitor posted http://imgur.com/DgyLJrN.

Can anyone else try to use the wallpaper and let me know if it's just me? The wallpaper is perfectly fine on my other monitor. Thanks. http://i.imgur.com/uBmYcsq.jpg

Pretty sure that's a defect. Here's mine. It's what I consider a "good" sample. You can see most of the uniformity issues are near the top left, but even then it's very minor.

post #1930 of 2231 Old 11-22-2013, 02:49 PM
333mhz

Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice445 View Post

Pretty sure that's a defect. Here's mine. It's what I consider a "good" sample. You can see most of the uniformity issues are near the top left, but even then it's very minor.

Thanks for showing me what yours looks like. I realize using flux shows the uniformity defect a lot more whereas with flux off it looks like yours

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page