Monitors and HDTVs advices - Page 2 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #11 of 12 Old 10-23-2013, 08:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
For a monitor, considering how close you sit to them, 32" is a bit big for me. 27" is pushing it. But to each his own I suppose.
I've no suggestions on which of the Korean monitors to go for, it's nothing I've looked in to yet. But I know OCN get loads of topics about them, just use the search and search Korean. A tonne of topics will come up I'd imagine.
I don't believe you can get 120Hz 1440p monitors yet, someone correct me if I'm wrong there. I believe it'll be one or the other.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 Old 10-24-2013, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter
PC Gamer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawswing View Post

For a monitor, considering how close you sit to them, 32" is a bit big for me. 27" is pushing it. But to each his own I suppose.
I've no suggestions on which of the Korean monitors to go for, it's nothing I've looked in to yet. But I know OCN get loads of topics about them, just use the search and search Korean. A tonne of topics will come up I'd imagine.
I don't believe you can get 120Hz 1440p monitors yet, someone correct me if I'm wrong there. I believe it'll be one or the other.

Yea i have been looking around.. i can go with 120hz 1080p easy.. or get 27" 1440p and overclock the refresh rate up on korean monitor as well.. hmm.. hard to decide. I would rather go with monitor that has hdmi and other main input instead hdtv.. i have pc and ps3.. both is hooked up by hdmi.. but if i get a monitor with one hdmi.. which is fine cuz i can use dvi for pc and hdmi for ps3...

I haven't decided yet though.. still looking.. here is one i have been eyeing on..
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/111103342614?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Still unsure though... biggrin.gif

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page