Three new screens: BenQ XL2411T or AOC E2462VWH? - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-29-2013, 04:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
So I have decided some time ago to get a three screen setup for my desktop. I have been eyeing BenQ XL2411T for this because of recommendations. But now I have the chance to buy the AOC E2462VWH with a 33% discount (but only for the next 23 hours). The AOC seems to get a lot of good reviews but so does the BenQ. The AOC screen is over 50% cheaper than the BenQ, so I'm wondering if the BenQ screen is really worth that much extra?

I used my computer for gaming, schoolwork and work. I play most kind of games, and used to play Counter-Strike on a competitive level, but now I'm entirely a casual gamer that play games like Garry's Mod, Skyrim, Path of the Exile and other games like that. For schoolwork I do programming, Unity3D/Blender/Unreal Engine/Gamemaker and a lot of .pdf reading. Work is the same kind of thing.

I really don't like it when my screen blurs when I move around in games. I am aware what it takes to set up three screens and how it is different to just two.

This are the prices converted to american dollars:
BenQ: $392
AOC: $218
AOC discount: $146

PC Specs:
CPU: 2,67 gigahertz Intel Core i7 920
Board: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. EX58-UD4P
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6970
RAM: 10 gb

So would I see a big difference between the two screens and is that difference worth the huge price gap?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page