post #23311 of 28144 Old 04-18-2014, 08:16 PM
New to Overclock.net

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolern View Post

Man this thread has blown up. All these newbies coming in and causing a ruckus. Why do people think their crap dont stink just because they have 4 Titans. Plenty of people here have run quad Titans a long time ago, like its something new, lol. Including myself. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

BTW Quad SLI is not all its cracked up to be due to 4-way SLI issues and i myself would just run 3 and overvolt them unless you are running 4K Surround resolutions. thumb.gif

I had a bear of a time getting 3 KPEs to play well together at anything above 1350.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #23312 of 28144 Old 04-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Extreme Cooler

Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by skupples View Post

Whats the Pyrex beaker for? Overflow?

yeah - when i turn on the second DDC 3.25, especially if the system is not completely purged of all air pockets (like after changing gpus etc) the rez will overflow or have too much pressure - not good. so the flask will catch overflow and pull back into rez when i switch pump 2 off, if i dont' spin it down first. It's really to control the pressure flux and my paranoia about blowing a seal. turning that quad 480 ext rad over is a PIA.rolleyes.gif
Pressure is good, use one of those Pressure Valve up sight down in the top of the loop.
post #23313 of 28144 Old 04-18-2014, 08:28 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky PC View Post

Pressure is good, use one of those Pressure Valve up sight down in the top of the loop.

Thx. I have one of the koolance releases on the 720XT, release point was too high for the bench since I'm swapping stuff [much] too often. On my "work" rig it is a good vent to have tho.

oh - when the coolant level really pops... the nozzle makes a nice fine spray rolleyes.gif This issue may be because the level of the coolant has to raise like 1.2M from the base of that rad. IDK. just trying to deal with it somehow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #23314 of 28144 Old 04-18-2014, 08:36 PM
Extreme Cooler

Quote:

Quote:

Thx. I have one of the koolance releases on the 720XT, release point was too high for the bench since I'm swapping stuff [much] too often. On my "work" rig it is a good vent to have tho.

oh - when the coolant level really pops... the nozzle makes a nice fine spray rolleyes.gif This issue may be because the level of the coolant has to raise like 1.2M from the base of that rad. IDK. just trying to deal with it somehow.
I think you have an external aguaduct also. In my case I never have to touch the external watercooling, for refilling I do it on the vertical reservoir inside the rig (like 5 tea spoon once a month) practical not air will circulate on the loop.
post #23315 of 28144 Old 04-18-2014, 08:40 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:

I think you have an external aguaduct also. In my case I never have to touch it for refilling I do it on the top of the reservoir, practical not air will circulate on the loop.

I have a 720XT mkIV hooked to my "work" box (2700K, 2 titans). the 4x480 rad set in the picture is the Aquacomputer GiGant.
post #23317 of 28144 Old 04-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Extreme Cooler

Quote:

Quote:

I think you have an external aguaduct also. In my case I never have to touch it for refilling I do it on the top of the reservoir, practical not air will circulate on the loop.

I have a 720XT mkIV hooked to my "work" box (2700K, 2 titans). the 4x480 rad set in the picture is the Aquacomputer GiGant.
The same and I agree the base of the aquaduct little bit sucks, but now I really don't need to move it anymore or refilling from the aquaduct. I also remove the two little- bolls from flow level as they became annoying.
post #23318 of 28144 Old 04-18-2014, 09:03 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccamRazor View Post

Beautiful and very cool (pun intended) tongue.gif

Thx, but compared to the clean rigs you guys build, it's more like a "rat rod".

post #23319 of 28144 Old 04-18-2014, 09:06 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:

The same and I agree the base of the aquaduct little bit sucks, but now I really don't need to move it anymore or refilling from the aquaduct. I also remove the two little- bolls from flow meter as they became annoying.

they sink blinksmiley.gif
post #23320 of 28144 Old 04-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Extreme Cooler

Quote:

Quote:

The same and I agree the base of the aquaduct little bit sucks, but now I really don't need to move it anymore or refilling from the aquaduct. I also remove the two little- bolls from flow level as they became annoying.

they sink blinksmiley.gif
Eeee..exactly! They are designed for one single pump Snorkle.gif.

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page