*cough* Stock *cough*

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvacgaspiping View Post
Hey Guys,

I`m now just one spot behind Sideburns in the folding stats. I`m at # 362.
HI HVAC,

That really rocks!!! Looks like your point production has really improved over the past few weeks...
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=206021

Keep it up. There are a lot of non- folders ahead of you.... :-)

"Fold for the cause, Fold for OCN" thumb.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1962 of 3773 Old 09-28-2007, 05:28 AM
*cough* Stock *cough*

Liked: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by shajbot View Post
That post gives me hope. I was checking out my female "friend"'s myspace and she went to her school Prom last year and before I thought she must have gone with a date but since you say that she "might" not gone with a date and I could ask her and actually have a chance to...
Hi shaj,

Yeah girls are funny in many ways. I have three daughters and a wife and still haven't figured them out and I don't think I ever will... I never hurts to ask. Who knows they might be wanting to go with you and haven't said anything yet...

It's also sometimes about "their" friends and dates. They'll not go with a guy, and go with a friend just so the friend isn't going alone. And they have lots of un-written rules amongst themselves that we (the guy) are suppose to know or figure out. Believe me when I say that. I've heard a lot of conversations between them and their friends.

When I've asked before about these "so-called" un-written rules and how is a guy suppose to know, they just smile and say "they aren't suppose too"... Then I ask, Why do you get so upset when guys break these rules, because they don't know, my daughters just shrugged their shoulders and walked away. Like I said, I gave up trying to figure the female gender out....

Do what you think is best and let the chips fall where they may! :-)

"Fold for the cause, Fold for OCN" thumb.gif

post #1963 of 3773 Old 09-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Fortran lives!

Liked: 281
Man, tonight's a big football game in town. It's my high school against the public school. We've beaten them in every game for the past 20 years, but this year we're both undefeated so far... Too bad I can't go to the game, as I have something else to do.

I'm a graduate student, and I develop HPC codes in Fortran and Matlab to make the world better.
My user name too long or weird for you? Feel free to call me LBN. FYI, it's French for "the black box."
Official OCN Camera Thread | Flickr | Camera Stuff: Nikon D7000,Tokina 12-24 f/4 AT-X Pro, Sigma 30 f/1.4 EX DC HSM, Nikkor 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 VR
Film Gear: Pentacon Praktica LLC, Meyer-Optik Gorlitz 50 f/1.8 | Nikon N2020, Nikkor 50 f/1.4 AI-S
There's really nothing remarkable about it. All you do is hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself. - J.S. Bach
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1964 of 3773 Old 09-28-2007, 03:27 PM
!ǝʞɐq puɐ ǝʞɐɥs¡

Liked: 363
Yeah big football game tonight for my school too, but I have to go to this play, for a class credit....

Currently folding Folders Inc: Shajbot, harmo777, Micam93, and steelrain33.thumb.gif

Useful Links
CS:S Server ADMIN - GunGame 100tick Ping Boosted: overclock.nuclearfallout.net:27015
Found haxor on the server? REPORT NOW
Join OCN's Server Steam Group
Overclock.net's CSS spray!
Howto: Make text invisible
post #1965 of 3773 Old 09-28-2007, 04:01 PM
!ǝʞɐq puɐ ǝʞɐɥs¡

Come on guys, let's make our threat the WIN thread of this forum.

So my school just got new Interweb line jacked in. The speed is ~ 20x faster. I'm really happy for us. Remember the time when I had to take out the folding rigs at school because the net was really slow and it can't handle a couple machine upload and the whole school surfing internet at once? Well now I think it can handle a bunch of uploads and downloads at once now.

It helps the students you know. Before the students really had trouble trying to getting something off the internet or just simply view a youtube video for a project, it was really slow and laggy and inconsistent. Now we just need a more stable mainserver for handling loads and we'll be sufficient for the next 3 years.

I'm really happy because since I was the tech-aid 3 years ago I've always wanted the school to have faster internet. Finally they'd listened eh. Coolness!

Currently folding Folders Inc: Shajbot, harmo777, Micam93, and steelrain33.thumb.gif

Useful Links
CS:S Server ADMIN - GunGame 100tick Ping Boosted: overclock.nuclearfallout.net:27015
post #1966 of 3773 Old 09-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Fortran lives!

That's pretty cool. BTW, I just found out the score. We lost, 27-25. They won in the last 10 seconds of the game with a field goal.

I'm a graduate student, and I develop HPC codes in Fortran and Matlab to make the world better.
My user name too long or weird for you? Feel free to call me LBN. FYI, it's French for "the black box."
Official OCN Camera Thread | Flickr | Camera Stuff: Nikon D7000,Tokina 12-24 f/4 AT-X Pro, Sigma 30 f/1.4 EX DC HSM, Nikkor 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 VR
Film Gear: Pentacon Praktica LLC, Meyer-Optik Gorlitz 50 f/1.8 | Nikon N2020, Nikkor 50 f/1.4 AI-S
There's really nothing remarkable about it. All you do is hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself. - J.S. Bach
post #1967 of 3773 Old 09-28-2007, 09:23 PM
!ǝʞɐq puɐ ǝʞɐɥs¡

Ahh dam, that's a bummer, losing like that. I haven't heard anything from our school game actually, someone will tell me tomorrow.

So I when to the play, it was not what I expected. Done by students, led by just an experienced drama teacher, together brought a fun-loving, intelligent, and heart-charming performance that I've never seen. The thing that amazed me the most is the involvement and the talents the students have. I see them every day at school and usually I think they're just another someone who tries to get through the day at school and go home and do something else. But in the play, they show real abilities. Since now I understand even more the phrase There is more than meets the eyes than ever.

Heheh. I learn something interesting everyday, grateful for that.

Useful Links
post #1968 of 3773 Old 09-29-2007, 06:02 AM
Fortran lives!

Yeah, our school's drama department is pretty good. However, the coolest high school musical I've ever seen was a few years back. My aunt teaches chorus at a high school in the midwest, and one year they put on Les Miserables. It was perhaps one of the best musicals either student or professionally done.

post #1969 of 3773 Old 09-29-2007, 08:10 AM
!ǝʞɐq puɐ ǝʞɐɥs¡

Never heard of that piece before. But I'll keep an ear out for it in the future.

And so the guy that supposed to go show me the guitar stores told us his back hurts and he can't go. So no new guitar for me at least today.

Useful Links
post #1970 of 3773 Old 09-29-2007, 08:49 AM
3.5ghz

Liked: 17
Still cant reinstall on the new drive, no broadband.. and our states going down!

http://mich.gov/som/0,1607,7-192--176865--,00.html

Former Folders Inc. member.
"Mankind is drawn to the heavens for the same reason we were once drawn into unknown lands and across the open sea. We choose to explore space because doing so improves our lives, and lifts our national spirit. So let us continue the journey."

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page