post #871 of 3773 Old 01-24-2007, 08:47 PM
*cough* Stock *cough*

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by shajbot View Post
All right buick, hopefully the CPU comes quick so you can get started soon. If you got some questions during setting up, feel free to ask it here, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

About Peroxide, it'd better if he would now fold for our common team collector Team_Folders_Inc since it's virutally still folding for our team but on another front that doesn't affect our main competition. It's like soldiers that could not fight at front, still be able to continually contribute to the great cause at the back line. Don't get me wrong but it'd be best that way. However, if Peroxide won't have a word on this I think we shall carry out our plan then.
Hi shajbot,

I think peroxide posted in an earlier thread that he is not opposed to folding for Team_Folders_Inc. We just need to actively look for a replacement. I've had several PM's with peroxide and in the last one he was Ok with whatever "we" wanted to do. As far as the team competition goes, I'll PM taeric when we have a new member and he'll replace peroxide with him. peroxide can then change over his single rig to Team_Folders_Inc or keep it to himself and place the points on his handle.

Either way, I just don't want peroxide to go away mad like hellgy did last year. After we got you on board, I told hellgy and he hasn't folded or posted here in OCN since...

I did PM a person about 2 weeks ago who PM'd me, but they haven't replied nor have they posted here in OCN after that either... This is what I'm really afraid of. Getting a new member who "thinks" they want to fold and then changes their mind within a couple of weeks. Peroxide has been a stable folder for almost a year now on our team. I'm hoping to find someone like you!!! Because you have been a real gem and I've said this before, I'm very glad you're on our/my team!

Take care and I'll let you know when the cpu comes in, :-)

BTW - Do you have any buddies here in OCN that would want to join our team for folding 24/7??? I'm not that concerned with their processor type or things like that. Just that they fold 24/7 and they're friendly enough to post here once a week...

"Fold for the cause, Fold for OCN" thumb.gif

Chimp Challenge Participant  Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant  100 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #872 of 3773 Old 01-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Fold for team 37726

Liked: 531
I would really prefer the Team username to only be used by members currently on the team. Former members should fold under their own username and receive proper credit for the work that they complete while current members may lump their "excess" work together to give the team a some brownie points for the points the team members are foregoing as individuals.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...

25 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #873 of 3773 Old 01-24-2007, 11:17 PM
*cough* Stock *cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeric View Post
I would really prefer the Team username to only be used by members currently on the team. Former members should fold under their own username and receive proper credit for the work that they complete while current members may lump their "excess" work together to give the team a some brownie points for the points the team members are foregoing as individuals.
Hi taeric,

You certainly do get around! If and or when someone wants to join our team, I'll let you know and PM peroxide... By the looks of it, it won't be anytime soon.

It will be a shame to have him go though... I hope he sticks around OCN and continues to fold for team 37726. We just haven't heard from him in a long while now.

Take care, :-)

Chimp Challenge Participant  Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant  100 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #874 of 3773 Old 01-25-2007, 09:31 AM
4.0ghz

Liked: 194
Well, my computer has been off for a number of days now due to me not living at home anymore, I am currently back for a few hours, but I shall leave my computer on after I leave.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
post #875 of 3773 Old 01-25-2007, 02:15 PM
*cough* Stock *cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peroxide View Post
Well, my computer has been off for a number of days now due to me not living at home anymore, I am currently back for a few hours, but I shall leave my computer on after I leave.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi peroxide,

You're not at home anymore?? That could be good and bad... I hope everything is well in your part of the world! We, as a team, will continue to look for another member. I hope that is still Ok with you... I'll let you know when and/or if that happens...

Take care, :-)

post #876 of 3773 Old 01-25-2007, 04:36 PM
3.5ghz

Liked: 71
Hey Team Folders, Inc.,

I got the PM from 455Buick about an opening on the team. Yes, I`m still interested. Let me know what I have to do.

cheers.gif Proud member of Team Folders, Inc.
post #877 of 3773 Old 01-26-2007, 07:04 AM
*cough* Stock *cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvacgaspiping View Post
Hey Team Folders, Inc.,

I got the PM from 455Buick about an opening on the team. Yes, I`m still interested. Let me know what I have to do.
Hi hvac,

I think it's a go! I'll let cappy, shajbot, and our mentor LBN know and weigh in...

Just post here, stay in contact with us and allow your rig to fold 24/7. I'll PM taeric when the other team members weigh in. I don't think there will be a problem though.
You have just the one rig, right?? If you do have two, have the other one fold for Team_Folders_Inc. That team is now in 24th place on team OCN and climbing. My 6 "extra" rigs are folding there along with 9 from shajbot's school. I think you'll find this team a good group and friendly.

BTW - How's the weather in Oklahoma?? cappy and myself live on the West side of Michigan and shajbot in New Mexico. peroxide in Canada and LBN in Mass (I think?).

LBN started this team last year and had to leave due to computer problems. peroxide is not living at home anymore (according to the post above) and maybe losing interest or does not have the time?? I'm hoping he stays with OCN and folding though...

Well take care and stay in touch, :-)

post #878 of 3773 Old 01-26-2007, 08:51 AM
3.5ghz

Hey `55,

I just have the one rig shown in my specs, which has been folding for about two months with no problems. `Will have completed 29 units by noon today and amass nearly 7000 points. I`ll try to contribute as much as I can, but won`t be in touch during the daytime due to work. The weather here has cleared up some and we`ve had a thaw. `Supposed to make 58 today, but tomorrow another cold front is supposed to move in with a 30% chance of more snow. Of course, what we call snow here is nothing compared to what you get in Michigan. I grew up in Cleveland, OH, so I know what snow is. I had to shovel my driveway nearly every day in the winter.

post #879 of 3773 Old 01-26-2007, 02:46 PM
!ǝʞɐq puɐ ǝʞɐɥs¡

Liked: 363
Welcome to the jungle hvacgaspiping, enjoy your stay with us and you don't really have to check in everyday, just do once in awhile or you have some thoughts to share with us. Once again welcome and thanks for joining teh team.

Currently folding Folders Inc: Shajbot, harmo777, Micam93, and steelrain33.thumb.gif

Useful Links
CS:S Server ADMIN - GunGame 100tick Ping Boosted: overclock.nuclearfallout.net:27015
Found haxor on the server? REPORT NOW
Join OCN's Server Steam Group
Overclock.net's CSS spray!
Howto: Make text invisible

2 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #880 of 3773 Old 01-26-2007, 04:46 PM
3.5ghz

Thanks Shajbot,

So, do I need to get a designation of some sort to show that I`m on a team? Will my name show up in the folders` page, etc? Do you need anything special from me to make my contribution more meaningful?

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page