128GB+ SSD - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-15-2013, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter
4.0ghz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Looking for something cheap to toss in my work laptop. Obviously, they are making me buy it rolleyes.gif so I want it to be cheap so prefer it to be $50 or less, depending on size/brand, etc.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-15-2013, 07:46 PM

Liked: 72
as far as cheap goes, you can get a 64 for around $50 new, i just got a kingston 120gb SSD for $70 on newegg

edit: i got it on amazon, not newegg. free 2 day shipping with prime for students tongue.gif

1. If you don't agree with something I say, please don't flame me, either politely correct me, or send me a PM and tell me to fix it.
2. I have a severely jaded opinion on several subjects, almost everything i say should be taken with a grain of salt.
3. Finally, I'm here because i enjoy helping people. Anybody can mail me and i will respond trying to give as much help as i can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazio93
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
post #3 of 3 Old 09-16-2013, 07:09 PM - Thread Starter
4.0ghz

Liked: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker22dallas View Post

as far as cheap goes, you can get a 64 for around $50 new, i just got a kingston 120gb SSD for $70 on newegg

edit: i got it on amazon, not newegg. free 2 day shipping with prime for students tongue.gif
Thanks for the tip, but as you can see by my request, $70 is > than $50 and 64gb is smaller than 128gb..... rolleyes.gif
My last purchase was a $100gb for $35 so the deals are out there and it's just going to be for testing systems so I don't need anything fancy.

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page