Team Special Recognition *Last Updated 11/30/17 post 3453* - Page 36 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #351 of 3461 Old 02-15-2012, 09:28 AM
Audiophile

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 68

Actually AQUA has 600k+ points in there. GG sherlock.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #352 of 3461 Old 02-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Professional Procrastinator

Liked: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3machi7ke View Post

If you really are craving those 70k points just tell me and I'll run my rigs for your account for one day and give you an extra 500k points, just stop with this madness???
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagittaja View Post

lachen.gif

BOINC Pentathlon Participant x2 

post #353 of 3461 Old 02-15-2012, 09:34 AM
Dr. Boincinstein

Liked: 109
yeah, and butch will run his rig in my name too!! wink.gif lol

OCN'S WhatPulse team, come join us!
OCN's Boinc Team. Come Join Us!!
My Boinc Project's Stats
_.=5GHz Overclock Club=._
"All is Fair in Love And Boinc." : DarkRyder
"May the Boinc be with you... always." : DarkRyder

5 Million+ Folding at Home points  Chimp Challenge Participant  Overclock.net 10 Year Member  BGB Participant 2014  BOINC Pentathlon 6x Participant 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #354 of 3461 Old 02-15-2012, 09:40 AM
Audiophile

Sure I could go and run a little DistrRTgen on my sauna and crack 600k PPD but those are my AQUA points. From my favourite project ever.

post #355 of 3461 Old 02-15-2012, 10:08 AM
Overclocker in Training

Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagittaja View Post

nvm, this is just stupid rolleyes.gif maybe next time the genius will remember to put all BOINC projects under the same account instead of multiple accounts

My BOINC Stats || Come Join Us and Get Into Shape!! thumb.gif || Join the Gun Club thumb.gif
-Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety-
-A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed-
I know English isn't everyone's primary language, so when I correct you understand I'm not doing it to be rude or mean, I'm trying to help. I apologize to anyone who might think I am trying to be rude or mean, please don't take it that way. On the other side, if you see a mistake in my post, feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to go back and correct the error smile.gif

BOINC Pentathlon Participant  

post #356 of 3461 Old 02-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Audiophile

You clearly have all the facts.. Who has been talking about signing projects with different names? All my projects have been under the same account name since I started, aka LagittajaWCG, the cpid's splitted even though I had all the same information set on all projects..

Only yesterday I decided to strip the WCG ending from my account name on all the active projects I had signed up for.

post #357 of 3461 Old 02-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Professional Procrastinator

Liked: 252
post #358 of 3461 Old 02-15-2012, 11:00 AM
New to Overclock.net

Liked: 960
behave or the wolf might need to rip off your limbs to use as toothpicks tongue.gif

20 Million+ Folding at Home points  Foldathon Folder - 2013 Participant  Chimp Challenge Participant X4  BOINC Pentathlon Participant x2 

post #359 of 3461 Old 02-15-2012, 11:01 AM
Overclocker in Training

Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybutcher View Post

Now children grouphug.gif

*shrugs* I just don't get people that complain about insignificant stuff, such as lost points. BOINC is about furthering scientific endeavors, it shouldn't be about the individual and how many points you get credit for or don't get credit for. The important thing is that the work was done and the effort to support science is there, whoever did the work and how much credit they get for it is irrelevant. People that complain about petty and insignificant things annoy me, so I vented a bit as I let my annoyance get the better of me, hence why I deleted my entire previous post with a truncated sentence. Now, it's time to stop complaining about the people that complain about insignificant things, and get back to the important things in life, like work frown.gif

My BOINC Stats || Come Join Us and Get Into Shape!! thumb.gif || Join the Gun Club thumb.gif
-Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety-
-A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed-
I know English isn't everyone's primary language, so when I correct you understand I'm not doing it to be rude or mean, I'm trying to help. I apologize to anyone who might think I am trying to be rude or mean, please don't take it that way. On the other side, if you see a mistake in my post, feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to go back and correct the error smile.gif

BOINC Pentathlon Participant  

post #360 of 3461 Old 02-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Boinctastic

Liked: 62
If something annoys me, then I will ***** about it. This obviously annoys lagittaja. Doesn't bother me one way or the other that he is complaining. Seems that this board is somewhat for that kind of stuff.

Chimp Challenge Participant  8 Million+ Folding at Home points  BOINC Pentathlon 5x Participant  

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page