gran turismo sortof? - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 Old 11-05-2006, 12:03 PM - Thread Starter
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
 
Sin100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: England, UK.
Posts: 10,177
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 106
are there any games for PC that are like GT?

I played GT3 on ps2 and loved it! (they don't do it on PC )
Sin100 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 Old 11-05-2006, 12:12 PM
PC Gamer
 
vtech1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: C:\Windows\system32
Posts: 3,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Send a message via AIM to vtech1 Send a message via MSN to vtech1
GTR2 is a GFX hungry game
the video settings go on and on and on wow u can have upto 100 cars on the screen
Sin100 likes this.
vtech1 is offline  
post #3 of 21 Old 11-05-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm gonna need a sweeper
 
Fusion Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northants, UK
Posts: 7,566
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 650
Send a message via MSN to Fusion Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech1 View Post
GTR2 is a GFX hungry game
the video settings go on and on and on wow u can have upto 100 cars on the screen
well actually its 61 max i think, because thats the most you can fit on the grid

if you like GT3, GTR2 wont appeal too much, its alot more realistic and alot harder than GT3.

if you want a good racing game for pc get either GTR, GTR2 or GTLegends or wait until Race WTCC comes out. they are all very good realistic games, but you HAVE to have a wheel if you wish to play them well
Sin100 likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dfxvoodoo go_quote.gif
if the psu is hot and producing hot electric then what it is feeding is going to be feed hot electric and there for will be hot.
Fusion Racing is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 21 Old 11-05-2006, 12:18 PM
PC Gamer
 
vtech1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: C:\Windows\system32
Posts: 3,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Send a message via AIM to vtech1 Send a message via MSN to vtech1
lol i use my logitech X3D extreme 3d pro joystick works fine for me

also u should try toca race driver 3 it has ALL types of races
vtech1 is offline  
post #5 of 21 Old 11-05-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm gonna need a sweeper
 
Fusion Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northants, UK
Posts: 7,566
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 650
Send a message via MSN to Fusion Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech1 View Post
lol i use my logitech X3D extreme 3d pro joystick works fine for me

also u should try toca race driver 3 it has ALL types of races
toca isnt such a great game really if you want it to be realistic, its fun though - especially online.

you use a joystick, well do you race with all driver aids off with a manual gearbox on 100% difficulty? - you really need a wheel if you race like that
Sin100 likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dfxvoodoo go_quote.gif
if the psu is hot and producing hot electric then what it is feeding is going to be feed hot electric and there for will be hot.
Fusion Racing is offline  
post #6 of 21 Old 11-05-2006, 12:31 PM
PC Gamer
 
vtech1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: C:\Windows\system32
Posts: 3,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Send a message via AIM to vtech1 Send a message via MSN to vtech1
vtech1 is offline  
post #7 of 21 Old 11-05-2006, 12:52 PM - Thread Starter
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
 
Sin100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: England, UK.
Posts: 10,177
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Gt legends looks quite good!

Dam i hate PCs for games man!! sucks!

There are hardly any decent racing games for PC and NO boxing decent games for PC! sigh, its FPS here and FPS there!

Sometimes i feel like a change eh!
Sin100 is offline  
post #8 of 21 Old 11-05-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm gonna need a sweeper
 
Fusion Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northants, UK
Posts: 7,566
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 650
Send a message via MSN to Fusion Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin100 View Post
Gt legends looks quite good!

Dam i hate PCs for games man!! sucks!

There are hardly any decent racing games for PC and NO boxing decent games for PC! sigh, its FPS here and FPS there!

Sometimes i feel like a change eh!
note i posted 4 good racing games... and there is Toca race driver 3 and a few others

GT Legends is good, so is GTR2. GTR is good aswell but is a bit old now

GTL, GTR2 and GTR are good because they have alot of mods so you can have new cars and many new paintjobs to make the game a little better when you start to tire of it
Sin100 likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dfxvoodoo go_quote.gif
if the psu is hot and producing hot electric then what it is feeding is going to be feed hot electric and there for will be hot.
Fusion Racing is offline  
post #9 of 21 Old 11-05-2006, 01:02 PM
PC Gamer
 
vtech1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: C:\Windows\system32
Posts: 3,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Send a message via AIM to vtech1 Send a message via MSN to vtech1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion Racing View Post
note i posted 4 good racing games... and there is Toca race driver 3 and a few others

GT Legends is good, so is GTR2. GTR is good aswell but is a bit old now

GTL, GTR2 and GTR are good because they have alot of mods so you can have new cars and many new paintjobs to make the game a little better when you start to tire of it
EXCUSE ME??????????
i remember posting GTR2 1st
vtech1 is offline  
post #10 of 21 Old 11-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Audiophile
 
Remonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 5,703
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 316
Why do you want it to be for PC? If you have a PS2 get Gran Turismo 4 lol, the only game better than GT3 is its sequel IMO.

Remonster is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off