[OCN] Call of Duty Clan (BLACK OPS 3, AW, BO2, MW3) - Page 35 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #341 of 1064 Old 11-05-2013, 09:47 PM
PC Gamer
 
jameyscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Maryville, TN
Posts: 4,799
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaican Reaper View Post

After disabling sli i realized that wasnt the problem....biggrin.gif

What was your problem, then? After disabling SLI, I haven't experience stutter.
jameyscott is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #342 of 1064 Old 11-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Overclocker
 
Maelthras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Ghosts is a terrible game full of bugs, glitchs and errors. I constantly had artifacts showing up, the game bugged and I got stuck on the water level, each time I died I respawned in the same spot and died 5 seconds later in a never ending loop and the story was pretty lame, pretty much the same as all the other call of duty games but far more obvious about what is going to happen. Got pretty boring after the first few missions.
Oh yeah and every premission story was stuttering and loading slowly. Pretty poorly made game.
Maelthras is offline  
post #343 of 1064 Old 11-05-2013, 09:59 PM
PC Gamer
 
Cuffuffles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelthras View Post

Ghosts is a terrible game full of bugs, glitchs and errors. I constantly had artifacts showing up, the game bugged and I got stuck on the water level, each time I died I respawned in the same spot and died 5 seconds later in a never ending loop and the story was pretty lame, pretty much the same as all the other call of duty games but far more obvious about what is going to happen. Got pretty boring after the first few missions.
Oh yeah and every premission story was stuttering and loading slowly. Pretty poorly made game.

Can't comment on campaign because I haven't played it, but I can honestly say I have not expereinced one bug/glitch/artifact/stutter or even lag with the game since it's come out....

Cuffuffles is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #344 of 1064 Old 11-05-2013, 10:00 PM
PC Gamer
 
Jamaican Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NSW,Australia
Posts: 3,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameyscott View Post

What was your problem, then? After disabling SLI, I haven't experience stutter.
Still had stuttering even after disabling sli,now need to figure out if its driver issue or just the game....


Currently Playing...Titanfall...Watch Dogs...Skyrim...Murdered~Soul Suspect...DayZ...BF4...

Up Next...Enemy Front...Sniper Elite 3...Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor...The Division...The Crew...

''When you're drawing up your list of life's miracles,you might place near the top,the very first moment your baby smiled at you''
Jamaican Reaper is offline  
post #345 of 1064 Old 11-05-2013, 10:05 PM
PC Gamer
 
Cuffuffles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaican Reaper View Post

Still had stuttering even after disabling sli,now need to figure out if its driver issue or just the game....

Not sure if this works, but in game someone had the same issue and some guy told him to exit fraps, not sure if it worked but you could try it? That is if you even have fraps tongue.gif

Cuffuffles is offline  
post #346 of 1064 Old 11-05-2013, 10:10 PM
PC Gamer
 
Jamaican Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NSW,Australia
Posts: 3,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffuffles View Post

Not sure if this works, but in game someone had the same issue and some guy told him to exit fraps, not sure if it worked but you could try it? That is if you even have fraps tongue.gif
Funny you should mention fraps,I was using it with a single card but not with sli and still had the same problem....Will try single card without fraps and see if that helps....


Currently Playing...Titanfall...Watch Dogs...Skyrim...Murdered~Soul Suspect...DayZ...BF4...

Up Next...Enemy Front...Sniper Elite 3...Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor...The Division...The Crew...

''When you're drawing up your list of life's miracles,you might place near the top,the very first moment your baby smiled at you''
Jamaican Reaper is offline  
post #347 of 1064 Old 11-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Overclocker
 
Maelthras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 60
They left the ending wide open and basically copy and pastes from previous call of dutys. Chasing a single guy, they even had the whole your stunned and grab a gun and shoot him in the end scenario. BTW, he lives and kidnaps you in the end.

Found a review that pretty much sums up ghosts.
http://www.destructoid.com/review-call-of-duty-ghosts-264903.phtml

2.2 user score on metacritic with 150 reviews. This call of duty ship is going down.
Maelthras is offline  
post #348 of 1064 Old 11-06-2013, 12:27 AM
PC Gamer
 
Mailman377's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Queen Creek, Az
Posts: 471
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffuffles View Post

Can't comment on campaign because I haven't played it, but I can honestly say I have not expereinced one bug/glitch/artifact/stutter or even lag with the game since it's come out....
Neither have I

Mailman377 is offline  
post #349 of 1064 Old 11-06-2013, 01:42 AM
PC Gamer
 
Cuffuffles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelthras View Post

They left the ending wide open and basically copy and pastes from previous call of dutys. Chasing a single guy, they even had the whole your stunned and grab a gun and shoot him in the end scenario. BTW, he lives and kidnaps you in the end.

Found a review that pretty much sums up ghosts.
http://www.destructoid.com/review-call-of-duty-ghosts-264903.phtml

2.2 user score on metacritic with 150 reviews. This call of duty ship is going down.

Personally I don't care much for campaign, never have. People shoot down cod for being the same thing over and over, yet BF4 is BF3, GTA V is, more or less, GTA IV, and Assasin's creed is going the same way. I'm not saying this makes them bad, and that's my point. There is a reason why they keep selling, it's because people still like them. Each cod has got it's own little differences; different class system, perk system, unlocking prestigeing and now squads have come in as well. While some people may hate the game to the point where it wouldn't matter if cod was the best game in the world, they'd still hat eit and complain about everything about it, many people still enjoy it and I don't see the point of you sitting here on a thread for an OCN Cod Ghosts clan if you keep bashing the game. If you don't like it, then don't play it, but leave the people who do alone. And yes, contrary to what some are saying, the graphics are undeniably better.

Cuffuffles is offline  
post #350 of 1064 Old 11-06-2013, 03:25 AM - Thread Starter
 
LaBestiaHumana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 5,262
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffuffles View Post

Personally I don't care much for campaign, never have. People shoot down cod for being the same thing over and over, yet BF4 is BF3, GTA V is, more or less, GTA IV, and Assasin's creed is going the same way. I'm not saying this makes them bad, and that's my point. There is a reason why they keep selling, it's because people still like them. Each cod has got it's own little differences; different class system, perk system, unlocking prestigeing and now squads have come in as well. While some people may hate the game to the point where it wouldn't matter if cod was the best game in the world, they'd still hat eit and complain about everything about it, many people still enjoy it and I don't see the point of you sitting here on a thread for an OCN Cod Ghosts clan if you keep bashing the game. If you don't like it, then don't play it, but leave the people who do alone. And yes, contrary to what some are saying, the graphics are undeniably better.


Dude, we've been partying up all day and night having tons of fun with members OCN members and friends. The new Search and rescue mode is acyually more fun than I expected. My take is if people don't like it just because of graphics, they are missing out on some fun. Better graphics does not make any game any better, not saying that graphics are bad, actully the best I've seen on any CoD, but graphics should be secondary to a good, fun and exciting game.

Crysis 3 has amazing graphics, just because its graphics awesome doesn't mean that is a great game. I played it once, and probably won't touch it ever again unless I wanna run a benchmark.

Anyhow, those who do enjoy playing Ghosts, don't forget to sign up on Call Of Duty to join the clan, I'm looking forward to some clan wars on Nov. 25. biggrin.gif


On a side Note: We have been using Razer Comms, get it installed and set up your accounts, makes the game more enjoyable when we communicate!
LaBestiaHumana is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off