BF4 Issues on xfx 7950 3gb & 780M - Page 2 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 Old 11-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Overclocker
 
supermi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 68
780m 980mhz core 6000mhz vram 2920x at 4.3ghz 1600mhz ram 32gb all on ssd's
1080p
All ultra 4xmsaa average of 50-70 depending on map lows of high 40's like 47/48, highs of high 70's.

At 720p
Same settings but scaled up to 150% in video menue similar results to 1080p

All on windows 8.1

Got my 4930k at 5.1ghz daily 1.46v evap -42c at load: working at 5.2 daily (trying) daily
Titans 2-way SLI 1349mhz 7200-7300mhz vram 1.37v @ load 36-40c load daily

m18x: R2 2920xm 4.3-4.4 1.36-1.414v daily 780m 1006-1020mhz 1.037v daily
supermi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 19 Old 11-05-2013, 11:39 AM - Thread Starter
PC Gamer
 
Jester435's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Wonder why I am getting better Frame rates then both of you.

I had a few dips, but only for a few short seconds and never effected my gameplay.

I am glad that BF4 is running really good now. I was worried for the first few days.
Jester435 is offline  
post #13 of 19 Old 11-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Overclocker
 
supermi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester435 View Post

Wonder why I am getting better Frame rates then both of you.

I had a few dips, but only for a few short seconds and never effected my gameplay.

I am glad that BF4 is running really good now. I was worried for the first few days.

Well for 1 thing with the 780m you are playing on high settings I am playing on max settings in 64 player maps. My lows are also dips for a second here or there most nornal lows for me are low to mid 50's, 60's pretty ave highs 70's . Put your 780m on max settings including 4x msaa and see tge fps bet you will loose 20fps probably more.

Otherwise you might be playing smaller/different maps or your system ram could be set higher.

Got my 4930k at 5.1ghz daily 1.46v evap -42c at load: working at 5.2 daily (trying) daily
Titans 2-way SLI 1349mhz 7200-7300mhz vram 1.37v @ load 36-40c load daily

m18x: R2 2920xm 4.3-4.4 1.36-1.414v daily 780m 1006-1020mhz 1.037v daily
supermi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 19 Old 11-05-2013, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter
PC Gamer
 
Jester435's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermi View Post

Well for 1 thing with the 780m you are playing on high settings I am playing on max settings in 64 player maps. My lows are also dips for a second here or there most nornal lows for me are low to mid 50's, 60's pretty ave highs 70's . Put your 780m on max settings including 4x msaa and see tge fps bet you will loose 20fps probably more.

Otherwise you might be playing smaller/different maps or your system ram could be set higher.

You are playing on Ultra settings?

I dont want it to dip below 60 fps and I played for a few hours on sat with all high settings with no problems. Difference between Ultra and High aren't going to make or break this game for me.
Jester435 is offline  
post #15 of 19 Old 11-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Overclocker
 
supermi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 68
All ultra settings, smooth for me!

Of course use settings you Like smile.gif

Just sharing my settings and results with the 780m. If you need see my results at high preset let me know smile.gif

Got my 4930k at 5.1ghz daily 1.46v evap -42c at load: working at 5.2 daily (trying) daily
Titans 2-way SLI 1349mhz 7200-7300mhz vram 1.37v @ load 36-40c load daily

m18x: R2 2920xm 4.3-4.4 1.36-1.414v daily 780m 1006-1020mhz 1.037v daily
supermi is offline  
post #16 of 19 Old 11-05-2013, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter
PC Gamer
 
Jester435's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermi View Post

All ultra settings, smooth for me!

Of course use settings you Like smile.gif

Just sharing my settings and results with the 780m. If you need see my results at high preset let me know smile.gif

You are not on 1080p resolution correct.

I am going to mess with the settings again this weekend. I want to find that highest settings that are still smooth and don't negatively effect the game.
Jester435 is offline  
post #17 of 19 Old 11-05-2013, 02:53 PM
PC Gamer
 
Jamar2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 275
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Just to post my thing, if it can helps to compare..

i7 2700K @ 4.7 Ghz processor, 16gb 1600mhz memorry, Evga GTX 670 FTW + 4GB (stock, but a little overclocked from factory) graphic card.

Was not able to play correctly even in 1024x728 in LOW haha, but that was before my driver update. Now i can play in 1920x1080p x 60hz in full ultra everything maxed. I would say i have at least a full 60fps stable. But my heart goes to the 2560x1440p x 60hz, in full ultra beside the AA (which i put to none). I have a fully stable 60fps that way. I have between 30-50fps if i put AA to the roof tho.

Overall, i am very satisfied with my result. This post was more a plug-in-my-happyness than anything else tho, haha.

Have a nice day.
thumb.gif
Jamar2013 is offline  
post #18 of 19 Old 11-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Overclocker
 
supermi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester435 View Post

You are not on 1080p resolution correct.

I am going to mess with the settings again this weekend. I want to find that highest settings that are still smooth and don't negatively effect the game.

Yup m18x r2 1080p. smile.gif

Got my 4930k at 5.1ghz daily 1.46v evap -42c at load: working at 5.2 daily (trying) daily
Titans 2-way SLI 1349mhz 7200-7300mhz vram 1.37v @ load 36-40c load daily

m18x: R2 2920xm 4.3-4.4 1.36-1.414v daily 780m 1006-1020mhz 1.037v daily
supermi is offline  
post #19 of 19 Old 11-05-2013, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter
PC Gamer
 
Jester435's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamar2013 View Post

Just to post my thing, if it can helps to compare..

i7 2700K @ 4.7 Ghz processor, 16gb 1600mhz memorry, Evga GTX 670 FTW + 4GB (stock, but a little overclocked from factory) graphic card.

Was not able to play correctly even in 1024x728 in LOW haha, but that was before my driver update. Now i can play in 1920x1080p x 60hz in full ultra everything maxed. I would say i have at least a full 60fps stable. But my heart goes to the 2560x1440p x 60hz, in full ultra beside the AA (which i put to none). I have a fully stable 60fps that way. I have between 30-50fps if i put AA to the roof tho.

Overall, i am very satisfied with my result. This post was more a plug-in-my-happyness than anything else tho, haha.

Have a nice day.
thumb.gif

HAve you purchased a 2560x1440 monitor? because your sig shows two budget Acer monitors

Thanks
Jester435 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off