4.0ghz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuiees;14072717 
Hey guys I just wanted to let anyone know that might be interested:

I have been offering free protoss coaching for the past week and a half to anyone who wants it. I had originally promoted this on reddit/r/starcraft and so far have got a great response. I want to offer the same opportunity to anyone on OCN. I am a masters level protoss, but this is the first RTS game I have taken seriously. Previous to taking interest in SC2, I was a semi-pro cs 1.6 player. I have played for several teams both online and lan, some more successful than others but it was time for a new game after 8 years of pure dedication. Basically I know what it takes to play games at the highest levels, and approach gaming with this mentality. Ya, I play because its fun, but its only fun if your good at it IMO. I haven't been able to put as much time into starcraft as I was able to with 1.6 because of work and just more responsibilities in general that comes with going from a teenager on to your twenties. I am used to maintaining a practice schedule from playing cs 1.6 but it does not really translate the same to starcraft 2. I find myself becoming fatigued after laddering for just a short period of time. I don’t really know why, but I have found that coaching not only benefits my students, but is also a kind of way for me to sit back and analyze the game without having to actually play myself. So far I have coached levels from bronze to diamond and everyone seems have been able to benefit from each of the lessons given. This will probably be most beneficial to players between the silver to platinum levels, but I will coach anyone who feels they can benefit. I cast my coaching on my stream at Justin.tv/stuiees so if youre not selected for the coaching you can still follow along. The best way to get coaching is join the chat channel stuiees in starcraft on battlenet and I will basically ask anyone in there if they want coaching, first to reply gets it. Some lessons have been like 45 min, others have gone on for 2 hours, it just depends on how things are going. Also feel free to message me, I am usually willing to help out. You can find me at stuiees.841

Look forward to seeing you guys in battle.net

EDIT: Also feel free to message me on here. I do check my pm's smile.gif
EDIT2: I usually get online around 6pm pst on weekdays and usually on sat/sun afternoons and sun nights. I will try and keep you informed of my schedule if your intrested in a lesson.

I'm a plat protoss looking to improve. Free lessons would be pretty cool cool.gif

On a side note, I hope blizzard takes care of these drophackers soon. Haven't had much issues with them down it plat though.

post #14653 of 25319 Old 07-02-2011, 01:08 AM

Liked: 63
Ladder lock on the 5th frown.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14654 of 25319 Old 07-02-2011, 01:37 AM
CS:GO Addict

Liked: 309
post #14655 of 25319 Old 07-02-2011, 02:30 AM
4.0ghz

Liked: 172
My ZvP is terrible, Protoss players why do you lose to Zerg i must emulate lol. I was getting some decent success with roach pushes followed by infestors then tech up to broods , but when the toss turtles hard then comes at me with 3 weapon and an army of stalker colossus and sentry's I dunno what to do , trying to get into position to neural the colossus is damn near impossible. And if i over make Corruptors i get eaten by they stalkers :/ WOAH IS ME in my ZvP lol

Quote:
This is a portion of the conversation with my buddy about the PCI-Express power cable on his 1950PRO
Zune Owner's Club!
BountyHead - BOOM!Buddy: but the latch wont click
Buddy: I tried the one it came with... and 2 other ones...it , just won't catch
Buddy:I had to gorilla glue it on there
post #14656 of 25319 Old 07-02-2011, 07:32 AM
4.0ghz

Liked: 170
Send a message via Skype™ to yellowtoblerone
It's one of those, why did you let the protoss/zerg/terran build up to that point, answers.
post #14657 of 25319 Old 07-02-2011, 03:59 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 172
That seemslike a canned response, when someone turtles it's hard to attack, as zerg head on battles are not in our favor, so attacking into cannons and hoping to trim down the army is our only chance? Muta harrass the protoss? Baneling doom drops on the mineral line? This guy was on 2 bases in was on 4 with 3 well saturated, he came in we traded armies twice I ran out of larva, the first battle in all honesty was a bad engagement on my part. I will admit that I need to work on my larvae injects, why did I have to pick zerg lol. Terran was my best race but I got bored of slow pushes with marine tank :-P

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote:
This is a portion of the conversation with my buddy about the PCI-Express power cable on his 1950PRO
Zune Owner's Club!
BountyHead - BOOM!Buddy: but the latch wont click
Buddy: I tried the one it came with... and 2 other ones...it , just won't catch
Buddy:I had to gorilla glue it on there
post #14658 of 25319 Old 07-02-2011, 05:18 PM

Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by BountyHead View Post
That seemslike a canned response, when someone turtles it's hard to attack, as zerg head on battles are not in our favor, so attacking into cannons and hoping to trim down the army is our only chance? Muta harrass the protoss? Baneling doom drops on the mineral line? This guy was on 2 bases in was on 4 with 3 well saturated, he came in we traded armies twice I ran out of larva, the first battle in all honesty was a bad engagement on my part. I will admit that I need to work on my larvae injects, why did I have to pick zerg lol. Terran was my best race but I got bored of slow pushes with marine tank :-P

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
I believe once you have some minimal game sense timely injects is all you need to get into masters with zerg.

If you want some general game plan try getting good econ on 3 bases, like 60-70 drones and keep denying Protoss' 3rd until gg.

Currently playing: Civ 6, Gwent

Fractal Design Define R2 case review
post #14659 of 25319 Old 07-03-2011, 12:57 AM
333mhz

Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan;14078204 
nice deal!

New exploit:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239479
Crazy good! tongue.gif

thats not an epic exploit....

an epic exploit would be the all the drophacking action thats going on. I made a trial account myself and played around with it using a VPN to make sure they don't detect my IP for my real account.

The rage is funny....blizzard will fix this soon anyway, it was made public on tons of websites and still works, but its a guaranteed ban.

post #14660 of 25319 Old 07-03-2011, 09:54 AM
PC Gamer

Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan View Post
nice deal!

New exploit:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=239479
Crazy good!
My Micro sucks. I would never be able to control that hahahah.

Starcraft II: WooTeenie

sneaky.gif: : The Official Corsair H50/H70 Hydro Series Club : : sneaky.gif

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page