Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckol1;14828979 
hooly **** is t ever broken atm

buttkick.gif

PSN Profile: Doom-
Battlefield 1 Profile: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/DoomDash/
Excited for: RE7 DLC, Tekken 7 DLC, The Evil Within 2 DLC.
Currently Playing: Misc on CFW 3DS, The Evil Within 2, Tekken 7, Super Mario Odyssey.
Cars: 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo, 2007 Infiniti G35x.
post #16453 of 25319 Old 09-05-2011, 12:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan View Post
how so?

Also lol at PvT in Korea:

Currently playing: Civ 6, Gwent

Fractal Design Define R2 case review
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16454 of 25319 Old 09-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Networking Nut

Liked: 114
whether you think T is broken or not I think this is a hilarious thread worth reading: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3053955526

my fave part:

Kate: Please tell us about your battle experience with all of the Terran Dominion's enemies!

Marine: Sure Kate. There are 2 bad guys out there: The ZERG, and them dam blue Marines.

Kate: What? What about the Protoss?

Marine: Toss what?.... Oh you mean them Jedi things. Naw all they do is run around pretending to be invisible, they're not really that big a deal

Certifications: CompTIA A+, Security+, CCNA Routing and Switching

Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  3 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #16455 of 25319 Old 09-05-2011, 12:47 PM
New to Overclock.net

Liked: 270
So what your saying is Protoss players are bad? I'm going to have to agree poroboszcz.

No but really that graph is pretty compelling that things are pretty well balanced. 2% is really good for a game, and Terrans have always been best , even in BW that kind of percentage being Terran favored was common ). I do think Protoss has the worst players over all ( IMO deal with it ), but hey you guys are getting buffed next patch, and Z and T are getting nerfed for the most part.

PSN Profile: Doom-
Battlefield 1 Profile: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/DoomDash/
Excited for: RE7 DLC, Tekken 7 DLC, The Evil Within 2 DLC.
Currently Playing: Misc on CFW 3DS, The Evil Within 2, Tekken 7, Super Mario Odyssey.
Cars: 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo, 2007 Infiniti G35x.
post #16456 of 25319 Old 09-05-2011, 01:20 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 87
Im just complaing about my plat problems.. scout a gas build 5 roaches to stop hel harass then poof banshees gg. etc. it goes on

Chimp Challenge Participant  1 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #16457 of 25319 Old 09-05-2011, 02:17 PM
3.5ghz

Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckol1 View Post
Im just complaing about my plat problems.. scout a gas build 5 roaches to stop hel harass then poof banshees gg. etc. it goes on
so dont blind build roaches....build a spine or 2 and an extra queen and your covered from both, youll want an evo anyway to help sim city out the hellions so build that. if you still see nothing at the front after a reasonable amount of time sac an overlord to get the information you need.

As for balance Right now I would say P appears weak because they refuse to adapt they are still doing the same high risk early expansion builds and finally T and Z are punishing them for it.

P in all matchups are like Zerg in ZvZ stagnant, it needs a few good imaginitive players to sit down and play the matchups out in some long series and come up with some real new styles.

Proud member of the DNA (National Lisdexics Association)

post #16458 of 25319 Old 09-05-2011, 03:23 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 81
Terran isn't much fun to play against when they abuse what their race can do (everything). I don't know if they're OP, just really easy to do well with. It feels like you have to be a lot better than a Terran player to beat them, whereas you only have to be a little better vs Protoss or Zerg.

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT1350, HiFiMan HE400

post #16459 of 25319 Old 09-05-2011, 03:47 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortunex View Post
Terran isn't much fun to play against when they abuse what their race can do (everything). I don't know if they're OP, just really easy to do well with. It feels like you have to be a lot better than a Terran player to beat them, whereas you only have to be a little better vs Protoss or Zerg.
I feel the same way, once marines + Siege are out you have to have an absurd macro advantage or ridiculously better apm/micro than your opponent.

Chimp Challenge Participant  1 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #16460 of 25319 Old 09-05-2011, 04:06 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortunex View Post
I dunno. Maybe early game, playing Terran is easy but if you play a macro Zerg, late game is a pain for Terran. It's really why Blizzard slightly nerfed infestors. Takes one more FG to take out vikings now which should help against infestor+BL composition.

I rarely win TvsZ games if they go into the late game because you can't tech switch as fast as a Zerg. That and they will have so many bases on the map, you might as well rage quit because they keep remaking them XD I remember this one TvsZ game on Abyssal Caverns where my Zerg opponent kept expanding all over the map. I must've killed easily a dozen or so exps and kept dropping throughout, even taking out 20+ drones with a BFH drop but I just couldn't put as much of a dent as I wanted.

When we had an engagement after he dropped my main with slings followed by ultras, I was able to create a choke on the ramp(base was ripped to pieces) and he lost his 7+ ultras with max upgrades so I rolled across the map with my remaining army taking out bases as I went. As I approached his exp, he comes in with 7+ BLs that he just morphed(saw it in replay), so, my MMT was slaughtered. I gg'd right after that, didn't even see it coming!!!!

Given, I could've played a lot better and put more harass but once he took that 3rd, it was pretty much gg. That and from my Z experience, aside from possibly splitting banes or some units and trying to flank, micro was very minimal for Zerg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckol1 View Post
Scout? tbh, I don't see how this can be an issue. Back when I was in Silver, I lost countless games to Banshee because I got my evo late, no 2nd queen, etc.... but from that point, my evo chamber came right after my roach warren and I usually place 1-3 spore near each hatchery incase. Obviously, at a pro level, that many spores might not be a good idea but I don't recall dying to banshees since

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainesk View Post
whether you think T is broken or not I think this is a hilarious thread worth reading: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3053955526

my fave part:

Kate: Please tell us about your battle experience with all of the Terran Dominion's enemies!

Marine: Sure Kate. There are 2 bad guys out there: The ZERG, and them dam blue Marines.

Kate: What? What about the Protoss?

Marine: Toss what?.... Oh you mean them Jedi things. Naw all they do is run around pretending to be invisible, they're not really that big a deal
hehe, thanks for the link. I liked that part as well. Well written, loved the bane part and the fat marines comment

Playing:
- Starcraft 2 (Profile, Replays(1, 2))

Clubs:
- Canadian OCN Club (link)
- OCN Diablo III Club (Info, link)

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page