[Official] Starcraft 2 Strategy & Discussion Thread - Page 1933 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #19321 of 25319 Old 05-10-2012, 10:31 AM
New to Overclock.net

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 336
I think that Blizzard just adapted Zerg to the hellion build rather than the Zerg players adapting their build to the hellions.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19322 of 25319 Old 05-10-2012, 02:33 PM - Thread Starter
Networking Nut

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
There was no need for it at all. I had 0 problems with zerg in high diamond to low masters. What so ever. lol

I really imagine it will get removed.

Part time PC game player.

NA STARCRAFT I & II -RaGinNyDus : 1848
post #19323 of 25319 Old 05-10-2012, 04:32 PM
New to Overclock.net

Liked: 270
Well I guess this is a disadvantage to it.... not sure how useful it will be lol.

PSN Profile: Doom-
Battlefield 1 Profile: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/DoomDash/
Excited for: RE7 DLC, Tekken 7 DLC, The Evil Within 2 DLC.
Currently Playing: Misc on CFW 3DS, The Evil Within 2, Tekken 7, Super Mario Odyssey.
Cars: 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo, 2007 Infiniti G35x.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19324 of 25319 Old 05-10-2012, 09:01 PM
3.5ghz

Liked: 28
Does anyone else think that SC2 is a horribly balanced stale game? Terrans lack of a late game and the unbalance in the late game seem retarded considering that the game has been out for over 2 years now. It just seems like to me that Terran should have an answer to mass broods/infestor that requires the same amount of micro as brood/infestor does.

Maybe give ravens an ability that slows down all biological units in its proximity and increase the range of seeker missile to 12. Hell, even making PDD stop broodlings would work. The game just feels so stale racing against the clock as terran when the game is supposed to be balanced. I wish that I had more time to work on a SC2 multiplayer balance mod but I'm too busy working on another mod.

Anyways, will be getting D3 on release date so I'm switching over to that, anyone want to team up in D3?

post #19325 of 25319 Old 05-10-2012, 09:05 PM
New to Overclock.net

Liked: 270
I'll be getting D3 as well, but I will probably still play SCII occasionally.

PSN Profile: Doom-
Battlefield 1 Profile: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/DoomDash/
Excited for: RE7 DLC, Tekken 7 DLC, The Evil Within 2 DLC.
Currently Playing: Misc on CFW 3DS, The Evil Within 2, Tekken 7, Super Mario Odyssey.
Cars: 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo, 2007 Infiniti G35x.
post #19326 of 25319 Old 05-10-2012, 09:17 PM
733mhz

Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post

Does anyone else think that SC2 is a horribly balanced stale game? Terrans lack of a late game and the unbalance in the late game seem retarded considering that the game has been out for over 2 years now. It just seems like to me that Terran should have an answer to mass broods/infestor that requires the same amount of micro as brood/infestor does.

Anyways, will be getting D3 on release date so I'm switching over to that, anyone want to team up in D3?

I think we used to

its called uh......snipe tongue.gif

I wonder what we happen to my gaming balance once D3 is out for ~2weeks (i haven't pre-ordered it)

right now, its like 5 hours play time a week, 90% SC2, 9 - 10% on my 3rd play through of DA origins, and 0 - 1% of my 20 other games

I also have a logitech G27 that I felt I've only gotten 10% of my money out of it frown.gif

I am a Lamprey. I suck. <--- If you like this......You are probably a Lamprey.
post #19327 of 25319 Old 05-10-2012, 09:23 PM
WaterCooler

Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti!! View Post

There was no need for it at all. I had 0 problems with zerg in high diamond to low masters. What so ever. lol
I really imagine it will get removed.

Lettuce be reality... http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1033516/1/RaGinNyDusDS/ladder/lastseason/leagues platinum=low masters?

Oh and hello sc2 thread smile.gif I'm dirkaderk.516 if anyone's looking for a baddie diamond player for some games smile.gif

4 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #19328 of 25319 Old 05-10-2012, 10:36 PM
3.5ghz

Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisLam View Post

I think we used to
its called uh......snipe tongue.gif
I wonder what we happen to my gaming balance once D3 is out for ~2weeks (i haven't pre-ordered it)
right now, its like 5 hours play time a week, 90% SC2, 9 - 10% on my 3rd play through of DA origins, and 0 - 1% of my 20 other games
I also have a logitech G27 that I felt I've only gotten 10% of my money out of it frown.gif

Too bad snipe is garbage now and ghosts are extremely fragile. It makes no sense how ghosts are supposed to be the counter to infestor/broodlord a long with vikings yet if you leave your ghosts clumped or mis click an emp you pretty much auto lose, zerg can get all of their infestors emped and still come out ahead because terran lacks a viable late game offensive unit such as the broodlord that is actually good. I think that changing the ravens range to seeker missile range to around 10 and decreasing seekers energy cost would give terran a viable late game offenseive unit even though it would be a spell caster.

That way it would force zerg to micro their infestors better, split broodlords, and try to focus fire or force seekers from ravens with corruptors. This way the late game battles would be more balanced because terran would have to be careful with not getting their marines and/or ghosts fungaled. They would also have to be careful about engaging with their ravens and splitting them.

post #19329 of 25319 Old 05-10-2012, 10:44 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdon View Post

Lettuce be reality... http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1033516/1/RaGinNyDusDS/ladder/lastseason/leagues platinum=low masters?
Oh and hello sc2 thread smile.gif I'm dirkaderk.516 if anyone's looking for a baddie diamond player for some games smile.gif

Race? I can't open my client right now.

Migration_Sherpa  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant 

post #19330 of 25319 Old 05-10-2012, 10:50 PM
WaterCooler

Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipwnnubletz View Post

Race? I can't open my client right now.

Terran, just recently switched from protoss so I'm currently learning