post #4543 of 25319 Old 11-06-2010, 05:10 PM
4.0ghz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDash View Post
Life's too short to drink things as lame as water. I'd rather live my life the way I wanted! Though I drink diet most of the time at home. Still, soda is yummy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmMure View Post
for real,nothing beats a cold coke on some days
Not saying that a cold soda is horrible, mostly saying that you should drink it in moderation otherwise you can get really sick if you drink it on a daily basis and I'm sure you would rather not end up in the hospital

Quote:
just totally dominated a silver terran hehe,i had 4 exp's haha high templar's destory bioballs haha,i had 12k mins,3k gas when he gg'd lol,i controleld the whole map and every exp was cannond haha
Nice work, haven't seen it yet, but, make sure to space dts if you attack their base so that one scan doesn't cause all your dts to be killed with their MMM. Also, adding them with your army will increase dps and opponent is less likely to scan for them since they are too busy with the engagement, although, once they find out you are using them, then they'll likely scan or use ravens in the next encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowtoblerone View Post
I nerd screamed when I saw it.
lol, kinda surprised that you guys(P) haven't ever wanted to use mass recall to attack a turtling terran, it would be really awesome, because, next thing he knows, he has 30+stalkers in his base, lol

Quote:
so my play is on point for my level for this morning im up like 8 games with no losses and ive gained about 20 spots in rank,watching replays is awesome hgahaha
Good work, just tell me there was no cheese involved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Lamer View Post
Easily the worst zerg build I've ever seen.

Edit: I do think you left yourself open to an early roach bust. That's become my standard play when I see P players quickly build multiple gateways without a wall-off. It works really well. If P invests in a fast expo that's even better. Zerg can easily pump wave after wave of roaches off one base fast enough to overwhelm 4 warp gates. If I had seen your gateways and your expo I guarantee you I would have rammed roaches down your throat until one of us was dead.

Edit: Just watched a little more closely. You didn't even start your 2nd gateway until the 7 minute mark and the only combat units you had at that point were 3 zealots and 3 stalkers. And no wall-off and no cannons. A roach bust would have steamrollered you. I ALWAYS send roaches when the P base is that weakly defended in the early going.
This is what I'm talking about. You should ALWAYS wall up against Z because if you don't, it'll be very easy for them to slip 30 slings into your base to take out your probes, then while you rebuild your macro, they'll be sending waves of units until all your army is gone and its GG.

Quote:
I did test on non-moving targets. Yes, the center of storm is range 9. The outer edge of storm would be range 10.5 ( since it has radius of 1.5 ).
Interesting, so the storm has a diameter of 3 and ht's range is 9(6 from the outer edge)

Playing:
- Starcraft 2 (Profile, Replays(1, 2))

Clubs:
- Canadian OCN Club (link)
- OCN Diablo III Club (Info, link)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4544 of 25319 Old 11-06-2010, 05:13 PM
New to Overclock.net

Liked: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan View Post
Not saying that a cold soda is horrible, mostly saying that you should drink it in moderation otherwise you can get really sick if you drink it on a daily basis and I'm sure you would rather not end up in the hospital
You'd have to drink quite a lot of Soda to get Diabetes or something. Not saying its good for you but I have never put a drop of alcohol or any other major drug in my body so I figure a little soda won't hurt .

PSN Profile: Doom-
Battlefield 1 Profile: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/DoomDash/
Excited for: RE7 DLC, Tekken 7 DLC, The Evil Within 2 DLC.
Currently Playing: Misc on CFW 3DS, The Evil Within 2, Tekken 7, Super Mario Odyssey.
Cars: 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo, 2007 Infiniti G35x.
post #4545 of 25319 Old 11-06-2010, 05:13 PM
yks

Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiru View Post
How did he lose the second game?
I dont even know. I saw 3-gate, went downstairs to grab a drink, came up saw an expand on STEPPES. and was thinking "you chose steppes yourself and you do an expand build?"

but whatever not THAT big of an issue so I thought "whatever he's playing against a zerg, lemme make a sandwhich, its just gonna be a macro game"

come back and I see Ret doing an all-in Roach push @ HuK's nat. to get the win

day9 and jp going crazy. day9, "And for the first time ever, WE WILL NOT SEE HuK in the upper bracket finalssssssss. THIS IS AN INSANE TOURNAMENT. this is only the 4th round!!"

which i agree. so many big names going head to head in the early rounds.

Starcraft II: yks 303
post #4546 of 25319 Old 11-06-2010, 05:36 PM
4.0ghz

Quote:
You'd have to drink quite a lot of Soda to get Diabetes or something. Not saying its good for you but I have never put a drop of alcohol or any other major drug in my body so I figure a little soda won't hurt .
Nice I know, I mostly meant don't go crazy, but, it sounds like you aren't

Quote:
Originally Posted by yks View Post
I dont even know. I saw 3-gate, went downstairs to grab a drink, came up saw an expand on STEPPES. and was thinking "you chose steppes yourself and you do an expand build?"

but whatever not THAT big of an issue so I thought "whatever he's playing against a zerg, lemme make a sandwhich, its just gonna be a macro game"

day9 and jp going crazy. day9, "And for the first time ever, WE WILL NOT SEE HuK in the upper bracket finalssssssss. THIS IS AN INSANE TOURNAMENT. this is only the 4th round!!"

lol, all-in Roach Push is pretty strong as it and expanding on steppes as P early on is a bad idea, especially due to the short distances and since you are sacrificing units to make your nexus, bad timing really

Playing:

Clubs:
post #4547 of 25319 Old 11-06-2010, 05:59 PM
3.5ghz

Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by yks View Post

Do you have a link to the replay? I've become a real devotee of timing roach busts against P. I thought I had figured out something original, or at least semi-original. I've never seen it in a pro game, but I would like to.

6 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #4548 of 25319 Old 11-06-2010, 06:08 PM
4.0ghz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Lamer View Post
Do you have a link to the replay? I've become a real devotee of timing roach busts against P. I thought I had figured out something original, or at least semi-original. I've never seen it in a pro game, but I would like to.
Check out the zerg forums. 7RR, 5RR and recently 3RR are very popular and fast roach attacks and they've been talked about a lot

Hidden Text Below! (Click to show)
Really funny how the best 4 players(Huk, select, idra, kiwikaki) are all now in the losers bracket and that last game by TLO was great with how he was spreading creep as well as the timing for that spore and how he took that exp far from his base. Maybe it's where I should've tried expanding on that map when I used to get it.

Playing:

Clubs:
post #4549 of 25319 Old 11-06-2010, 06:15 PM
4.0ghz

Idra vs. Select starting in T-1min

Playing:

Clubs:
post #4550 of 25319 Old 11-06-2010, 06:30 PM
4.0ghz

Hidden Text Below! (Click to show)
Impressive micro by Select, I think Idra took a little too many risks, he would've went for the marines instead of that tech lab. My opinion of course or at least take down the reactors, since it was those reactors that were helping with pumping out marines

Playing:

Clubs:

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page