[Official] Starcraft 2 Strategy & Discussion Thread - Page 722 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #7211 of 25319 Old 12-22-2010, 12:34 AM
New to Overclock.net

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 270
After reading more on it I would say if I was it would be pretty mild. Somethings about it are more fitting than others. I do have a friend who fits that bill perfectly though. Kinda cool you brought it up.

And BigFan I absolutely know I annoy people because I'm biased, opinionated, loud, and argue. I've been this way my entire life and with everything I felt passion for ( which is a lot of things ).

SC2 gears is awesome!

PSN Profile: Doom-
Battlefield 1 Profile: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/DoomDash/
Excited for: RE7 DLC, Tekken 7 DLC, The Evil Within 2 DLC.
Currently Playing: Misc on CFW 3DS, The Evil Within 2, Tekken 7, Super Mario Odyssey.
Cars: 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo, 2007 Infiniti G35x.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7212 of 25319 Old 12-22-2010, 12:37 AM
4.0ghz

Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDash;11735555 
After reading more on it I would say if I was it would be pretty mild. Somethings about it are more fitting than others. I do have a friend who fits that bill perfectly though. Kinda cool you brought it up.

And BigFan I absolutely know I annoy people because I'm biased, opinionated, loud, and argue. I've been this way my entire life and with everything I felt passion for ( which is a lot of things ).
I see, I guess that puts a lot of things into perspective XD

I can annoy people as well, only difference is I can talk a lot about something, pretty much just go on and on and on ..... XD

Edit: Just opened sc2gears, that voice just totally caught me off guard tongue.gif

Playing:
- Starcraft 2 (Profile, Replays(1, 2))

Clubs:
- Canadian OCN Club (link)
- OCN Diablo III Club (Info, link)
post #7213 of 25319 Old 12-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Audiophile

Liked: 13
Sc2 Gears IS awesome.

The ENTP thing is part of the Myers-Briggs personality test. You can find it online pretty much anywhere, and it'll fit you into a type that will scarily resemble you. I only brought ENTP up because it was my Type and I figured it might be the same.
Quote:
This is me biggrin.gif
If I took a guess that you bm'd a lot on ladder, would I be right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7214 of 25319 Old 12-22-2010, 12:44 AM
4.0ghz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistacles;11735591 
Sc2 Gears IS awesome.

The ENTP thing is part of the Myers-Briggs personality test. You can find it online pretty much anywhere, and it'll fit you into a type that will scarily resemble you. I only brought ENTP up because it was my Type and I figured it might be the same.

This is me biggrin.gif
If I took a guess that you bm'd a lot on ladder, would I be right?
Interesting, I like doing tests tongue.gif so I'll like try to do that to see where I fit smile.gif

I would think the proper term is he whines about banes lachen.gif

Playing:

Clubs:
post #7215 of 25319 Old 12-22-2010, 12:45 AM
New to Overclock.net

I wouldn't say I BM actually. I get super upset but the most you will get is me *****ing ( banelings for example ). I don't rage quit or anything.

If you say GG first I will fly command centers around the map though.

Currently Playing: Misc on CFW 3DS, The Evil Within 2, Tekken 7, Super Mario Odyssey.
post #7216 of 25319 Old 12-22-2010, 12:46 AM
733mhz

Liked: 3
Am i the only person who was not feeling the multiplayer campaign this time around? Maybe I need to play it a little more but the 3 or so times i played I did not like it this time. Mabe I felt like the game was too close up or something.

I loved the old multiplayer to death and can play for hours. But this time around I loved the single player....which I liked the first time but I know my heart was in the multi. Am I the only one who feels this way?

post #7217 of 25319 Old 12-22-2010, 12:49 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounceback;11735644 
Am i the only person who was not feeling the multiplayer campaign this time around? Maybe I need to play it a little more but the 3 or so times i played I did not like it this time. Mabe I felt like the game was too close up or something.

I loved the old multiplayer to death and can play for hours. But this time around I loved the single player....which I liked the first time but I know my heart was in the multi. Am I the only one who feels this way?

I'm sure a bunch of TA/FA/SC ect fanboys will go on and on about how horrible the game is tongue.gif.

post #7218 of 25319 Old 12-22-2010, 12:49 AM
Audiophile

Liked: 13
Quote:

whathe****amireading.jpg

im just going to say that I hated the singleplayer, I hope that answers the question
post #7219 of 25319 Old 12-22-2010, 12:50 AM
4.0ghz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDash;11735632 
I wouldn't say I BM actually. I get super upset but the most you will get is me *****ing ( banelings for example ). I don't rage quit or anything.

If you say GG first I will fly command centers around the map though.
Just for the record, my posts are all in good fun. As for the gg thing, well, the 2vs2 game I won with EmMule tonight, when the other opponent left, I meant to say gl hf, but typed GG instead. The guy then responded, "I'm still here" XD
Quote:

Just give it sometime. When I started SP with all the lag, issues, etc.... I felt it was horrible, but, I decided to do some research, lowered settings, capped fps, etc.... and once I started playing it and gave it more time, I enjoyed it. It's likely due to the new units avaliable that weren't in SC, although, SC is still an awesome game thumb.gif

Playing:

Clubs:
post #7220 of 25319 Old 12-22-2010, 12:53 AM
4.0ghz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistacles;11735665 
whathe****amireading.jpg

im just going to say that I hated the singleplayer, I hope that answers the question
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDash;11735661 
I'm sure a bunch of TA/FA/SC ect fanboys will go on and on about how horrible the game is tongue.gif.
Guys, take it easy, your opinisim is taking a hold over you tongue.gif One has the right to critize what he doesn't like. Nothing wrong with stating it as long as he doesn't keep coming into the thread and typing it over and over, then that's trolling tongue.gif

Edit: BTW, just hit >1k posts in this thread, nice to know that another 700+ posts are going to other parts of OCN tongue.gif

Playing:

Clubs:

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page