Forum Jump: 

post #101 of 103 Old 05-13-2006, 02:48 AM
4.0ghz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 48
This was pretty interesting:
I was in Skingrad when I got taken in for a fine (breaking in no-no places), and they hauled me off to pay my fine. I appeared outside the walls on that bridge like you normally do, but something was amiss. To my shock and surprise there were two guardian zombies standing outside. I nearly pissed myself, but then a gang of guys from the mines started attacking them. They killed the zombies and innocent by-standers, so the guards decided to join in on the fight. The mine gang was pretty powerful, taking out several Skingrad guards before one of them went down. I'd say I got a good 10 minute show out of something that made no sense.

gunner2.gifCPU-Z Validation gunner.gif

Click to view my rig's showcase! Watercooling pics UP!!!thumb.gif
2nd Rig: P4 630 @ 3.68GHz, Abit Fatal1ty, GeIL DDR2 667 2x 512 MB, Asus Geforce N6200TC, Aspire 520W, Aspire X-plorer Case, WD 160GB.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron 9100: Pentium 4 3.2GHz HT, 100GB ATA, 1GB (2x512) Samsung DDR 200, WUXGA 15.4'' Widescreen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 103 Old 05-14-2006, 08:59 PM
WaterCooler

Liked: 7
I had just spoken to Kurdan gro-Dragol in Bravil regarding a quest. He was upstairs in one of the inns there. I went down stairs and listened to a conversation that a couple of NPCs were having and then heard the sounds of an orc yelling from upstairs. I looked over and a small Bosmer came running down the stairs with Kurdan close behind him wielding a big ass hammer. The bosmer and Kurdan ran outside so I followed. Kurdan seemed to be a bit faster than the bosmer and got a couple of good hits in until a gaurd decided to attack Kurdan. The bosmer took this opportunity to escape. Kurdan and the guard fought for a minute or two and Kurdan was killed. I then got a journal entry: "One of the characters needed to complete this quest has died." "Quest completed." The guard then took off after the bosmer. I chased after him but lost him. I found the bosmer later that day in the same inn talking with the Thieves guild representative for Bravil. It was an interesting couple of minutes but pisses me off that it broke the quest.

aaevil.gifEvil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow!
post #103 of 103 Old 05-17-2006, 08:59 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 43
I killed the adoring fan in front of a guard with my Dark Brotherhood assassin and he didn't do anything.

Read my FAQ on why your CPU is running slower than rated!
"Benchies? I want fps/inch in crysis."
-McStuff
"O, hai! Want som pRon? Dwnlod ths kodk frst. Its teh bst pRonz ever, we prmis."
-GibbyGano

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page