[Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread - Page 3965 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #39641 of 52878 Old 05-22-2012, 07:41 AM
Apple Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post

Not hard to understand, don't you realize they've always done a $1 = 1€ conversion rate. biggrin.gif
I bet it'll be somthing like 15€ in Europe, $15 in America, $15 AUS in Australia... etc
Or at least close to that. tongue.gif

I've never understood that. At first I thought it was because of logistics, but then I started to consider that the euro and AU $ are generally worth more than US $
It does not computer

Currently on Hiatus
1nf3ction is a BOSS!
BF3 id: Nocturin3
Disclaimer: IMHO; If you take it otherwise, your doing it wrong.
#OccupyAMD

Warnig: lulz (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by axipher go_quote.gif

That's a good questions, my 3 female room mates use the bathroom upstairs, I just use the shower downstairs, we might have to use the trunk of my car instead, I know that's sterile and has rubber mats and walls in it haha.
Also, more updates biggrin.gif We need to keep this thread somewhat on topic haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srsdude go_quote.gif

Yo dawg I heard you like computers in computers so we put a computer in your computer so you can use your computer while...thumb.gif
go_quote.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #39642 of 52878 Old 05-22-2012, 10:41 AM
0x00000124

Liked: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0sty View Post

convert to d3 with us biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee View Post

THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturin View Post

smile.gif I've been catching up on my other games when I'm not working OT (too many hours). We'll have to get together when everyone gets back into after CQB released. I still don't have karkland so hopefully that wont be a problem. thumb.gif
I noticed. biggrin.gif. I used to go from 7-8 online and 4-5 playing to 1-2 online and 1 playing friends biggrin.gif
NEVAR!
Not until they give me a proper single-player biggrin.giflachen.gif
I'd would be a lot more interested if the co-op wasn't limited to 4 people... but then again, they only wanted a quasi-MMO, not a full-blown MMO...sooo....

If I could actually get into a 3rd person game I'd seriously consider it (D3) but, those games just aren't my thing. The only 3rd person shooter/game I kinda liked was Allen Wake when I tried it at my friends house. That was because it has an eerie atmosphere. But I have a hard time controlling my character because I'm just not used to those games. I'd end up spinning in circles and looking all crazy.

CQB is right around the corner, though. Should breathe some new life into BF3. thumb.gif

post-flame-small.gifpost-flame-small.gifThe Windows 10 Club post-flame-small.gifpost-flame-small.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaedraCorruption go_quote.gif
Oh but this is overclock.net We sandpaper our $1000 CPUs for that extra 2c.

“All Rocket League players are bilingual. They know English and profanity.” —Gordie Howe
Steam: crashdummy35 Battlelog: crashdummy35
Take a minute to welcome our new members from time-to-time...thumb.gif
post #39643 of 52878 Old 05-22-2012, 11:28 AM
WaterCooler

Liked: 45
So 11€ for 4 tiny maps and 10 weapons, not worth it.thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #39644 of 52878 Old 05-22-2012, 11:42 AM
Fan Man

Liked: 92
anyone still using smaa? i cant tell if its on or off. still lots of jaggies.

~*~ AMD 1GHz OC ~*~ AMD 4GHz ~*~ Phenom II x4 955 4.1GHz ~*~ Proud Phenom1st 4.6GHz ~*~ ╥ AMD SuperPi 15.759s ╥ ~*~
~*~ AMD Vishera FX-83X0 Owners Club ~*~ Vishera FX-8350 5GHz ~*~ ╥ AMD SuperPi 14.450s ╥ ~*~
"We're looking at what Intel does—and we're not gonna do that." - Robert Hallock
post #39645 of 52878 Old 05-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Apple Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdummy35 View Post

If I could actually get into a 3rd person game I'd seriously consider it (D3) but, those games just aren't my thing. The only 3rd person shooter/game I kinda liked was Allen Wake when I tried it at my friends house. That was because it has an eerie atmosphere. But I have a hard time controlling my character because I'm just not used to those games. I'd end up spinning in circles and looking all crazy.
CQB is right around the corner, though. Should breathe some new life into BF3. thumb.gif

how did those gunnars turn out btw?

Currently on Hiatus
1nf3ction is a BOSS!
#OccupyAMD

Quote:

That's a good questions, my 3 female room mates use the bathroom upstairs, I just use the shower downstairs, we might have to use the trunk of my car instead, I know that's sterile and has rubber mats and walls in it haha.
Also, more updates biggrin.gif We need to keep this thread somewhat on topic haha.
Quote:

Yo dawg I heard you like computers in computers so we put a computer in your computer so you can use your computer while...thumb.gif
go_quote.gif

post #39646 of 52878 Old 05-22-2012, 02:38 PM
News Fiend

Liked: 17
This is gonna be a little rant so feel free to ignore.

Why is it no one understands the importance of SOFLAM? I'm not claiming to be the best player, but it just astounds me that people can't see where the opposing team is strongest and tackle that as a team. Just played on a server, Conquest on Kharg Island, and it was full of noobs. Almost everyone one our team is an engineer, except for 3 or 4 snipers. Not one SOFLAM. Even after I asked our team for pretty much the entire game. When I joined we were winning by 100 or so tickets, then the RU team got a pretty good heli pilot and we got massacred. All of a sudden we're losing.

It's so incredibly annoying. It's not like you have to actively SOFLAM, place it somewhere good and it'll lock on to stuff in it's sight, you don't even have to change your play style.

Me and a friend joined a server the other night playing on a similar game. Our team isn't doing too good, RU had about 300 tickets on us. The entire US team is either a medic or an engineer running around in a tank. My friend puts down a SOFLAM and sits back and snipes and I protect him and take out any attacking helis or tanks as well as maintaining B and C. We then lost by ~30 tickets. I know this wasn't just me and my friend, but if no-one takes out the vehicles how do people expect to run around and not get raped?

/rant.

So how was everyone's day?

post #39647 of 52878 Old 05-22-2012, 02:46 PM
Apple Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorginator View Post

This is gonna be a little rant so feel free to ignore.
Why is it no one understands the importance of SOFLAM? I'm not claiming to be the best player, but it just astounds me that people can't see where the opposing team is strongest and tackle that as a team. Just played on a server, Conquest on Kharg Island, and it was full of noobs. Almost everyone one our team is an engineer, except for 3 or 4 snipers. Not one SOFLAM. Even after I asked our team for pretty much the entire game. When I joined we were winning by 100 or so tickets, then the RU team got a pretty good heli pilot and we got massacred. All of a sudden we're losing.
It's so incredibly annoying. It's not like you have to actively SOFLAM, place it somewhere good and it'll lock on to stuff in it's sight, you don't even have to change your play style.
Me and a friend joined a server the other night playing on a similar game. Our team isn't doing too good, RU had about 300 tickets on us. The entire US team is either a medic or an engineer running around in a tank. My friend puts down a SOFLAM and sits back and snipes and I protect him and take out any attacking helis or tanks as well as maintaining B and C. We then lost by ~30 tickets. I know this wasn't just me and my friend, but if no-one takes out the vehicles how do people expect to run around and not get raped?
/rant.
So how was everyone's day?

Your avatar fit your rant perfectly. Bravo/a
Zorginator likes this.

Currently on Hiatus
1nf3ction is a BOSS!
#OccupyAMD

Quote:

Quote:

go_quote.gif

post #39648 of 52878 Old 05-22-2012, 02:56 PM
News Fiend

Liked: 17
Quote:

Your avatar fit your rant perfectly. Bravo/a

Haha, hadn't even thought of that tongue.gif cheers

post #39649 of 52878 Old 05-22-2012, 03:02 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorginator View Post

It's not like you have to actively SOFLAM, place it somewhere good and it'll lock on to stuff in it's sight, you don't even have to change your play style.

that's another problem. i play a lot of gulf of oman conquest and i've seen sooo many soflams poorly placed on the upper floors of the construction site. most of the time they put them pointing up at one area in the sky to try to catch air... i usualy point up at air if i'm actively following a target, otherwise its right at the beach. just poor snipers. makes me miss the tracer
post #39650 of 52878 Old 05-22-2012, 03:07 PM
0x00000124

Liked: 330
Quote:

how did those gunnars turn out btw?

Review in my sig. I had a longer one with more detail but, they told me not to be so long winded tongue.gif

May actually try some BF3 tonight. Maybe some co-op or something.

post-flame-small.gifpost-flame-small.gifThe Windows 10 Club post-flame-small.gifpost-flame-small.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaedraCorruption go_quote.gif
Oh but this is overclock.net We sandpaper our $1000 CPUs for that extra 2c.

“All Rocket League players are bilingual. They know English and profanity.” —Gordie Howe
Steam: crashdummy35 Battlelog: crashdummy35
Take a minute to welcome our new members from time-to-time...thumb.gif

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page