[Official] The League of Legends Club - Page 1548 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #15471 of 17789 Old 12-18-2013, 02:42 PM
Apple Enthusiast
 
Alex132's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLd FyeR View Post

Noob here, so I've tried out other champions like Caitlyn and Ezreal. Anyone else that is similar to Ashe?

Any ADC really... sorry... I mean "marksmen"...

Caitlyn
Ezreal
Ashe
Tristana
Varus
Corki
Draven
Graves
Jinx
Kog'Maw
Lucian
Miss Fortune
Quinn
Sivir
Twitch
Vayne


Ones worth learning to get you through low levels are;

Ezreal (really mobile with his e + flash if need be)
Caitlyn (destroys towers and has very good scaling AD spells, also very easy to learn.. and her 90-calibre net knockback lets her get through small walls)
Vayne (Hyper carry)
Tristana (Hyper carry)
Sivir (very good outplay mechanics, strong in this meta)


Ashe isn't that good low levels really, she is rather team-fight dependent... so no good team to team-fight with and her potential falls down a lot.
WiLd FyeR and Wakalakaz like this.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Alex132 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #15472 of 17789 Old 12-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Commodore 64
 
Avonosac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 2,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 154
I disagree on Varus, he's a physical nuker, not nearly as much of an auto attacker like cait / ashe. Kog has terrible range now, I mean as someone who used to love kog, he's pretty terrible now.

Chimp Challenge Participant  15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Avonosac is offline  
post #15473 of 17789 Old 12-18-2013, 04:20 PM
4.0 GHz
 
FranBunnyFFXII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 2,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLd FyeR View Post

Noob here, so I've tried out other champions like Caitlyn and Ezreal. Anyone else that is similar to Ashe?
Jinx
AA based, Casted slow, she does have a root, and she has a similar global ulti.
(I'd say ahri because ahri is AA based but im pretty sure the rest of the LoL community would hang me tongue.gif)
WiLd FyeR likes this.
FranBunnyFFXII is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #15474 of 17789 Old 12-18-2013, 05:14 PM
 
WiLd FyeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex132 View Post

Any ADC really... sorry... I mean "marksmen"...

Caitlyn
Ezreal
Ashe
Tristana
Varus
Corki
Draven
Graves
Jinx
Kog'Maw
Lucian
Miss Fortune
Quinn
Sivir
Twitch
Vayne


Ones worth learning to get you through low levels are;

Ezreal (really mobile with his e + flash if need be)
Caitlyn (destroys towers and has very good scaling AD spells, also very easy to learn.. and her 90-calibre net knockback lets her get through small walls)
Vayne (Hyper carry)
Tristana (Hyper carry)
Sivir (very good outplay mechanics, strong in this meta)


Ashe isn't that good low levels really, she is rather team-fight dependent... so no good team to team-fight with and her potential falls down a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranBunnyFFXII View Post

Jinx
AA based, Casted slow, she does have a root, and she has a similar global ulti.
(I'd say ahri because ahri is AA based but im pretty sure the rest of the LoL community would hang me tongue.gif)

Thanks for the input REP+
WiLd FyeR is offline  
post #15475 of 17789 Old 12-18-2013, 05:22 PM
4.0 GHz
 
FranBunnyFFXII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 2,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLd FyeR View Post


Thanks for the input REP+
No problem, just like helping out.

Also

ADC Ahri may not have an inate steroid but she is definately strong.


I mean imagine if a good ADC Main started playing ADC Ahri and learned the tricks of playing her ADC, bot lane would be broken. biggrin.gif
I mean im not a good ADC, but look at this.
Fluke you gotta give this a shot, and learn it.

http://www.lolking.net/guides/217536
I'm writing a guide. Would definately like some imput and help with writing it, ive never written a guide before for LoL champions.
FranBunnyFFXII is offline  
post #15476 of 17789 Old 12-18-2013, 05:36 PM
Apple Enthusiast
 
Alex132's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranBunnyFFXII View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLd FyeR View Post


Thanks for the input REP+
No problem, just like helping out.

Also

ADC Ahri may not have an inate steroid but she is definately strong.


I mean imagine if a good ADC Main started playing ADC Ahri and learned the tricks of playing her ADC, bot lane would be broken. biggrin.gif
I mean im not a good ADC, but look at this.
Fluke you gotta give this a shot, and learn it.

http://www.lolking.net/guides/217536
I'm writing a guide. Would definately like some imput and help with writing it, ive never written a guide before for LoL champions.

I'll try... and if I can get my diamond friend to try it I'll let you know.
(He mains ADC, and is german SO ZIS MIEGHT NOT BE OPTIMAL UNT ZIS IS NOT CORRECT UND I SZHALL NOT PLAY HER) lol tongue.gif

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Alex132 is online now  
post #15477 of 17789 Old 12-18-2013, 05:46 PM
4.0 GHz
 
FranBunnyFFXII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 2,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex132 View Post

I'll try... and if I can get my diamond friend to try it I'll let you know.
(He mains ADC, and is german SO ZIS MIEGHT NOT BE OPTIMAL UNT ZIS IS NOT CORRECT UND I SZHALL NOT PLAY HER) lol tongue.gif
I mean thresh and i ruined bot lane, and Leona suposidly counters BOTH of us, and ahri is weak against poke, and we just Rolled bot lane. Tresh and I started roaming and forcing towers and I managed to ge tmy team to 5v push to the turret and i had my ulti up so i could push all the way in, take 2 turrets, inhib and pull a clutch take on 1 nexus turret before ultiing out even after leona managed to stun me TWICE.
FranBunnyFFXII is offline  
post #15478 of 17789 Old 12-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Apple Enthusiast
 
Alex132's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranBunnyFFXII View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex132 View Post

I'll try... and if I can get my diamond friend to try it I'll let you know.
(He mains ADC, and is german SO ZIS MIEGHT NOT BE OPTIMAL UNT ZIS IS NOT CORRECT UND I SZHALL NOT PLAY HER) lol tongue.gif
I mean thresh and i ruined bot lane, and Leona suposidly counters BOTH of us, and ahri is weak against poke, and we just Rolled bot lane. Tresh and I started roaming and forcing towers and I managed to ge tmy team to 5v push to the turret and i had my ulti up so i could push all the way in, take 2 turrets, inhib and pull a clutch take on 1 nexus turret before ultiing out even after leona managed to stun me TWICE.

tbh, if I wasn't taking a break from League I would try her out. But with the whole EUW problems hitting harder than ever, and Warthunder being so gripping I just am enjoying taking a break tongue.gif

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Alex132 is online now  
post #15479 of 17789 Old 12-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Overclocker
 
KrazyKap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Why is Oceania not a server option? :O

Also known as RipperRopper3000 thumb.gif
KrazyKap is offline  
post #15480 of 17789 Old 12-18-2013, 05:52 PM
4.0 GHz
 
FranBunnyFFXII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 2,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex132 View Post

tbh, if I wasn't taking a break from League I would try her out. But with the whole EUW problems hitting harder than ever, and Warthunder being so gripping I just am enjoying taking a break tongue.gif

that sucks :/ wish they would fix that stuff.

I played warthunder for a while, but as someone who loved realism in her Flightsim.... warthunder just eh...it wasn't too exciting. but playing bombers was fun.

I'm more of a high fantasy games girl anyways. LoL, WoW, TERA, Vindictus, GW2. WildStar will be pretty much TERA meets WoW meets starwars theme, so im excited for that. probably the only non fantasy game i like that i play is S4 League, and everyone plays on the european servers, even the americans.

Edit
THZm3Na.png
This was the weirdest game i have ever played..
FranBunnyFFXII is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off