[YouTube] iPhone 4 Design Video. - Page 2 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #11 of 15 Old 06-09-2010, 02:07 AM
4.0ghz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 193
About the only thing that sets the iPhone 4 apart from other phones is the high res screen. But really Apple? Stop stealing other peoples ideas (eg. Video Chat) and saying they're your own with a smile on your face... It makes me sick.

Syrillian, You will never be replaced. Rest easy friend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 Old 06-09-2010, 02:20 AM
what toyota

Liked: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeMoo220 View Post
Haha yah, I must say, the build quality is seckz.

BTW, did I mess up on posting the news thread in any way? I tried to follow the guide lines.

As to wether this is considered news or not, I believe any announcements/information released about an unreleased product is considered news. So sorry if it isn't fitting.
for a post of a video link, that's perfectly fine. if it was text news, you'd have needed to quote some of the source article in quote tags. the post is perfectly fine, and thanks for putting it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slic View Post
wow, they make ordinary spec phone into 'high almighty- god sent' phone through ads, well done to their marketing department.
Android phone ftw
the screen res isn't ordinary, and for what it does, it looks to be pretty fast.

please don't just comment without thinking through it, or backing it up without at least some evidence. there are plenty of powerful Android phones out there, but this new iPhone does have them beat in some aspects. look at the engadget comparsion chart that has been doing the rounds. sure, like SilverPotato said, there are a few things that are being hyped as the next best thing since sliced bread (video calling for one) but this phone does have some merits to it

that said, i see what you mean - a minute in and already the propaganda level is quite high... 'lasting impact'? i doubt it... if only they would make good products and not focus on making such outlandish claims...

R.I.P Syrillian
Blitz6804, ... you watch too many telecomunications commercials XD
staryoshi: Your wallet is tight like a clam. Let it breathe like a fish
JCG: you spent half of your life studying for a job, and the other half complaining about the said job
Miki, re Boxxy; She's totally adorable, who could not like her? I know, I know, some find her annoying. But, I think they are just boring so their opinions don't count.
Afrodisiac; You are such a hypocrite it's not even funny
post #13 of 15 Old 06-09-2010, 02:22 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeMoo220 View Post
As to wether this is considered news or not, I believe any announcements/information released about an unreleased product is considered news. So sorry if it isn't fitting.
If the post can't follow the news posting guidelines (mainly, quoting an article), it doesn't belong in the section. Youtube videos don't really allow for that (no article to quote) and more and more people have been thinking it's fine. Not going after you since it's a new thing to you, just making sure it's known.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 Old 06-09-2010, 03:25 AM
733mhz

Liked: 6
http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...spec-face-off/
have a few bad exp with iphone (from 2-3s). even with the best resolution in the world, istill wouldn't go back. Android is just so much flexible that iphone.

post #15 of 15 Old 06-09-2010, 04:01 AM
Ahoy there!

Liked: 323
Like Bose, it's hard to know without looking that there are arguably better alternatives out there, but the presentation style is so widely known, astonishing, and clean-cut that most feel that they don't have to look anywhere else.

Internet badass:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kauke go_quote.gif

To everyone who is going to pirate this game, and get banned, i'll make sure i find out what your new account is and report you to mods. And if you move forum, guess what? i'll find out what forum you've moved to, I'll build my reputation there, and report you for life there as well.

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page