Battlefield 4 Discussion Thread - Page 6 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #51 of 135 Old 04-24-2014, 10:42 AM - Thread Starter
What an Awesome Guy
 
iARDAs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Izmir, TURKEY
Posts: 15,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ckset View Post

Don't think I've played much of that , as long as it isn't terrible like domination , I'm down, I'm a kill whore! biggrin.gif

I am a kill whore too redface.gif

It depends on the rush games. There can be boring Rush games that you will kill 5-10 people at most. And there will be excitant rush rounds where you will kill 30 or so. But teamwork is extremely crucial. Having a medic on the squad (if possible 2) is important. It is more of a teamwork than regular TDM.
iARDAs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 135 Old 04-24-2014, 11:02 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Qu1ckset's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 5,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

I am a kill whore too redface.gif

It depends on the rush games. There can be boring Rush games that you will kill 5-10 people at most. And there will be excitant rush rounds where you will kill 30 or so. But teamwork is extremely crucial. Having a medic on the squad (if possible 2) is important. It is more of a teamwork than regular TDM.

Ya usually be and my buddy between the two of us have more then half our teams kills in TDM lol.

Domination was just reckless , no organization and being killed from behind everytime, I want conquest size maps without tanks/jets/heli's , when i was playing conquest with 4 buddies before the rubberband issues we crushed every checkpoint we went for!
Qu1ckset is offline  
post #53 of 135 Old 04-24-2014, 11:17 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 1,046
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ckset View Post

Don't think I've played much of that , as long as it isn't terrible like domination , I'm down, I'm a kill whore! biggrin.gif

link I can't say I'm not one as well. Hope to get KPD up to at least 1.5

Trito is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #54 of 135 Old 04-24-2014, 11:28 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Qu1ckset's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 5,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trito View Post

link I can't say I'm not one as well. Hope to get KPD up to at least 1.5

I should be a 1.6 K/D by the weekend!
Qu1ckset is offline  
post #55 of 135 Old 04-24-2014, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter
What an Awesome Guy
 
iARDAs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Izmir, TURKEY
Posts: 15,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ckset View Post

Ya usually be and my buddy between the two of us have more then half our teams kills in TDM lol.

Domination was just reckless , no organization and being killed from behind everytime, I want conquest size maps without tanks/jets/heli's , when i was playing conquest with 4 buddies before the rubberband issues we crushed every checkpoint we went for!

Well if the custom servers come up like they told us, than PS4 can get 64 player TDM servers which would be great. I am sure some of them will be infantry only.
iARDAs is offline  
post #56 of 135 Old 04-24-2014, 01:45 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 1,046
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ckset View Post

I should be a 1.6 K/D by the weekend!

Damn you are playing with DS4 as I was playing BF3 with mouse. Pretty good stuff man. You should definately join me and iARDAs sometime.

Then again you have spendt 5x time as I have in BF4 which is my first console fsp so one day I'll catch you. biggrin.gif

Trito is offline  
post #57 of 135 Old 04-24-2014, 01:50 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Qu1ckset's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 5,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trito View Post

Damn you are playing with DS4 as I was playing BF3 with mouse. Pretty good stuff man. You should definately join me and iARDAs sometime.

Then again you have spendt 5x time as I have in BF4 which is my first console fsp so one day I'll catch you. biggrin.gif

It prolly would be a 2.0 if I didn't waste endless hours in conquest , i always get crap K/D playing that!
Qu1ckset is offline  
post #58 of 135 Old 04-24-2014, 02:24 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 1,046
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ckset View Post

It prolly would be a 2.0 if I didn't waste endless hours in conquest , i always get crap K/D playing that!

True, it is so much harder to get good kpd in conquest and rush, especially if you go for the objective. When I started playing and was compleatly new to controllers I was playing a lot of TD just to get into aiming and reaction speed, now when I'm quite good at it I much rather play rush then TD.

Trito is offline  
post #59 of 135 Old 04-24-2014, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter
What an Awesome Guy
 
iARDAs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Izmir, TURKEY
Posts: 15,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 561
iARDAs is offline  
post #60 of 135 Old 04-24-2014, 06:30 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Qu1ckset's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 5,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

Played like 5-6 rounds of TDM with @Qu1ckset and won all of them. It was nice:thumb:

Man I am loving the Scar DMR so much. Great weapon....

By the way Qu1ckset was pretty much the top player all of the rounds. Good job thumb.gif

Ya man, we had some good rounds with me, you and my buddy Red_Ficus!

Are Last Game! thumb.gif
*

By the way had no issue playing on Euro Servers! biggrin.gif
Qu1ckset is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off