How would i go about sleeving the Corsair RM series power supply? - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 09-14-2013, 08:29 AM - Thread Starter
 
air tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Well i was looking at the Corsair RM power supplies but i was wondering how annoying or how hard it would be to sleeve the cables and how would i go about doing it? I would use the same kind of regular sleeving on it right?
air tree is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 Old 09-14-2013, 08:48 AM
 
shilka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 35,590
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by air tree View Post

Well i was looking at the Corsair RM power supplies but i was wondering how annoying or how hard it would be to sleeve the cables and how would i go about doing it? I would use the same kind of regular sleeving on it right?

if you want a PSU thats quiet then the Be Quiet Dark Power Pro would be a better option then the Corsair RM

shilka is online now  
post #3 of 4 Old 09-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Programmer
 
zalbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilka View Post

if you want a PSU thats quiet then the Be Quiet Dark Power Pro would be a better option then the Corsair RM
You don't know that for sure, RM isn't out yet... Speculation is bad.

BeQuiet is semi-modular, sleeving it would require opening the PSU. Not good.

BTW, Corsair sells sleveed cables for RM if you are lazy. Just so you know.

zalbard is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 4 Old 09-14-2013, 01:13 PM
 
shilka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 35,590
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalbard View Post

You don't know that for sure, RM isn't out yet... Speculation is bad.

BeQuiet is semi-modular, sleeving it would require opening the PSU. Not good.

BTW, Corsair sells sleveed cables for RM if you are lazy. Just so you know.

OEM is Chicony Power Technology based on that i would rated them between the HX and AX

Which would make the Be Quiet Dark Power Pro better but also costs more

shilka is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off