Join Date: Sep 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
- I've built this last week, just finished it today.
- Specs :
OS: Windows 7 32bit.
Case: NZXT Beta EVO
CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 240
Motherboard: Asus M4A78LT-M
Cooling: Thermaltake Contac 29 + CM Fan on the top and front.
Memory: 2GB Apogee DDR3 1333MHz
PSU: HEC Cougar 700W
OS HDD: Western Digital WD5000AAKS-00V1A0
Storage HDD: 5* WD1000EARS + 1*WD10002EAFX + Maxtor 1TB 7200.12
- Its Quiet, Efficent and serves my needs well.
- I use it through 1GBps Network, A wireless N Router to Serve my needs.
- The upper 4 Drives are put in Coolermaster 4 in 3 Drive Bay.
- I use Map network drive to access the content and control via Remote Desktop Connection as its headless.
- What you guys think ? any far suggestions ?
My new systems: (click for bigger pic)
Back side (mind the cables)
And with the front door open on the top one.
The top one is my webserver that me and my friends use the bottom one is my pfsense box.
Athlon II x4 635
4gb (2x2gb) Gskill ripjaws, 1333mHz 7-7-7-21
Asus M4A78T-E mobo
1 x 500gb WD caviar black, 1 x 500gb 7200.12 Seagate thing (older than the back)
620w Seasonic S12II (Got it for $62 CAD, I love combo deals)
Norco RPC-470 chassis
-Source servers (gmod will be coming soon)
-Mediaserver for my home
-Backup/storage for machines around the house
-Anything else it needs to be
I apologize for not having any pictures of it's internals, i was in a rush to get everything built and back up. My only complaint thus far is that it needs more RAM, minecraft hogs a lot of it....
Love to see other peoples servers,