I have a Radeon R7 240gb SSD which is about a year old. Just noticed lately in the OCZ monitor software that it is running at 1.5Gbit/s instead of 6.
My motherboard is a GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 which has six 6Gbit/s sata ports. So far I have switched out the cable for a new one (checked to make sure it was a 6gbit sata cable). Switched the port incase that specific port was bad. It is now on 1 instead of 0.
I updated my chipset driver and confirmed that it installed correctly
I'm honestly out of ideas. HWiNFO claims that the ssd is indeed 6 Gb/s but it only runs at 1.5
Any insight on how to correct this problem would be great.