Originally Posted by Hokies83
Yeah i set it to 50% aswell. 100% was hurting my eyes...
So i have 4 Questions...
1. is Anyone using a Wifi Signal Boosting App if so which one?
2. Is anybody using a battery Boosting app if so which one?
3. What are you using for pop ups?
4. Does Android OS get Viruses? if so what are you using for protection?
2) Still nope, but try JuiceDefender (if it's compatible). Since it's a tablet, the downsides of JuiceDefender mostly don't apply, here.
3) Nothing yet.
4) I'm sure it does, but common sense will help you generally avoid them.
I don't really have WiFi problems. It achieves the same or similar performance that my RAZR M, iPad 2, 2 x iPhone 4's, and MBA do.