Brass Bottom Boys - Page 136 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1351 of 11136 Old 12-11-2010, 06:19 PM
4.2 ghz
 
lawrencendlw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bremerton, WA
Posts: 2,903
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 71
I will try removing the -bigadv flag and see if I can at least gimp fold for the time being. Hopefully I will be back better than ever soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac go_quote.gif
zodac fixed the spreadsheet, but says she doesn't wanna join your unofficial club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdog go_quote.gif
Watch out DickHard I'm coming for you..gunner2.gif



Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  25 Million+ Folding at Home points  15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

lawrencendlw is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1352 of 11136 Old 12-11-2010, 06:58 PM
 
austinb324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by repo_man View Post
GL with the step up bruddah. What are you moving up to?
I am stepping up to a 580. Should give me a little bit more ppd. Its only costing me $50 so I figured I might as well.


10 Million+ Folding at Home points 

austinb324 is offline  
post #1353 of 11136 Old 12-11-2010, 08:01 PM
OC.Net
 
[CyGnus]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lisboa,Portugal
Posts: 7,418
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 211
austinb324 i am getting ready to format this thing soon though i dont want to do it but it needs to be done...


Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

[CyGnus] is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1354 of 11136 Old 12-12-2010, 05:28 PM
OC.Net
 
[CyGnus]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lisboa,Portugal
Posts: 7,418
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Ok guys i will be offline a few hours going to format this thing


Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

[CyGnus] is offline  
post #1355 of 11136 Old 12-12-2010, 07:26 PM
4.2 ghz
 
lawrencendlw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bremerton, WA
Posts: 2,903
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Good luck man. I dropped my piss poor 56k WU last night. Picked up another 6900 so we will see. I messed with my OC and maybe that will fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac go_quote.gif
zodac fixed the spreadsheet, but says she doesn't wanna join your unofficial club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdog go_quote.gif
Watch out DickHard I'm coming for you..gunner2.gif



Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  25 Million+ Folding at Home points  15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

lawrencendlw is offline  
post #1356 of 11136 Old 12-12-2010, 08:04 PM
OC.Net
 
[CyGnus]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lisboa,Portugal
Posts: 7,418
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Format Done this version of windows rocks much faster i gained 600PPD with 6701 wus though my GTS450 are at the same 7700PPD (950/1900/2000) weird other guys are getting 8.5k with them guess its bad luck or too many gpu's in one rig. My problems with Netframework 4 are gone as well as few others so it was worth it.


Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

[CyGnus] is offline  
post #1357 of 11136 Old 12-12-2010, 10:34 PM
Tastes like burning!
 
AvgWhiteGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 2,659
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 146
I'm still down hard right now. I'll be switching PSU's tomorrow and try to fix the problem. I may have to rebuild from scratch but that shouldn't take long.

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
R.I.P. Syrillian

devil.gif

25 Million+ Folding at Home points  Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant 

AvgWhiteGuy is offline  
post #1358 of 11136 Old 12-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Case Modder
 
FannBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 2,957
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Hey guys I'm having internet problems. I need to get Comcast out to look at it. So don't plan on me as a sub right now. Sorry I was hoping to help out the best Folding team on the Internet! (I get anything on my nose?)

Overclock.net Mod of the Month 0111  5 Million+ Folding at Home points 

FannBlade is offline  
post #1359 of 11136 Old 12-13-2010, 07:37 AM
OC.Net
 
[CyGnus]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lisboa,Portugal
Posts: 7,418
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Well the format went good though i forgot a few things lol, this night did not fold at all went to sleep the PC forgot to disable that today the card's were in adaptive mode instead of max performance.... At least i am getting ready for the Foldathon with no issues i hope lol


Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

[CyGnus] is offline  
post #1360 of 11136 Old 12-13-2010, 07:52 AM
Ol' Ho-Bag
 
repo_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,196
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by [CyGnus] View Post
Format Done this version of windows rocks much faster i gained 600PPD with 6701 wus though my GTS450 are at the same 7700PPD (950/1900/2000) weird other guys are getting 8.5k with them guess its bad luck or too many gpu's in one rig. My problems with Netframework 4 are gone as well as few others so it was worth it.
Nice work man, sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy View Post
I'm still down hard right now. I'll be switching PSU's tomorrow and try to fix the problem. I may have to rebuild from scratch but that shouldn't take long.
Ouch bro! Hopefully it's not a costly repair. Keep us posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FannBlade View Post
Hey guys I'm having internet problems. I need to get Comcast out to look at it.
So don't plan on me as a sub right now.

Sorry I was hoping to help out the best Folding team on the Internet! (I get anything on my nose?)
Nah, your nose is still clean, LOL. We appreciate you Fann, it's the thought that counts right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [CyGnus] View Post
Well the format went good though i forgot a few things lol, this night did not fold at all went to sleep the PC forgot to disable that today the card's were in adaptive mode instead of max performance.... At least i am getting ready for the Foldathon with no issues i hope lol
Lol! Anytime I reformat the PC goes to sleep/standby that night. That gets me every time! *sigh* things we forget, lol.



Wow, seems like we're all plagued by bad luck. I hope it doesn't rub off on me. I think I'm the only one not experiencing downtime *knocks on wood*. The 260 is still plugging away happily. Though I'm seriously considering getting a universal GPU block and putting it under water. I don't CPU fold and I really don't run excessive clocks on the CPU either so WCing the GPU seems a much better decision. Anyone have an old block for the cap'n?



Syrillian: "Watch out World... here I come (rawwwr?)"
The life and continuance of Syrillian's Silentium: Repo and Syrillian's Silentium


The Rest of My Work -- Vapor Locked // Sanguineus Cinis Cineris // Hinges for Syrillian's Silentium // Project: Phoenix // Flip this Tower
Case Mod Comp '09 Intermediate Winner:
Chlokwork Orange

Chimp Challenge 3 x Participant  20 Million+ Folding at Home points  Foldathon Folder - 2011 Participant  Overclock.net Mod Of The Month 2008-03 (March)  Overclock.net 10 Year Member  Foldathon Participant 2015 

repo_man is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off