Brass Bottom Boys - Page 197 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #1961 of 11136 Old 06-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Ol' Ho-Bag

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 208
No we like you here! You keep all the scally-wags a'looking. Gives em something to work for. tongue.gif

Syrillian: "Watch out World... here I come (rawwwr?)"
The life and continuance of Syrillian's Silentium: Repo and Syrillian's Silentium

The Rest of My Work -- Vapor Locked // Sanguineus Cinis Cineris // Hinges for Syrillian's Silentium // Project: Phoenix // Flip this Tower
Case Mod Comp '09 Intermediate Winner:
Chlokwork Orange
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1962 of 11136 Old 06-11-2011, 03:36 AM
4.2 ghz

Liked: 71
Awesome Jesse. Pm me the details and I'll paypal you the money next week unless shipping is ridiculous of course lol.

@cait, marry me lol. But on a serious note, I have a few empty PCI-e slots and free electricity. I can fold them under your name. Ask Zodac, I have been trying to revive the adopt a folder project for months now. It would help me out too because then I could put all 3 of my GTX 480's in my Sig rig and reunite the 3 way sli. We could setup remote monitoring so you can see their progress. PM me if your up for it. I'll need to upgrade the case that my rig is in but I need to do that anyways. My stuff is overheating at stock anyways so I'm gonna probably do that when we get our check from the IRS in a couple of weeks.

Edit: I mangaed to get my i7-930 up to 3.6 GHz on stock cooling at under 1.2V so that brings my overall PPD into the 6 figures. Check out the screen shot.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk!
Nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac go_quote.gif
zodac fixed the spreadsheet, but says she doesn't wanna join your unofficial club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdog go_quote.gif
Watch out DickHard I'm coming for you..gunner2.gif

post #1963 of 11136 Old 06-12-2011, 06:34 AM
Folding Fanatic

Liked: 59
If you guys get me a list of your HFM stats links, I can integrate you into my site:
http://www.nude-lewd-man.co.uk

If you also change your HFM to show the Team client name including "BBB" then it can also add up the live Team PPD in the, errr, Team PPD box...

If you don't know how to set up HFM for remote monitoring, then you can follow this guide.

I've seen the light - it was green, flashy and attached to a Network Interface Card.
Fold first, ask questions later!! wheee.gifPretend you're on the internet; we can't see your computer and know nothing about it
Quotage (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometoast go_quote.gif
Little luck, little bit of bad ass hardware, lots of domination! thumb.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosSpiceyWeiner go_quote.gif
It won't break, it just gets a little messy
You can stick it in, just be careful about when you pull it out.... biggrin.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1964 of 11136 Old 06-12-2011, 09:59 AM
4.2 ghz

How do you change it to add the team client name?

Nathan

Quote:
zodac fixed the spreadsheet, but says she doesn't wanna join your unofficial club.
Quote:

post #1965 of 11136 Old 06-12-2011, 10:01 AM
"Canada" is 50% the letter "a"

Liked: 507
Edit the client, and then change "Instance name".

I was not fired. sozo.gif

post #1966 of 11136 Old 06-13-2011, 12:26 AM
Folding Fanatic

Yeah, what ^^s/he^^ said...

I've seen the light - it was green, flashy and attached to a Network Interface Card.
Fold first, ask questions later!! wheee.gifPretend you're on the internet; we can't see your computer and know nothing about it
Quotage (Click to show)
Quote:
Quote:
post #1967 of 11136 Old 06-13-2011, 05:05 AM
4.2 ghz

I got my all time record high points today (well yesterday I guess). My total for today was 115,991. I think ill be ready for the next folding challenge and also for the next chimp challenge. Speaking of which, anyone hear as to when we're supposed to get our little chimp challenge badge? So my 24 hour ppd average broke 50,000 yesterday too. I expect it to settle his shy of 100,000 after a few weeks of folding. I'm sorry that I kinda let you guys down this month for the TC. I failed 2 -bigadv Wu's in a row right at the end just before they were going to drop. But I think I have all of the quirks figured out. I need to get some low end components and chuck my GTX 480's in that machine so that I can stop using my CPU resources on it. I guess ill just wait for LGA 2011 to come out and ill get a octocore (16 core with HT enabled lol) extreme edition chip and mobo. That'll destroy these bigadv Wu's and probably even these bigger bigadv Wu's that are beta now. That chip alone could get well over 100,000 ppd. -bigadv Wu's would be like an i7 SMP lol. Oh well. Good night all. I need to get up in a couple hours.

Nathan

Quote:
Quote:

post #1968 of 11136 Old 06-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Folding Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrencendlw;13853057 
I got my all time record high points today (well yesterday I guess). My total for today was 115,991. I think ill be ready for the next folding challenge and also for the next chimp challenge. Speaking of which, anyone hear as to when we're supposed to get our little chimp challenge badge? So my 24 hour ppd average broke 50,000 yesterday too. I expect it to settle his shy of 100,000 after a few weeks of folding. I'm sorry that I kinda let you guys down this month for the TC. I failed 2 -bigadv Wu's in a row right at the end just before they were going to drop. But I think I have all of the quirks figured out. I need to get some low end components and chuck my GTX 480's in that machine so that I can stop using my CPU resources on it. I guess ill just wait for LGA 2011 to come out and ill get a octocore (16 core with HT enabled lol) extreme edition chip and mobo. That'll destroy these bigadv Wu's and probably even these bigger bigadv Wu's that are beta now. That chip alone could get well over 100,000 ppd. -bigadv Wu's would be like an i7 SMP lol. Oh well. Good night all. I need to get up in a couple hours.

Nathan
confused.gif You've got a CC badge, and I've got a "2 x CC" badge... confused.gif

Quotage (Click to show)
Quote:
Quote:
post #1969 of 11136 Old 06-13-2011, 09:01 AM
4.2 ghz

Oh ok lol. Last time I was on OCN on my computer I didn't lol. I can't see them when I'm on Tapatalk on my phone.

Nathan

Quote:
Quote:

post #1970 of 11136 Old 06-13-2011, 02:26 PM
4.2 ghz

Yeah Tapatalk removes all the stuff except for the text from the posts.

Edit: Hey guys, just in case you wanted to know (and also so you can make a post in the OP Repo) here is my HFM.NET info so you guys can see how much ppd and monitor my clients from the web if you would like. My info is: http://www.lawrencendlw.comxa.com/summary.html

I suggest that all of us setup the site like this so we can put a post in the OP and also so that Nude Lewd man can put it on his master page. Let me know if you need some help getting it setup.

Quote:
Quote:

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page