Quote:
Originally Posted by u3b3rg33k;15467612 
That is too cool for school.

Do me! do me!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7Ahv5MeV6UvJmGTPBUAMbO571IOi0O3zIIi0U3eaOO7Y3c1riEw

Google image search makes my life easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhill2029 go_quote.gif

Even if it were possible to travel at the speed of light it would still take 600years one way. Only to find there's no mc donalds.

5 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1752 of 7434 Old 10-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Folding Fanatic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 155
And mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pootergeek40 go_quote.gif
your ISP will report you to the Feds as running an underground supercomputer hack-plant, aimed at bringing the world leaders to their Knees Kim-Jong-Il style, except you won't be quite as ronery.

Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  100 Million+ Folding at Home points  Foldathon Folder - 2012 Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2013 Participant  Foldathon Participant 2015  Foldathon Participant 2017 

post #1753 of 7434 Old 10-27-2011, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter
Folding Fanatic

Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awkwardly Awesome View Post

That's awesome!!! Thanks, I'll get that added today!!!!

EDIT: Added!! Thanks, Awkwardly, that is, as your name states, Awesome!!

Chimp Challenge 3 x Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2012 Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2013 Participant  250 Million Folding Points  Foldathon Participant 2015  Foldathon Participant 2016  Foldathon Participant 2017  Forum Folding War 2017 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1754 of 7434 Old 10-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Folding Fanatic

Liked: 5
ARGH!!! I have owned an android phone for less than 24 hours, I have gone through 4 different ROMs and I have bricked it 3 times. I think I have a problem with modifying things. Up next is MIUI. Hopefully this one will make me happy.

Sorry I just needed to rant, and it wasn't worth another thread being made. Besides, I am team captain so you guys have to listen to me right?

Quote:

Even if it were possible to travel at the speed of light it would still take 600years one way. Only to find there's no mc donalds.

post #1755 of 7434 Old 10-28-2011, 04:27 AM
Folding Fanatic

Liked: 59
Quote:
I had been waiting for ubergeek to get me a HFM link before I asked you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awkwardly Awesome
Hey since Ubergeek can't get HFM for his ATI client can you update the rest of us.

Here is the team's links

Dissentience
http://dissentience.webege.com/summary.html

Awkwardly Awesome
http://awkwardlyawesome.dyndns-remote.com/

WonderMutt
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38974880/HFM/summary.html

Skaboy607
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43581080/Folding/summary.html

Shneakypete
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34437230/Folding/summary.html

Thanks
-AA
Site updated..!

Quote:
ARGH!!! I have owned an android phone for less than 24 hours, I have gone through 4 different ROMs and I have bricked it 3 times. I think I have a problem with modifying things. Up next is MIUI. Hopefully this one will make me happy.

Sorry I just needed to rant, and it wasn't worth another thread being made. Besides, I am team captain so you guys have to listen to me right?
That's not too bad...my Mum just tried a 'Droid, and she hates it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLM's Mum, Subject: Phone
is F***** useless.

Don't like the touch screen at all - phone doesn't work and texting takes 15 minutes to put in "4 please" and further half a dozen tries to get it to send!

You can send it back

I've seen the light - it was green, flashy and attached to a Network Interface Card.
Fold first, ask questions later!! wheee.gifPretend you're on the internet; we can't see your computer and know nothing about it
Quotage (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometoast go_quote.gif
Little luck, little bit of bad ass hardware, lots of domination! thumb.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosSpiceyWeiner go_quote.gif
It won't break, it just gets a little messy
You can stick it in, just be careful about when you pull it out.... biggrin.gif

Foldathon Folder - 2011 Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2012 Participant  Chimp Challenge 3 x Participant  15 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #1756 of 7434 Old 10-28-2011, 07:30 AM
Folding Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nude_Lewd_Man View Post
That's not too bad...my Mum just tried a 'Droid, and she hates it...
Haha That's like my mother in law, she always wears fake nails so she has a hell of a time using the touch screen. We had to get the biggest icons we could find for her. And it takes her forever to type texts messages. But it's hilarious because she always finds the stupidest ringtones and she loves to be like "oh oh oh listen to my ringtone... isn't that hilarious?" She is like a 13 year old girl with her first cell phone. Plus she likes to tell me which apps I should download because they are soo cool or they are fun. Her phone is like 90% full of stupid games and ringtones.

On a bad/good note: My linux client yet again got stuck uploading my last WU (only a 6901) so that sucks but luckily it had only been stuck since 5:30 (It's 8:30 now) so I was only down for 3 hours. Now I just picked up a 6903 (I wish it was a 6904) But I am hoping it will finish before the 1st so it will be another 230k for October.

Quote:

post #1757 of 7434 Old 10-31-2011, 09:41 AM
Folding Fanatic

Woo Hoo! The circuit breaker at work just went off. My screen went black and I was in the middle of working on a spreadsheet that I hadn't saved for about 15 mins (I know, stupid me) and I had one of those "no, no, no, no, no, noooooooo" moments. Then my UPS started beeping at me letting me know it had 13 mins of runtime before it would start the shutdown sequence. My coworker reset the breaker, the monitors turned back on( My monitors aren't plugged into the UPS due to space) and I was up and running again and nothing was lost. That was $300 well spent.

We are in 3rd place. Only 128k from first. It's too bad my 6903 WU still has about a day left on it. But at least it will help us start November strong. Good work this month guys. Let's keep this pace up and we should easily be in first for Div 2 in November.

Quote:

post #1758 of 7434 Old 10-31-2011, 10:38 AM
Folding Fanatic

I Love love love love UPSes. Unfortunately my gaming /folding rig is not on one right now, as my other UPS would go over capacity if I ran it on there as well (that's a 1250VA unit on my server rack).

I have another 1250VA unit sitting around, but I have yet to buy batteries for it.

Quote:
your ISP will report you to the Feds as running an underground supercomputer hack-plant, aimed at bringing the world leaders to their Knees Kim-Jong-Il style, except you won't be quite as ronery.

Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  100 Million+ Folding at Home points  Foldathon Folder - 2012 Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2013 Participant  Foldathon Participant 2015  Foldathon Participant 2017 

post #1759 of 7434 Old 10-31-2011, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter
Folding Fanatic

Liked: 95
Well, we aren't going to pull 1st this month, but I'll admit, I prefomred poorly this month. Now I've got the SigRig rocking steady and should be able to drop a million points (at least) in November, the extra 300K points should help push us up to first place next month. That does asume that everything (both our team's and the other teams' production) keeps constant...

Chimp Challenge 3 x Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2012 Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2013 Participant  250 Million Folding Points  Foldathon Participant 2015  Foldathon Participant 2016  Foldathon Participant 2017  Forum Folding War 2017 

post #1760 of 7434 Old 10-31-2011, 02:23 PM
Folding Fanatic

So long as the power company holds up their end of the bargain...

Quote:

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page