Dark Predators - Page 125 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1241 of 10417 Old 07-27-2011, 06:38 PM
4.0ghz
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 849
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
So what do I do about folding on v7 and it not being compad with FHM.net?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
StarCraft 2: wTENnONE | Steam: [OCN] hl2.exe | Dark Predators Folding@Home team
GPU Verification|CPU Verification
headsetsmiley.pngI am a Dark Predatorheadsetsmiley.png
post-flame-small.gif_.=Overkill PSU Club=._post-flame-small.gif
Sauce Boss is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1242 of 10417 Old 07-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Folding Fanatic
 
CarlosSpiceyWeiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: York, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,952
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce Boss View Post
So what do I do about folding on v7 and it not being compad with FHM.net?
I wouldn't worry about it...if you're actually getting more PPD in the v7 client.

Foldathon Folder - 2012 Participant  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  20 Million+ Folding at Home points 

CarlosSpiceyWeiner is offline  
post #1243 of 10417 Old 07-27-2011, 06:49 PM
4.0ghz
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 849
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosSpiceyWeiner View Post
I wouldn't worry about it...if you're actually getting more PPD in the v7 client.
But I can't be on the site

I might actually be able to fold my CPU soon. (not 20/7 like my GPU)

Also I'm strangely getting 5000 ppd on my GPU.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
StarCraft 2: wTENnONE | Steam: [OCN] hl2.exe | Dark Predators Folding@Home team
GPU Verification|CPU Verification
headsetsmiley.pngI am a Dark Predatorheadsetsmiley.png
post-flame-small.gif_.=Overkill PSU Club=._post-flame-small.gif
Sauce Boss is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1244 of 10417 Old 07-28-2011, 02:10 AM
333mhz
 
cavemaneca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I've been folding! I just sometimes just don't check this forum for like a day or two.

And in response, No I didn't "crash and not notice". I crashed, failed a bigadv, then spent a week trying to get a stable OC that wouldn't crash and fail another bigadv after 8 hours.
Anyway, when I'm not playing games, I still get about 3:30 TPF(was 3:05 with OC) so I'm still good for bidadv WUs. If I can keep it from crashing I can get about 700-800k in a month, only got like 300,00 in july, if you count the last WU i'm finishing up right now, 16% to go. If I can get one more in, it'll be 370k.

So, I might have 70-140k more to contribute before the month is out.


Chimp Challenge Participant 

cavemaneca is offline  
post #1245 of 10417 Old 07-28-2011, 02:14 AM
Battlefield 1 Ready
 
kcuestag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 16,530
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemaneca View Post
I've been folding! I just sometimes just don't check this forum for like a day or two.

And in response, No I didn't "crash and not notice". I crashed, failed a bigadv, then spent a week trying to get a stable OC that wouldn't crash and fail another bigadv after 8 hours.
Anyway, when I'm not playing games, I still get about 3:30 TPF(was 3:05 with OC) so I'm still good for bidadv WUs. If I can keep it from crashing I can get about 700-800k in a month, only got like 300,00 in july, if you count the last WU i'm finishing up right now, 16% to go. If I can get one more in, it'll be 370k.

So, I might have 70-140k more to contribute before the month is out.
Good to hear from you again!

I'm not sure why you do not have the Dark Predators tag, I probably forgot to ask Chipp, I'll request it for you!

Edit:

Requested your team tag to Chipp, expect to have it soon.

Sauce Boss, your tag is already set, now I think you need enough WU's to get a Folding@Home Postbit, right zodac?

The "NoMoreUpgradesUntilXmasPC" Build Log


GPU's: HD5850 > HD5970 > 2x HD6970 > 2x GTX580 > 3x GTX580 >
> 2x GTX680 > 2x HD7970 > R9 290X > 2x R9 290 > GTX970 > 2x R9 290X >
> GTX980Ti > 2x GTX980Ti > 2x GTX1080 > 2x GTX 1080 Ti






Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2011 Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2012 Participant  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  10 Million+ Folding at Home points 

kcuestag is offline  
post #1246 of 10417 Old 07-28-2011, 02:22 AM
Shazbot!
 
csm725's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: VGS VGS VGS VGS VGS
Posts: 11,663
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 308
kcue - it's 50K points for a postbit.


Migration_Sherpa  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant 

csm725 is offline  
post #1247 of 10417 Old 07-28-2011, 02:24 AM
Battlefield 1 Ready
 
kcuestag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 16,530
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by csm725;14376099 
kcue - it's 50K points for a postbit. wink.gif

Yeah, I know that, I was asking if the team tag would appear after next site's update or once he reaches 50k points too? not sure if they both have anything to do with each other (The postbit and team tag).

The "NoMoreUpgradesUntilXmasPC" Build Log


GPU's: HD5850 > HD5970 > 2x HD6970 > 2x GTX580 > 3x GTX580 >
> 2x GTX680 > 2x HD7970 > R9 290X > 2x R9 290 > GTX970 > 2x R9 290X >
> GTX980Ti > 2x GTX980Ti > 2x GTX1080 > 2x GTX 1080 Ti






Overclock.net - 2010 Foldathon Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2011 Participant  Foldathon Folder - 2012 Participant  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  10 Million+ Folding at Home points 

kcuestag is offline  
post #1248 of 10417 Old 07-28-2011, 02:54 AM
Shazbot!
 
csm725's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: VGS VGS VGS VGS VGS
Posts: 11,663
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 308
I'm not sure if you need a postbit for the tag; IIRC you do not because the tags are added independently of your points.


Migration_Sherpa  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant 

csm725 is offline  
post #1249 of 10417 Old 07-28-2011, 05:58 AM
Folding Fanatic
 
CarlosSpiceyWeiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: York, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,952
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce Boss;14371945 
But I can't be on the site frown.gif

I might actually be able to fold my CPU soon. (not 20/7 like my GPU)

Also I'm strangely getting 5000 ppd on my GPU.

You can only fold on one for the team. Just fold on your GPU, you'll get more points for the team that way smile.gif

Foldathon Folder - 2012 Participant  Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  20 Million+ Folding at Home points 

CarlosSpiceyWeiner is offline  
post #1250 of 10417 Old 07-28-2011, 07:20 AM
"Canada" is 50% the letter "a"
 
zodac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 46,108
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 507
Team tag does require the postbit. It's an addition to that, rather than your profile, so won't appear until the postbit is enabled.

I was not fired. sozo.gif


Foldathon Folder - 2011 Participant  Foldathon Participant 2015  40 Million+ Folding at Home points  Chimp Challenge 3 x Participant  Overclock.net 10 Year Member 

zodac is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off